Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
can you do this challenge? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
can you do this challenge? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
can you do this challenge? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
can you do this challenge? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
can you do this challenge? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
can you do this challenge? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
can you do this challenge? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
can you do this challenge? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
can you do this challenge? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
can you do this challenge? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
can you do this challenge? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
can you do this challenge? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
can you do this challenge? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
can you do this challenge? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
can you do this challenge? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
can you do this challenge? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
can you do this challenge? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
can you do this challenge? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
can you do this challenge? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
can you do this challenge? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

can you do this challenge?

+6
ministerb
Gmansaid
sharethesecret
Ponee
openmind
neednewshoesnow
10 posters

Go down

can you do this challenge? Empty can you do this challenge?

Post by neednewshoesnow Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:34 am

Well folks here we are again. Another Monday has come and gone. Its almost numbing at this point the level of intelligence that is thrown around that seems to never come to light. This isn’t bashing. Im not pointing fingers, mainly because I don’t have enough fingers to do that.

My big question is, “What is intelligence” or the perception of intelligence or for lack if words being used, “Intel” My Intel, or my source. Again not bashing, far from it. If some of our Intel is in the “nose bleed section” Where do we go from here. The time and countless hours on the phone while working, trying to stay focused with the notion that “any minute” it could happen. Doing your best to stay grounded, only to be drug back in with one phone call from a valued high source with just amazing information that just has to true and correct. So the gurus bash on one another, others open pay sites with the same info passed around. We see the same names in chat that are there day after day, and why?

When don’t we just say enough is enough and walk away. If the revaluation happens, will we not know about it? Think about it, if you didn’t get on chat, if you never got a Intel call would the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar never happen, Why of course it would happen. You would see it with your daily routine of searching the forex, or asking a banker, what ever your means are besides a chat room. You would be ok.

Would there be so much speculation if the chat rooms were empty? Would the Intel flow like water if there wasn’t a need for it? I’m not trying to rain on anyone’s parade here. But I feel we are a product of our own demise. People complain of bad financial troubles but find the time to spend hours on the computer.

We see religion being thrown into the mix, the topic of government is never ending, My gosh we have even been enlightened by astrological information and predictions. I fear for my fellow brothers and sisters. I know this is an impossible request, but right now as soon as I post this I am going to attempt to will my fellow dinarians to walk away from this endeavor and let it be until Monday, or the Revalue happens which ever may happen first. Can you do it. Or are you so addicted to this, it’s impossible to stay away. I pledge this, I will not come back to this or any other dinar related site until either a revaluation, or Monday. Yes I will still listen to my friends and I will still take their calls. But I will not participate in any C.C. by anyone and to be honest I will have no idea how many people will have read this until Monday morning, or the RV. Good luck to everyone and bless you all with joy and happiness.

neednewshoesnow

Back to top Go down

can you do this challenge? Empty Re: can you do this challenge?

Post by openmind Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Your words are full of conviction and very true. Personally, I find this whole experience to be very entertaining and thus I stick around. But as far as what you said, very true.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Sigh, I failed the challenge... I tried. I didn't succeed. I admit, I am entertained by the rapport on here...The good, the bad, the ugly...I find it all intriguing. I have learned to NOT pack my bags with my dinar and clean underwear at the drop of every It's Happenin' (though I am not sure WHERE I was supposed to be going to) But, I do like seeing the different interactions of everyone. Drinking the Kool Aid? No, but enjoying the moment...YES! I will someday look back at this time and laugh and tell the story....
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharethesecret Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:06 pm

openmind wrote:Your words are full of conviction and very true. Personally, I find this whole experience to be very entertaining and thus I stick around. But as far as what you said, very true.

I stick around too...I can always find something to laugh at...and it feels like family in here. Just think- once it finally rv's and we all have money, we will all have someone with something in common that we can visit all over the world...if you don't piss everyone off and bash! LOL Sometimes I just can't help myself- silly Tin Hat people make me laugh and say silly things

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
can you do this challenge? Tinfoilhatdom

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
sharethesecret
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Neednewshoes - Did you come back this past Monday?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:43 pm

sharethesecret wrote:
openmind wrote:Your words are full of conviction and very true. Personally, I find this whole experience to be very entertaining and thus I stick around. But as far as what you said, very true.

I stick around too...I can always find something to laugh at...and it feels like family in here. Just think- once it finally rv's and we all have money, we will all have someone with something in common that we can visit all over the world...if you don't piss everyone off and bash! LOL Sometimes I just can't help myself- silly Tin Hat people make me laugh and say silly things

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
can you do this challenge? Tinfoilhatdom

Is that Benjamin Ful(of it)ford?

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:00 pm

You'll have to admit, for the money...this site offers everything from the tragic to the comedic and everything between. I too find it rather entertaining especially when there is so much freedom in our comments because no one has the slightest idea as to exactly what the end result will be and when that will happen. Pretty much like life itself..we know what we want, we just don't know when we will have it, so why not enjoy?
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:52 pm

Pic's of guru's getting new intell?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Ministerb- Loved your post- great!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:50 pm

AHA! Neednewshoesnow DID come back. Checked his stats...Last visit was Yesterday at 8:28 pm. Very Happy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:32 pm

Shoes,

This is so true:

"Would there be so much speculation if the chat rooms were empty? Would the Intel flow like water if there wasn’t a need for it? I’m not trying to rain on anyone’s parade here. But I feel we are a product of our own demise. People complain of bad financial troubles but find the time to spend hours on the computer."

People, given enough "rope" often are the ones who "hang" themselves. Why am I here? As I rarely read "intel" or give it much weight, it is obviously for different reasons. I decided to come back after a week, as I said I would to see how the new rules are working out. Wasn't too happy about about not finding a particular post, but I get over things.

I like all the nuts on here and anti-nuts, makes for interesting reads. Also, it is a pleasure to share info or perspectives thar legitimately benefit others. Challenging and being challenged to re-evaluate ideas is also so much fun and a necessary part of learning. If folks are on here, glued to the screen hiding from their responsibilities hoping the RV will come sooner because they are watching instead of doing, then a break would probably do some good. We're still gonna be waiting on Monday, that's my prediction!

So, I'm going to be here over the weekend and be scarce through the week as

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:36 pm

...i have much to accomplish in the non-cyber world.

(had to include this here, board wouldn't let me scroll down to edit)

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jbar Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:19 pm

And what else would I do during the evening....Watch reality tv, ya right. This is a good site with folks that truly are are ecperincing all the types of emotions with Gurus and intel. Then you get to see the good, the bad the ugly of we as people each day. We, most of us have atleast one or two thing in common and I would say that most have a lot incommon. Think of it as an online Cheers, where everybody knows your name. And plus where else can you get this quality of entertainment for free.

JP

jbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:53 pm

One of my very favorite threads on DD  - I wonder where NEEDNEWSHOESNOW is today.  And some of these others.

I hope they have all moved on to financial success and enjoy days filled with family and friends and are not hanging around dinar sites anymore. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum