Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18

Go down

"Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 Empty "Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:40 am

KTFA

Samson » December 20th, 2018

This is a good report - well worth reading

A Sovereign Wealth Fund for Iraq

20th December, 2018

The Al-Bayan Center for Planning and Studies has proposed the creation of sovereign wealth fund in Iraq.

Once used by only a few countries around the world, Sovereign Wealth Funds (SWFs) are becoming an increasingly common feature of international finance and state-led economic development.

An increasing number of countries, predominantly developing countries, who rely on the export of commodities such as hydrocarbons and minerals are creating SWF portfolios.

The exact motivation behind creating an SWF varies between countries. Some SWFs aim to provide funds for an aging or growing population while others invest the funds in development and investment programmes to help diversify revenue generation mechanisms.

Others are explicitly designed to cushion a country’s economy from price shocks, currency volatility and general international economic instability.

Please click here to download the full report.

LINK

2Cents » December 20th, 2018

So, reports are saying that the 317 Billion IQD was sent to the Kurds yesterday and the Kurds will distribute prior to the end of the year and prior to the New Year holiday as long as "the tables are completed"..........IMO of course Come on Kurds, get those IQD out of your coffers!!!!!!

United Investment Bank supports development trends

19th December, 2018

The guardian of the United Bank of Investment d. We have to start with the actual aspects that we believe have the elements of achieving rapid success, which can be activated without the need for long periods of time such as the agricultural sector, small and medium industrial enterprises and the tourism sector.

He added that it requires the development of the banking system to provide the best services in the world to these sectors, which must be linked to the plans of a phased strategy to develop all joints to the establishment of major projects in the coming periods and the small and medium-sized projects are complementary to strategic projects.

He pointed to the importance of attracting part of the foreign investment flows, and the adoption of the use of advanced technological means of communication and information, pointing to the need to prepare in-depth lessons on the possibilities available and available to all sectors.

He pointed out that the process as a whole requires an advanced banking system capable of supporting all economic operations, and this is being realized by our private banks and working hard to develop all aspects of its work. LINK

Salamon69 » December 20th, 2018

Something interesting I was pondering... Oil skyrocketed early in 2018 going as high as $84 a barrel looking at Brent Oil. Almost like it was a precursor trial run ramp up for Iraq to come out with their true and real rate.

But... They were not quite ready being guided by the FAB 4 and Donald Trump at the helm.. Since then oil dropped back down just like watching a stock chart it hit the magic number $55 which looks to be support.

Just like a stock rising the important thing is that the stock price is making higher highs and higher lows. With $55 looking to be the bottom how convenient that Brent oil would begin to rise again.

Kind of like now we are done with the rehearsals and the MAIN EVENT is about to begin. For me I have my eye on Brent oil like we did last year at Frank's instruction to watch, and as I recall $55 was the magic number to watch.

How ironic we are back at $55... Like Deja VU

RockCharlie29 » December 20th, 2018

2014 or 15 the G20 made the statement that oil was currency not a commodity and they would determine it's price at $60.00 it was expected to rise to 100.00 and then drop and settle at $60.00

World Bank : We spent $ 750 million to reconstruct liberated areas

20th December, 2018

The World Bank disclosed Thursday that it has spent $ 750 million in its efforts to rebuild the liberated areas of Da'ash, noting that the private sector in Iraq has a promising future

The World Bank Vice President for the Middle East and North Africa, Farid Belhadj, said in an interview with "Economy News" that the World Bank since 2014 has many projects in the areas that were under the control of the «Daash», "pointing out that the total amount spent Reconstruction projects for liberated areas amounted to $ 750 million

"The private sector in Iraq is vital and has a promising future," he said

Belhadj said that every economy based on the private sector, which highlights theimportance of interest in the banking sector, which Iraq must do LINK

"Tables are Completed" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/20/18 A-q-pic_orig

Free Reserve ... not free

20th December, 2018 by Henny Sindar

The need to wait for the normalization of the interest rate once again has been built on the powers of the Federal Reserve, which are burdened with price control responsibilities in light of low unemployment

All indications are that Fed Chairman Jerome Powell is in an enviable position. For months now, the Fed has been asserting that the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates again this week, but economic and financial indicators suggest it should wait. Meanwhile, President Donald Trump is under increasing pressure not to raise interest rates. So what does he do?

It may be useful to ignore the fundamentals of fiscal policy, both within and outside the Federal Reserve, and be guided by data urging him to be cautious in raising interest rates at this week's Open Market Committee meeting, focusing on monetary policy that best serves the economy, Things are going to be safe, and then Trump will be more reassured about Powell's moves

The need to wait for the normalization of the interest rate once again has been built on the Fed's powers of price control under low unemployment, while there is no sign of a breakthrough in inflation

The Fed's favorite inflation gauge, the personal consumption deflation index, has been down for several months. The dollar is strong against gold and against major currencies in the world. Other commodity prices, which are often indicative of inflation, such as oil and agricultural products, are also low

All of this contrasts sharply with previous experiences especially the period 2003-2005 when Alan Greenspan kept interest rates very low for a long time. Then prices of commodities such as oil rose sharply, and house prices soared

It is true that wage rates are starting to recover. The average hourly wage has increased at an annual rate of 3.1%, but this is expected in a healthy labor market adding about 170,000 new jobs each month and when unemployment falls to a historic 3.7%

There is no evidence of wage inflation under the pressure of cost pressures, which often worries Fed officials. We note that according to the Council's previous equations, the economy had reached the stage of full employment two or three years ago. However, strong growth continues to attract more Americans to the labor market

At the same time, the US economy may be in a slowdown, although according to the Federal Reserve's expectations, Atlanta will record 3% in the last quarter, meaning it is the first year to exceed 3% since 2005. But the global economy has slowed significantly, with The emergence of warning signs in China and Europe in particular. The uncertainty caused by the Trump trade war has reduced global trade and weakened investment. The performance of the housing and auto sectors, both of which are highly sensitive to interest rate hikes, has fallen. Credit markets have not escaped stress, especially bonds with high rates of return

The first justification for the Federal Reserve's call to wait is that it is in the process of abandoning the largest monetary stimulus experience in recent history. Central banks around the world have stopped buying multi-trillion dollar bonds and a zero interest rate policy without any road map. What is the "normal" rate of interest in a post-crisis world? No one knows, and we doubt that the Fed knows as well

If quantitative easing raises asset prices and risks, what happens under monetary tightening?

Powell recently delivered a good speech, in which he noted that the Fed was not blind. If the Federal Reserve is walking in a dark room with sunglasses in an effort to tighten its monetary policy, it makes sense to walk slowly. The Fed could reconsider its plan for next year if the economy showed continued flexibility or Trump reached a trade deal with China

The wait may be inconsistent with the Fed's previous orientation and the points system adopted in determining the positions of its members to reduce and raise interest rates. But the Open Market Committee also claims to be "dependent on economic data", which requires it to track data. Some may worry that if the Fed is now exhausted, interest rates will never return to normalization, and in any case will not return to normal rates if the recession is imminent. Hence, the best way to normalize is to allow the economy to run as long as possible if inflation threats can be neutralized

Editorial Wall Street Journal LINK

McDan » December 20th, 2018

IMO make sure You look at the picture real close what You don’t see is You don’t know.

ChrisC » December 20th, 2018

Good catch. I went past her so fast that I didn't catch it the first time. Thanks for pointing it out. The letters at the funeral the other day really made all of this real for me and now these floating prisons that have been showing up really are making me believe we are going to see a miracle soon.

Washington extends the deadline to allow Iraq to import Iranian energy 90 days

2018/12/20 18:00

The United States has extended the deadline for Iraq to import electricity from Iran for 90 days, allowing Baghdad to bypass sanctions imposed by Washington over Tehran's nuclear program, a government source said.

The news sites quoted the government source - the participant talks Thursday in Washington to say, Iraq is within the extension of the deadline for a period of ninety days, so that Baghdad can continue to buy Iranian electricity and gas. Asked whether the United States had pressed the Iraqi delegation to enter into a partnership with US companies to fill the gap, the source explained that "this issue is part of a complex discussion."

Iraq received a 45-day exemption from US-imposed sanctions on Iran on May 5. It was supposed to be allocated to develop a road map, which eliminates Baghdad's full dependence on the use of electricity and Iranian gas.

A few days before the end of the deadline, a delegation of Iraqi officials went to Washington to negotiate the extension of the grace period, as confirmed by the Iraqi source. During his press conference last week, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi confirmed Baghdad's intention to send a negotiating delegation to Washington.

A lack of energy - often leaving homes without electricity for up to 20 hours a day - is a key factor behind weeks of major protests in Iraq during the summer. To overcome this shortfall, Iraq imports up to 28 million cubic meters of natural gas from Tehran to its factories, and directly buys 1,300 megawatts of Iranian electricity. LINK

Washington extends Iraq's exemption from US sanctions on Iran for another 90 days LINK

Jay » December 20th, 2018

REALLY...?!?!?!... I remember reading last week that Mahdi said he would send a party to DC to ask for an extension. I remember thinking why not just make a phone call? Why travel 12+ hrs to DC to ask for an extension That's just dumb!!!

WELP!!! Looks like Mahdi did just that and we are not hearing about until now. ANNNNND....we are hearing about it in a non nonchalant manor. Like... mehh...yeah we went to DC, so what. Normally such an "ACTION" would have been plastered all over the Iraqi news scene like it always is. Unless they did not want us or whoever to know until after the fact.

SO!!!... He sent a small delegation to DC for an extension. So Dinar goggles here.... Why would they "GO" to DC? Just an aspect of an action that could have been handled with a phone call.

Why would Trump grant them such a generous extension while helping Iran to make money for another 90 days? ART OF THE EVER CHANGING DEAL. Makes ya think.

UNLESS I MISSED THAT TRAVEL ANNOUNCEMENT. In that case ignore the above. lolol

All imo.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum