Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government

2 posters

Go down

A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government Empty A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:50 pm

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/politics/2018/12/23/%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9

[rtl]A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government[/rtl]

23 December 2018

A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government 368

[rtl]The Presidency of the Iraqi Council of Representatives announced on Sunday the inclusion of the file to complete the cabinet reshuffle on its agenda, in addition to other work, such as the second reading of the country's budget for 2019, which was formed by the majority of political entities, most notably the Kurdish parties.[/rtl]

" The meeting on Monday will include the completion of the vote for the cabinet and the second reading of the budget," Council Speaker Mohamed Halboussi told reporters in parliament after the meeting was adjourned. That is, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi will be present for the names of candidates for the vacant ministries, namely "Defense, Interior, Planning, Education and Justice."
According to politicians and observers, the continuation of the nomination of the head of the "popular crowd" Faleh al-Fayadh, for the post of Minister of Interior threatens to block the completion of the government, while clinging to the party, "coalition of the rule of law" of Maliki, a party of the alliance, "the conquest," which includes the Shiite forces, the nomination of Fayadh , The Sadoun alliance, led by Sadr's leader Muqtada al-Sadr, refuses to nominate al-Fayadh to the interior and appoints him loyal to outsiders such as Iran and Hezbollah in Lebanon and has threatened more than once to disrupt any meeting involving the attempt to pass the bill.
The Ministry of Defense, which represents the disagreement of Sunni politicians, has not reached the parties to the race (National axis and the National Coalition) to the name of their desire to obtain, which threatens not to succeed tomorrow's meeting, according to a leader in the National Coalition.
The leader of the "New Arab" that "the meeting tomorrow may fail because of disagreement on the candidate of the Minister of Defense, and the same applies to the candidate of the Interior," noting that "the former parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the most prominent candidates for the post of defense, but his rejection at tomorrow's meeting In the parliament, will affect the chances of the National Coalition for the post. "
In the context, a member of the alliance, "Sauron" of the Sadr, Walid Najjar, the "new Arab", "The activity in the parliament represents resistance and opposition to the majority of the activities of political entities backed by Iran." 

Najjar pointed out that "without the presence of new names in the composition of tomorrow, the meeting passes and will not get any confidence, even if it requires subversion, as happened in a previous meeting," explaining that "the Iraqi decision to choose the new ministers must be available, not According to Iranian orders. "

Last week, the Iraqi parliament gave confidence to three ministers in the government of Abdul Mahdi, while the lack of political agreement blocked the passage of five candidates for ministries. Which means that Abdul-Mahdi 17 ministers, while not indicate the majority of comments and political ambitions to complete the number of 22 ministers, the meeting tomorrow.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government Empty Re: A new session of the Iraqi parliament to complete the formation of the government

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:54 pm

two things you have to remember for what the iraqis are famous. first is they agree to disagree and second they are great at kicking the can down the road. we shall see tomorrow.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum