Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements

Go down

Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements Empty Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements

Post by RamblerNash Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:58 pm

Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements

Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements NB-255984-636812295185933239

Monday, December 24,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
announced the Bahraini Foreign Ministry, on Monday, calling for the Iraqi charge d'affaires Nihad Ragab Askar has a background head of a coalition of state law , Nuri al - Maliki 's remarks, while considered that his "breach" clear conventions and principles of international law.

The ministry said in a statement published on its official website and followed by Alsumaria News, it "summoned the Chargé d'Affaires of the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq to the Kingdom of Bahrain Nihad Rajab Askar."

For his part, the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the regional affairs of Bahrain and the Council of Cooperation Wahid Mubarak Sayar told the Chargé d'affaires ai of Iraq during the statement "his strong condemnation and denunciation of the statements of the head of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki, which represents a blatant and unacceptable interference in the internal affairs of the Kingdom of Bahrain."

"These irresponsible statements represent a flagrant violation of the international conventions and principles of non-interference in the internal affairs of countries. They contradict the nature of fraternal relations between Bahrain and Iraq and impede the efforts of countries to strengthen these relations at all levels," Syyar said.

"Maliki's support and participation in the so-called celebration of the establishment of an office in Baghdad for a terrorist group classified as a terrorist organization called the 14 February Youth Coalition in Bahrain and his statements represents a blatant and unacceptable interference in the internal affairs of the Kingdom and a clear line to those who seek to spread chaos, violence and oppression and terrorism and do not want good, Bahrain, but also to Arab states and peoples. "

"The Kingdom of Bahrain, which is committed to a consistent approach to non-interference in the internal affairs of other countries and is always keen to provide all means of support and assistance to its brothers, fully rejects and can never accept any form of interference in its internal affairs by any person or "He called on the Iraqi government to" address these statements and to hold such seminars and rallies for organizations classified as terrorist organizations on their territories and to take all necessary measures to stop such interventions in order to preserve relations between the two brotherly countries. "

The head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, said during a speech on the opening of the office of the Bahraini current in Baghdad, "Manama has used the Fedayeen Saddam to suppress the protests, accusing the Bahraini government to resort to" violence, discrimination and marginalization "against the Shiites, which was considered that could drag the country to violence .

LINK

Bahrain calls on the Iraqi charge d'affaires to have against the background of Maliki's statements 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum