Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them"

2 posters

Go down

Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" Empty Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them"

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:02 pm

12/18/2018

​Note from Dinar Recaps:

We have again been receiving complaints from folks about content posted on the site.

We have a large variety of readers with different beliefs on the Iraqi Dinar and on how a RV/GCR will appear.

Some folks believe it’s all about Iraq, the GOI, the CBI and security and stability of Iraq. They believe it is only a RV of the dinar and that there is no GCR.

Some folks believe that it started in Iraq as a simple RV and was hijacked worldwide to include all other countries – turning into a Global Reset of Currencies (GCR)

Then there is group who believe in Gesara/Nesara and the Restored Republic where the cabal who have been controlling and stealing the money worldwide from people and need to be stopped, arrested, taken out of power before the “good guys” release the vast GCR sums to all.

These folks feel that the Central Bank and Federal Reserve need to be replaced with the new Quantum Financial system so funds are total safe once they have been exchanged.

This is one reason that seemingly political posts are included as it shows progress in defeating the cabal and take down of the central banks worldwide, which could mean progress in the Release of the RV/GCR.

The vast majority of our readers are open minded and want to read about all the different intel and rumors.   It seems be a huge puzzle that’s all connected and includes all the events the Intel Providers are posting about.

It could be that the RV of the dinar, dong, ect…is connected to a GCR of all currencies, which is connected with the take down and removal of the cabal, the Central Banks, corruption, secret governments (the deep state) criminal organizations ect…..And it all could be revealed at the same time and “suddenly”

We, at Recaps believe that this is a ever changing event and what is true one day, may change the next.  We continue to post what others are saying or talking about.

If there is a point of view, a Intel Provider or something you do not agree with, just don’t read them.

Also we post articles daily that you may find helpful in managing your new funds after  a RV/GCR.  Once again- if you do not find them valuable- do not read them.

We sincerely appreciate all the intel Providers in sharing information they are hearing and the encouragement they bring to the whole Dinar community.

Where would we be without all the News, Rumors and opinions they provide?

Thanks so much for understanding why we post so many different types of rumors, opinions and articles, and thank you for reading Dinar Recaps.

We hope all our dreams come true very soon!  Happy Holidays Everyone.

The Dinar Recaps Team

(Reminder, comments can be submitted to all our posts by scrolling all the way down past some ads.)

Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them" Empty Re: Note from Dinar Recaps: "...just don’t read them"

Post by Ethel Biscuit Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:05 am

Dinar Recaps wrote:The vast majority of our readers are open minded empty headed...

Fixed it.

Dinar Recaps wrote:Where would we be without all the News, Rumors and opinions they provide?

You'd be in the real world instead of the la-la fantasy world of "DinarLand".

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum