Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year

Go down

Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year Empty Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:08 pm

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=39&storyid=182934

[ltr]Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year[/ltr]

2018/12/20

Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year Story_img_5c1bbfd1862d0

[ltr]{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The news has not been confirmed so far that the Council of Ministers decides to disrupt the official three days on the occasion of the New Year 2019.[/ltr]
[ltr]According to sources close to the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, "the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers will decide in the coming hours the announcement of the holiday and will be" on Sunday and Monday, 30 and 31 December, as well as on Tuesday, 1/1/2019 to celebrate the New Year holidays. " 
He added that the holiday is also "for the legal inventory days of all state departments and ministries at the end of the current year 2018" [/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year Empty Schedule of UN Operational Rates of Exchange

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:11 pm

https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/default.php

Please note that a rate with the newest effective date supercedes the previous or current rate. Also, On monthly revisions, all rates, whether or not changed, are listed. However, for mid-month revision, only the changed currencies will be posted. Please check the schedule below for the ad-hoc mid-month revision dates as well as monthly revision. 

Please note that there is no mid-month revision for December 2018.

Schedule of UN Operational Rates of Exchange

The Operational Rates of Exchange were last updated for the effective date in accordance with the schedule below and thereafter until further notice.
Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year Bg-li
[th]Publishing Date[/th][th][/th][th]Effective Date[/th]
12 Dec 2018if applicable14 Dec 2018
27 Dec 201831 Dec 2018
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Unconfirmed news of the disruption of the three-day observance of the New Year Empty IQD - Iraqi Dinar

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:14 pm

https://www.xe.com/fr/currency/iqd-iraqi-dinar

Iraq, Dinar
Iraqi Dinar is the currency of this country: Iraq. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Iraqi Dinar exchange rate is the USD to IQD rate . The currency code for Dinars is IQD, a currency symbol is د.ع. Below you will find Iraqi Dinar rate and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters to receive daily rates and analysis, read XE Currency Blog, or view IQD rates at any time using our XE Currency Apps and our website.

Notice: IQD may be redenominated.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum