Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
 "Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

"Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18

Go down

"Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18 Empty "Cut and Dry" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/22/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:49 am

KTFA

Samson » December 22nd, 2018

Halabousi: Parliament will hold two meetings tomorrow and tomorrow to make up for the New Year's holiday

22nd December, 2018

The parliament will hold two meetings tomorrow and tomorrow to make up for the New Year's holiday, the speaker of parliament Mohammad al-Halbusi announced Saturday.

"A parliamentary session will be held tomorrow and tomorrow also to make up for Tuesday next week which coincides with New Year's Day 2019," Al-Halboussi was quoted as saying. LINK

Notthe1 » December 22nd, 2018

Why do today what you can do twice tomorrow? Oh! That's where " twice on Sunday" comes in.

Moparman » December 22nd, 2018

This article screams that you add value to your currency.

Iraq is obliged to pay 16 billion dinars as interest and premiums for international loans in 2019

22nd December, 2018

Revealed a member of the House of Representatives Iqbal Abdul-Hussein Almathi, Saturday, that Iraq will pay more than 16 billion dinars as the benefits and premiums of international loans and treasury remittances during the next year.

"Iraq is obliged to pay two billion dinars, 55 million and 873 thousand and 556 dinars within the budget next year as interest on international loans granted to him," Al-Mathai said in a statement received by Mawazine News.

It added that "37 billion and 3 million and 854 thousand and 372 dinars will be paid as interest on Treasury remittances (auctions) and within the budget," indicating that "10 billion and 928 million and 807 thousand and 345 dinars were calculated as installments of loans will be paid within the budget in 2019."

A member of the House of Representatives hinted at the need to adopt a sound economic policy can avoid the international loans that have exhausted Iraq over the past years and do not know so far what is the benefit of them. LINK

Sawco » December 22nd, 2018

So I understand, based upon an article from either Don, or Samson, that Iraq is "kicking the can" down the road again, with respect to this Saturday, and a vote on the Cabinet...………..I'm also of the belief that Frank, and his teams don't necessarily have a concern with this (at least as of yet)………...I'm staying with you Frank, lead us to the promised land...…………...

Godlover » December 22nd, 2018

Yes they seem to refuse to complete their Government imo. Again articles are stating the necessity for a completed/announced Government imo. Also articles have stated that needed laws are waiting on a completed Government imo.

Don961 » December 22nd, 2018

Pompeo speaks with Iraqi PM on defeating ISIS

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo spoke with Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul Mahdi on the phone Friday, underlining the U.S.-Iraq partnership to defeat ISIS, the State Department said in a statement.

Pompeo noted that the U.S.-led coalition would continue to work with Iraqi Security Forces to defeat the ISIS remnants, according to the statement.

He also reiterated his support for the continuation and deepening of the U.S.-Iraq partnership.

The two officials also discussed the territorial defeat of the ISIS in Syria, which was the rationale behind the Trump administration's decision to pull out U.S. troops from Syria.

The pullout decision also led to speculation about possible adjustment of U.S. military presence in Iraq.

Earlier this month, Iraq celebrated the first anniversary of full liberation of all Iraqi land from the ISIS militants.

Some observers noted that the influence of Iranian-allied factions in Iraq's political and security arenas might result in continued U.S. military presence in the country.

There are 5,200 U.S. troops currently deployed in Iraq's capital of Baghdad and the country's north and west. link

Live bullets to disperse Basra demonstrators

22nd December, 2018

Local sources reported here that the Iraqi security forces used live bullets and tear gases to disperse the demonstrators who tried to storm into the local government premises.

About 250 persons were gathered outside the governorate premises yesterday afternoon to protest against corruption.

At night, the demonstrators tried to enter the premises, some sources confirmed.

After hours, the demonstrators left the sites of the protests after burning tires and closing some streets in the city.

The demonstrators called for demoting the current government, dissolving its council and preventing political blocs from imposing their will on the province as a whole.

Later reports said that calmness was restored to the demonstration sites, after closing them for few hours. LINK

The National Covenant provides a request to extinguish the debts of the liberated governorates and re-evaluate the deposits of minors

22nd December, 2018

National Assembly deputy Kefah Farhan announced on Saturday that she would submit a request to cancel debt on the liberated provinces and re-evaluate the deposits of minors.

"We have raised a request to discuss the extinguishment of debts provided for housing and reconstruction in the liberated provinces because their displacement to other provinces made them unable to pay them," Farhan told a news conference in the House of Representatives attended by Al-Ghad Press.

"On the other hand, we submitted a request of 50 deputies to re-evaluate the deposits of minors in gold because the current value in Swiss currency is not equal to the actual value of the Iraqi dinar and called for a re-evaluation in order to have value for them to be able to benefit from them." LINK

Iggy » December 22nd, 2018

1 Swiss Franc equals 1.006 US Dollar

David12001 » December 22nd, 2018

This sounds pretty cut and dry to me.

Iraq maintains 37th place in the world and fifth in the Arab world with the highest gold reserves

22nd December, 2018

Iraq maintained its 37th position in the world's fifth largest gold reserves in December despite buying 6.5 tonnes in September, the World Gold Council said on Sunday.

"Iraq has maintained 37th place in the world in terms of these reserves out of the 100 countries listed in the international financial statistics of the world's gold reserves, and the fifth place in the Arab countries, which came after Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Algeria and Libya," the council said in a statement.

"Iraq bought 6.5 tons of gold in September to raise its reserves to 96.3 tons of gold after it was 89.8 tons, but it maintained its rank 37 globally, noting that these reserves represent 6.4% of the rest of the other currencies."

"The United States ranked first in the world in terms of reserves of 8.133.5 tons, followed by Germany with 3.369 tons, while Laos ranked last with 0.9 tons of gold.

The World Gold Council, based in the United Kingdom, has extensive experience and deep knowledge of the drivers of market change and its members are among the world's largest and most advanced gold mining companies. LINK

Al-Kaabi inaugurates the Christmas tree in the parliament building and confirms: Christians are an authentic component in Iraq

22nd December, 2018

First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Hassan Karim al-Kaabi opened Saturday the Christmas tree in the courtyard of the parliament building, coinciding with Christmas and New Year's Day celebrations.

"The Christian brothers were and still are genuine partners in the homeland and the victories against terrorism," al-Kaabi said during his congratulations to Christians in Iraq and the world on the occasion of Christmas.

He added Al - Kaabi said , "Christians an important role in preserving democracy with their presence historical within one country operation", wishing them "security, stability and prosperity and lasting peace and peaceful coexistence with the rest of the ingredients and the return of displaced them to their country of Iraq. LINK

The arrest of a Chinese stole the secrets of a US oil company billion dollars

22nd December, 2018

The US Justice Department announced on Saturday, December 22, 2018, that a Chinese man was arrested on charges of stealing trade secrets from a US oil company he worked in. The ministry did not disclose the name of the company.

Tan Hongjin, 35, was arrested at his residence in the state of Oklahoma in the United States.

According to the US Department, the Chinese man stole trade secrets "related to a product worth more than $ 1 billion."

Tan Hongjin, 12 years in the United States where he earned a Ph.D. from the California Institute of Technology. The ministry says it "illegally took hundreds of files belonging to the company containing elements of intellectual property associated with the manufacture of an energy product."

The ministry confirmed that "the detainee seized these documents for the account of a Chinese company offered to work. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum