Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey

Go down

Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey Empty Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:09 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/84b68fdb-c4c8-45d1-8c39-d6414057d956

[size=32]Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey[/size]

Baghdad Chamber of Commerce identifies trade problems with Turkey WhatsApp%20Image%202019-01-07%20at%204.10.46%20PM

The head of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce Jaafar al-Hamdani said that the Chamber's management, during its contacts and meetings with Iraqi and Turkish merchants, identified the problems facing them, especially with regard to the border ports at a time between the Turkish side, that there is a possibility to import goods and Iraqi goods, announcing the volume of trade exchange between the two countries. 
In a speech to a delegation of Turkish traders led by Turkish Ambassador Fatih Yildiz during their visit to the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce, Al-Hamdani said that the visit would bring the two sides closer to each other, pointing out that the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce looks forward to more partnership with neighboring Turkey, Constitute a large area of ​​goods and goods in the Iraqi market.
The head of the Chamber expected that the Turkish delegation, which is visiting Iraq and includes a number of traders and industrialists Turks, there could be meetings with the side of Iraq resulting in the holding of a number of deals and agreements is certainly reflected positively on the Iraqi market. 
Al-Hamdani stressed that there are obstacles facing today the Iraqi trader and also the Turkish trader in front of the border crossings and the nature of imported and manufactured goods. He pointed out that the Chamber identified these obstacles and is in the process of finding solutions in cooperation with the Turkish side and there will be results to be announced in the near future.
For his part, Turkish Ambassador Fatih Yildiz said that Iraq is the most important partners of Turkey, but he is in the forefront of the Turkish exports, pointing out that the visit of the Turkish trade delegation to the Chamber is to bring more investments to both sides in addition to resolving what can be solved for all the obstacles facing the Turkish trader and field access to The need of the Iraqi market for goods and services. 
Yildiz pointed out that there is a tendency to the Turkish market to import goods and goods of Iraq is no less important goods and goods of Turkey, pointing out that the volume of exchange between Iraq and Turkey could increase during the current year to reach about 20 billion dollars, which deserves to stand. 
Yildiz said that despite the conditions and constraints faced by the Turkish merchant and the Iraqi, but that did not prevent them from continuing and this is a guide to success.
The Turkish trade delegation reviewed with the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce the most prominent work that can be done in Iraq and also in Turkey and the possibility of there are bilateral meetings achieve results can be reversed on the Iraqi and Turkish markets.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum