Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat  1/4/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat  1/4/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  1/4/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat  1/4/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat  1/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat  1/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  1/4/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  1/4/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  1/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  1/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  1/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  1/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  1/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  1/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  1/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  1/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  1/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  1/4/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  1/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  1/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat 1/4/19

Go down

Mountain Goat  1/4/19 Empty Mountain Goat 1/4/19

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:32 am

January 4, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief
Hi Everyone,

I bring you some news today.

There is less news than usual this period. We still wait for the Jan 8th session in parliament to see if the last of the three ministers are voted on. Today we heard that maybe they might just vote on the Interior minister on next Tuesday. We wait and see.

I keep posting these pictures of the top 5 currency scams and about this guy TNT Tony. I do this for a reason and I hope by now all readers of my newsletter have become to know of these scams. These are hurting lots of people and could become VERY problematic in the future. Especially these so called 800#s. It is VERY easy for some scammer to get you to call their own 800# and then take your dinar in a FAKE exchange. How do you know the 800# you get it the real 800#? Which of these gurus can you trust and how trustworthy with the intel have they been to you in the past. This should be the indicator. If any 800#s do come out they better be via a dot guv internet site that you go to for information. This is the ONLY way they are going to prevent most of these scams.

I also hope that by now all of you readers stopped buying these worthless ZIM notes. Any rates on the bank screen now are for the redenominated notes launched in 2016 and NOT the ones you hold (2008-2009). Get it? But these gurus still try to convince you these rates are for the exchange of these notes you hold. How can this be? These notes are expired and I showed everyone the "official" news broadcast from the Finance ministry of Zimbabwe on this already. What the hell more do you want? Why do you pursue this trash still?

The last newsletter was very long and so the rest of today’s is short and I am sure you are all very glad .

But we are off to a good New Year and so let’s take this opportunity to begin it with a clean slate. Let us all take the time to educate ourselves on our investment and our government and stop allowing some intel gurus into our heads with their gobbled goop.

So right now there is still no indication of a reinstatement occurring soon. I know we all expected maybe January to be our month and this is still the best month for the CBI to target it. The CBI still has this planned for January but, like I keep telling everyone, this is not going to be such a huge surprise when it does occur. We WILL have some indication for at least a week or two ahead of time and see it coming. Right now we do NOT see any of these indicators. Maybe after the last of the ministers are voted on things might suddenly pick up and get crazy. We just sit, relax and wait….. 

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

Until now, there is no agreement or agreement on the candidates of the remaining three ministries. The political blocs are still continuing to look at their place in the file of these different ministries.

The candidate for the Interior Ministry, Falih al-Fayadh, is not the only one who represents the saw's complex in the completion of the cabinet of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi , but the deputy of the building alliance Amer the winner, that the candidate of the Ministry of Defense Faisal Jarba and despite being dropped during the last parliament session, Name for alternative candidate.

The same goes for the Justice Ministry, which is still struggling with the Kurdish blocs. The Kurdistan Democratic Party considers it an electoral entitlement, while candidate Khaled Shawani belongs to the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, which is also seen as an electoral endorsement.

With this complex scene, the winner is likely to witness the remaining days before the parliamentary session of Anfraja, seeking political blocs to resolve the names of candidates for these posters. This is because maintaining its administration by proxy is incorrect and will not be in the interest of the government or any other party. It is expected to include the vote on the candidates of the remaining ministries in the next parliamentary session.

While some observers took a different position, when they ruled out resolving the file before the next session of the House of Representatives, attributing to the continuation of what they described intransigence of the political blocs and try to impose their agenda at the expense of other blocs, there are no signs of waiver from any party so far, but they pointed to the possibility Replace the defense candidate on the grounds that he was legally shot down and rejected by the House of Representatives.

More news….

The head of the solution party warns of serious consequences in the event of linking the fate of the Iraqi dinar currencies lower than it Al-Hilal Party chairman Jamal al-Karbouli warned Thursday of dire consequences for the Iraqi economy if the fate OF THE IRAQI DINAR IS LINKED TO LOWER CURRENCIES.

"We warn against linking the fate of the Iraqi dinar in other currencies with lower value."

"This will have serious consequences for our economy, not for the adventure of Iraq's economy," he said.

(Mnt Goat - Could this be referring to the USD? Of course it is since the dinar is not solely pegged to the US dollar and we all should know this by now. Upon reading this article the first thing that should have come to our minds is the concern that if the US dollar has de-valuing issues, this would also drag down the value of the Iraqi dinar. This article is correct. So the best solution is to get off the sole peg and re-peg to the SDR basket of 5 currencies. Then put the dinar on a float and open it up to the world again. What are they waiting for?)

More news….

PARLIAMENT TO VOTE TO LIFT THE IMMUNITY OF ANY DEPUTY WHO VIOLATES THE LAW

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A member of parliament will vote to lift the immunity of any deputy who violates the law, and will not take it into account, a deputy for the group said on Thursday.

"If the matter, according to the law, calls for lifting the immunity, it should be applied to any deputy," MP Ghaleb al-Amiri told AFP on Thursday.

"The MP should be held accountable more than ordinary people because he represents millions of people, and this must be held accountable for his actions and every step he takes," he said.

"If it comes to punishment, we go to it," he said.

(Mnt Goat – this member of parliament is right on track. This immunity stuff is at the very heart of the issue of corruption. Don’t you think members of the government know they are protected and this gives them a safeguard? Eliminate this and things could drastically change in Iraq, for the better.)

More news….

CALL ON THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC TO INTERVENE TO STOP THE CONSTITUTIONAL VIOLATION OF THE NON-ACTIVATION OF THE NATIONAL OIL COMPANY

Baghdad / All news

Dr. Ibrahim Bahr al-Ulum sent a letter to the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Saleh asking him to intervene to stop the violation of the constitutional non-activation of the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company, which was published in the Official Gazette (Iraqi facts) on April 9, 2018, which confirmed Article 19 of the law, Six months after publication of the law to enable the company to start organizing its position to carry out its activities. Therefore, the Ministry of Oil and the Prime Minister in his capacity as DIRECT EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF THE GENERAL POLICY OF THE STATE AS PROVIDED FOR IN ARTICLE 78 OF THE CONSTITUTION are the parties entrusted with the implementation of this law.

In the case of any appeals before the Federal Supreme Court, the general principles of the law and proper application does not require any contradiction between the activation of the provisions of the law on the one hand and respect any decision issued by the Federal Court on the revocation of any of its articles on the other hand, Notes to follow the path prescribed by the legislation in force to amend this law.

(Mnt Goat – correct me if I am wrong but last summer we got the HCL passed and we were told full activation in Sept since the passing of the law stated Sept timeframe for activation. But this of course was contingent upon something. This something we don’t know what it is. What is it? Then when Sept came we were told full activation in Feb 2019 along with the sovereign funds. So this is technically overdue. So what is this issue then that they keep delaying this? Could if the drop in the price of oil? Could it be they expecte to have the govt in place and the reconstruction moving along by now and thus also the currency restated? But since they still delay the govt this is delaying everything else? Just asking….)

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

Economy News _ Baghdad

A member of the Committee on Agriculture and Water parliamentary Salam al-Shammari, Wednesday, that the recovery of the country’s economy from its current reality is strategic plans to get rid of dependence on oil as a single resource for the budget and activating the private sector.

“THE ACTIVATION OF THE ROLE OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE CONSTRUCTION IN THE PRESENCE OF MANY LOCAL PRIVATE SECTOR COMPANIES WAITING TO ENTER THE MAJOR LOCAL PROJECTS to strengthen the future vision to activate the slogan (Made in Iraq) and reduce dependence on foreign origin which will save millions of dollars. ”

Shammari added that “among the paragraphs of improving the economy is the RECONSTRUCTION OF THE ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF THE STATE IN LINE with the advancement of the state of real institutions and effective and ensures the NEUTRALIZATION OF ALL HEADS OF CORRUPTION AND ACCOUNTABILITY.”

He stressed Shammari, according to the statement, “the importance of opening investment opportunities and provide facilities for investment companies to contribute to the economic construction of the country to ensure additional resources to the state budget.”

It is noteworthy that the federal budget for decades depends mainly on oil as a single resource and neglect many sectors that if it can add a new resource for the budget.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  1/4/19 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 1/4/19

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:33 am

Mountain Goat  1/4/19 49145109_786239135044814_1934043152281239552_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1

Mountain Goat  1/4/19 49247992_787373061598088_2396586511307898880_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum