Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18

Go down

"Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18 Empty "Man it is Getting Real" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 12/30/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:52 am

KTFA

MilitiaMan » December 30th, 2018

FWIW (For what its worth) add these thoughts into our equation from what has been in and on my mind along with others.. Stopping Auctions at this point in time is very telling and to be expected. Just as the western news is talking Iraq, as is Q..

Man it is getting real as it has ever been.. imo..

Mahdi in DC? lol Yep, imo, and then some.. ha.. Two sides of the coin are on the table.. Wow!! imo This whole post is in my opinion and Alaks math.. ha.. ~ MM

"I saw an article yesterday’s thread that was about taxes. Well there have been a couple lately that speak of them and how people don’t want them.

Ones were on trying to get exemptions, etc. But the one I may have to go re visit from yesterday talked about taxes from oil companies in 2017 that may have had accounting errors and they have and end date of Oct 2018..

I asked my self why is that date important in regard to taxes.. Who was in Iraq talking about their currency around that time.. It was the BIS, IMF, WB, UST, etc.. They all do things for a purpose and are highly structured and timed.. They want the taxes and tariffs and big time..
They will get a slice of that pie..

Thus it won’t be at a stinking program rate going into the future beginning 01/01/19, even if Iraq could they wouldn’t have it for a second!!! Imo.. They haven’t come this far in the process to allow that or was it or will it ever be an option.. imo

Now let’s think about the data we have. We all know by now that the money started moving over three to four weeks ago. "Basra Boyz" had it confirmed on his side.

Alak comes out thereafter and gave an interview. In that interview he gave out value of loans.. I took that value and gave my opinion on it and so far no one has showed that that there was a flaw in it..

In fact the ratio was also given immediately after I posted by WS to be supportive and the same ratio (1USD /120= .83, Alak loans 6/5= .83) just in different format..

I later got an unsolicited message from some one confirming nose bleed amounts of money moved thus, supporting the Basra Boyz imo, and also that Traders on Forex said that the movement was at pricing of over $6..

Now think about it. That came to me after the Alak interview. Therefore, it adds weight to what I deduced from Alaks value..

So simple math shows us that they (Alak) have given forward guidance as to where they are headed if not right out the gate. A program rate at .00083 is simply not what the Fab 4 are looking to get a % of..

It will be based on a new international and very supported true value of imo over $6.00 (at least per the math based on Alak loan value he gave of $5,000,000.00 in an interview).

Those taxes and tariffs will raise the value of their currency. The formula to calculate REER and NEER is done, just yet to be applied. One thing I have said in the past is, “The longer they take, the more money we make.”

I have another source that hasn’t read my writing or knew of my thoughts brought to me (privately) also supporting the statement of mine had legs.. Hot legs!!

Lol what I mean by that Is the rate has been growing if in fact the new source (unsolicited) is right. Regardless what we will get will be a benefit for us all.

As for a couple other items centering around the taxes and the date of 01/01/19.

Who is scheduled to be in DC just before that date? Mahdi..

Who told us Monetary Reforms can take up to 5 years time? The IMF.

Who told us that as of 01/01/18 that the second set of books were completed for four years? Yep! Walkingstick!

Well 01/01/2019 is the fifth year.. Now that may all be circumstantial to you all, but, it sure isn’t to me.. in fact the evidence suggests this year will be taken care of possibly as soon as tomorrow night 11:59:59!!

We shall see.. If not we will have to see what we missed. As there is nothing to support that this is or can go in my view past the following weekend..

One more thing, the source that brought me the forex traders, brought me that the high level traders expect the iqd should go live 01/02/2019 or 01/03/2019 per holiday trading time lines..

I am not Dinar goggled up! This is what has been on my mind and in discussions with some very bright and serious people!!

So as tough as it may be for some of us, please note, there is no reason to be close to the cliffs just yet!! Lol But come tomorrow afternoon I’ll be suiting up!! Lol ~ MM

Thanks WS for your persistence in helping me and others.. Thanks Frank for your hard work too. Newshounds, da bomb, eos!!!!! . Check G/Law.. imo.. Peace! ~ MM

Nominal Effective Exchange Rate - NEER

Reviewed by Will Kenton Updated Dec 28, 2018

What is the Nominal Effective Exchange Rate (NEER)?

The nominal effective exchange rate (NEER) is an unadjusted weighted average rate at which one country's currency exchanges for a basket of multiple foreign currencies. In economics, the NEER is an indicator of a country's international competitiveness in terms of the foreign exchange (forex) market. Forex traders sometimes refer to the NEER as the trade-weighted currency index.

The NEER may be adjusted to compensate for the inflation rate of the home country relative to the inflation rate of its trading partners. The resulting figure is the real effective exchange rate (REER). Unlike the relationships in a nominal exchange rate, NEER is not determined for each currency separately. Instead, one individual number, typically an index, expresses how a domestic currency’s value compares against multiple foreign currencies at once.

If a domestic currency increases against a basket of other currencies inside a floating exchange rate regime, NEER is said to appreciate. If the domestic currency falls against the basket, the NEER depreciates.

Uses of NEER

The NEER only describes relative value; it cannot definitively show whether a currency is strong or gaining strength in real terms. It only describes whether a currency is weak or strong, or weakening or strengthening, compared to foreign currencies. As with all exchange rates, the NEER can help identify which currencies store value more or less effectively. Exchange rates influence where international actors buy or sell goods.

NEER is used in economic studies and for policy analysis on international trade. It is also used by forex traders who engage in currency arbitrage. The Federal Reserve calculates three different NEER indices for the United States: the broad index, the major currencies index and the other important trading partners (OITP) index.

The Basket of Foreign Currencies

Every NEER compares one individual currency against a basket of foreign currencies. This basket is chosen based on the domestic country's most important trading partners as well as other major currencies.

The world's major currencies are the U.S. dollar, the euro, the British pound sterling, the Japanese yen, the Australian dollar, the Swiss franc, the South African rand and the Canadian dollar.

The value of foreign currencies in a basket are weighted according to the value of trade with the domestic country. This could be export or import value, the total value of exports and imports combined or some other measure. The weights often relate to the assets and liabilities of different countries.

There is no international standard for selecting a basket of currencies. The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) basket is different than the basket for the International Monetary Fund (IMF) or the Federal Reserve or Bank of Japan. However, many different institutions rely on the International Financial Statistics (IFS) published by the IMF.\

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/n/neer.asp

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum