Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
 Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer

Go down

Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer Empty Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:54 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14900

Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer

27/12/2018

Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer 12101

Economy News _ Baghdad

Iran's energy ministers pledged on Thursday to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer. 
"The Minister of Electricity, Luay Khatib, received at the Baghdad International Airport, the Iranian Energy Minister Reza Ardkanyan, and the accompanying delegation, which is visiting Iraq to discuss the joint files in the field of energy." 
The statement added that "the guest delegation held yesterday evening, in the presence of Deputy Prime Minister for Energy, Minister of Oil Thamer Ghadhban, Minister of Electricity Loay Khatib, and the Governor of the Central Bank Ali Alalak, in which the files were presented between the two countries for the electric energy processed by Iran, Imported gas, and their debts, as well as the interconnect between the Iraqi and Iranian electricity system. " 
The statement said that "
He pointed out that "the meetings between the two sides will continue to reach a consensus mechanism for the continuity of work between the two countries."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer Empty Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq must overcome the stalemate in the field of energy and to become an importing country

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:13 am

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/256340/%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AC%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AB%D8%B1-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%AC%D8%A7/ar

Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq must overcome the stalemate in the field of energy and to become an importing country

Thursday, December 27,

Iran promises to continue supplying Iraq with electricity and gas next summer NB-256340-636815122827858921

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi 

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi said on Thursday that Iraq must overcome the stalemate in the energy field, stressing that Iraq should not remain an importer, while the Iranian Energy Ministry confirmed Tehran's readiness to provide Iraq with electricity and the establishment and maintenance of power plants. 

"The victory in the field of providing electricity is a victory for reconstruction and a sign of progress for nations. Iraq must overcome the stalemate in the field of energy and we should not remain an importing country, but a producer of energy," Abdul Mahdi said in a statement on the sidelines of his meeting with Iranian Energy Minister Reza Ardkanian.

"The depth and diversity of the relations between the two countries and the Iraqi and Iranian peoples, and thanking the Islamic Republic for its efforts to develop relations between the two countries and to cooperate in meeting the needs of Iraq's electricity." 

"The readiness to cooperate and overcome the obstacles to complete the procedural and procedural procedures and to find the necessary solutions and the success of the talks between officials and experts involved in this file between the two neighboring countries." 

The Iranian minister expressed congratulations to the Iranian government and President Hassan Rowhani on forming the government, stressing the readiness of the Iranian side to "provide Iraq with electric power and the establishment and maintenance of power plants and assist in developing the necessary technology in this field, training Iraqi cadres and working according to a timetable to reduce the great waste, In addition to the direct link, referring to the preparation of a draft understanding to sign the joint contract.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum