Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors

Go down

The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors Empty The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:58 pm

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=25227

[size=36]The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors[/size]

17/12/2018

The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors 1017122018_Doc-P-129023-636464591907859750

BAGHDAD - 

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Mahdi Alalak, on Monday, the issuance of the Iraqi government during the past few years a number of decisions to facilitate and encourage investment in Iraq. 
"The American Businessmen's Forum kicked off today in Baghdad, with the participation of more than 50 US companies, represented by 120 businessmen, as well as Energy Secretary Mark Perry and Vice President of the Chamber of Commerce Steve," the Cabinet Secretariat said in a statement received by Mawazine News. Lotus, to confirm their desire to invest in Iraq. " 
"The Iraqi government has issued decisions related to the sale and lease of real estate and state land to investment companies for the purposes of the Moshata," the secretary-general said, referring to "facilitating many other measures."
"The presence of obstacles in the energy sector, Iraq seeks to solve through investment, to achieve the development boom, adding that the country is going through a sensitive phase requires the start of the program of rehabilitation and reconstruction of service sectors. 
"Despite the great destruction that has been done in the liberated areas, the government has succeeded in returning 70 percent of the displaced, and about 400,000 of them remain in the camps so far because of the destruction of their homes," he said. 
He pointed out that "the losses left by the organization of the estimated $ 88 billion, a large amount," pointing out that "the meeting with donor countries a week ago focused on the completion of urban projects in the affected areas."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors Empty The launch of Baghdad Gate to document and simplify the procedures of investors

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:00 pm

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=37&storyid=182603

[ltr]The launch of Baghdad Gate to document and simplify the procedures of investors[/ltr]

2018/12/17

The government issues decisions to facilitate the work of investors Story_img_5c1752f8c4ff0

[ltr](Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers, in cooperation with the {UNCTAD} International and in coordination with the Economic Section of the US Embassy in Baghdad, launched Baghdad Baghdad electronic portal Baghdad.eregulations.org to document and simplify the procedures of investors and registration of foreign companies.[/ltr]

[ltr]A statement by the Secretariat said that "the portal shortens the procedures for registration of foreign investment companies from 34 to 18 steps, and the portal will include all administrative services for various sectors in the future." 
"The portal contains a manual of procedures for the registration of companies, the mechanism to submit the required documents, how to obtain the certificate of them, and steps to obtain the approval of registration, and the license of the work of foreign companies." 
He pointed out that "the site provides investors with a summary of registration procedures, documents required to be submitted during registration, and financial costs for each step, and provides legal texts on the work of companies and investment." 
He pointed out that "the portal set the expected time period to obtain a certificate of registration, ranging from 5 to 11 days," noting that "the work of {UNCTAD} and the Iraqi team continues to further steps for investment projects and features of the entry of cadres of investment companies." [/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum