Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Testing the Rates" - Mon. PM TNT Intel/Thoughts 12/17/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"Testing the Rates" - Mon. PM TNT Intel/Thoughts 12/17/18

Go down

"Testing the Rates" - Mon. PM TNT Intel/Thoughts 12/17/18 Empty "Testing the Rates" - Mon. PM TNT Intel/Thoughts 12/17/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:03 am

TNT

Turtle13:

Just got off phone with a friend he said he got a notice on his phone of a rate change for VND and IQD. VND was showing .43, IQD was showing $4.200000. He got some currency went to bank, but the rate have gone back to the old ones. Was exciting for him to see the movement. - Shows us that this thing is extremely close.

Briona:
I wish they would finish testing the rates and just get it done.

RVAlready:
Turtle - great that IQD popped up to $4.20. Showing a bit of preparatory action. Smile I found $4.20 significant, as it is more in our possible range. Seems most previous bank stories were in the range of $2.xx.

Turtle13:
My friend texted me that it was an alert from a "Stock Market App". My friend just told me that the name of the app he got the alert on was "Robinhood Invest in Stock, Crypto, ETF & Coin". He had set up the app to alert him if the IQD or VND went up or down with an alert. That's it, that's all I know... lol
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum