Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!

Go down

POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  Empty POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:22 pm

POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  Bq-5c05b09733c0d

POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 16-Dec-2018 19:47:31

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  Scam-alert
Subject: A Little Good News
Date: Sun, December 16, 2018 7:40 pm

"A Little Good News"

Ann Murray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTJcchmKhPw

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

The laboring press is still that: long, very long laboring process but do not lose hope. There is high hope for some relief now.

There are still so many in high places that are trying to prevent this from happening. Once it does, the tables will begin turning in ways that you are not even close to knowing about.

The intention and the focus is still going strong to get the funds out of the freezer and into the hands of those who will use it for the good of humanity.

Know that all is in good standing in the system itself. No one has lost faith and no one is leaving the chute for any place else.

Poof

POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  Scam-alert
SUSAN SAYS

Christmas Giving and Sharing

Certainly Christmas is a time of giving and sharing with those around us, but that sharing is not limited to those that we love and care for. It is also for the person that we have never met and will never see. Those that are not so fortunate in their lives and those who nurture us mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

This is the season for divine exchange in all the many ways possible.

Namaste,

Susan

As the season moves along, optimism prevails for the PP deliveries. The powers to be are expecting the completion of the PP's within this year.... Obviously we are about to find out....S

DID YOU KNOW?

Good Evening,

The human element has morphed into a receptacle for negativity. Our minds are predisposed to acknowledge and assimilate negative information. The news relies on this attribute to monitor and control their programming. It's all about the demographics. Newspaper, radio, TV, it doesn't matter, report what the public wants to hear. The question is"Why do we prefer this type of information?"

Murder, corruption, robberies, natural disasters, fires, and just about every kind of human suffering. Why? Have we been programmed to such an extent that we are so intrigued by the misfortune of others we disregard the good and uplifting messages the world has to offer?

I found myself guilty of this when researching into the origins of the constitution, banking and finance. What i discovered was ugly and only served to foster malcontent and distaste. We can only change the future not the past. What is done is done. There is no practical reason to dwell on what i cannot change. "Information gathered, not used, has no purpose".

Politics and our supposed representatives are a joke. All you witness these days is a constant bashing back and forth. Republicans bashing Democrats, Democrats bashing Republicans and Independents bashing both. Why do we never hear what they are actually doing for us? Where is the infrastructure rebuilding? Where are the job creations? Where is ANY positive reinforcement that are lives are being paid attention to and progressive initiatives are moving forward?

My mother taught me "If you don't have something good to say, say nothing" What a concept.

It's time to start our own reprogramming. It is time to start talking about the good things that are actually happening right now. Not what is coming. The RV/GCR/NESARA/GASARA/Humanitarian projects, all good news , (when they happen). Until they happen the expectations followed by the let- down of not happening is disastrous to our everyday mindset.

Let us all start sharing the positives we experience or have knowledge of. How about the gentleman in Africa Who, for years now, is sinking water wells and siphon pumps every mile across the country; or the unique approach for helping the homeless in Albuquerque New Mexico; or the mobile medical units that are visiting hardship communities with free medical and dental. There are so, so many more.

The AIIB, BRICS, CIPS,QFS, these are all functioning progressive moves that are currently happening and noteworthy of our attention. Messages of speculated time frames of the RV/GCR can only bring another let -down and serve to water the plan of expectations. We are only let down by the non-fulfillment of our own self imposed expectations. Do not fall victim to narratives of false hope. There will plenty of celebrations once things are concrete and done.

I can say with absolute certainty there will be a revaluation of currencies followed by a
jubilee for the public as a whole. Until that happens, begin your own re-programming. Help as many people as you can in whatever way you can. Rake a yard for the neighbor, shovel a walk, open a door, carry some groceries -anything to help another. Time is valuable but smiles are free. Stop supporting the negative and promoting the positive. Start listening to your heart, not the negative news and speculators.

Do this and you will find your mind will slowly start adjusting to only accepting the good the world has to offer and disregarding the devastation of negativity . Soon only good will enter your lives and you will find a piece of mind you thought impossible to achieve.

Please send any info you have or know of that reflects the humanitarian efforts currently happening in the world. We will post as much of it as we can. We all need to see the hope for mankind is an active affair in the present, not just the future.

DJ

P.S. Comments on this post are always welcome.

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

A BIT TIRED TONIGHT SO I MAY WANDER HERE AND THERE, BUT FROM A PHILOSOPHICAL STANDPOINT, IT IS PRETTY CLEAR THAT THE EVOLUTION OF OUR HUMANITY IS A WELL DEFINED PERSPECTIVE FROM MANY DIFFERENT DISCIPLINES’ VIEWPOINT. FROM A PRACTICAL PERSPECTIVE, IT IS ALSO CLEAR THAT HUMANITY, ALTHOUGH HIGHLY EVOLVED ALREADY, IS STILL STRUGGLING PHILOSOPHICALLY TO CATCH UP TO THE TECHNOLOGY.

ROADBLOCKS TO ADVANCED TECH HAVE BEEN DELIBERATE IN STEERING THE COURSE OF THE EVOLUTION OF HUMANITY, AND USED QUITE EFFECTIVELY TO DO SO. THIS IS A NATURAL CONSEQUENCE OF FOLKS COMING INTO POWER, AND FOCUSING CONTROL OVER THEIR BUSINESS DEALINGS TO A VERY FINE EDGE UNPARALLELED IN CONTROL STRUCTURE. SO WE SEE THE POWER FAMILIES OF THE WORLD WITH CLEAR CONTROL AS THE INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET DEPICTS.

CIVILIZATIONS COME AND GO AS WE KNOW, AND ANY CONTROL STRUCTURE IS FLEETING AT BEST IN THE COSMIC SENSE, BUT CAN GRIND GENERATIONS INTO DUST IN REAL TIME. THE CURRENT CONTROL STRUCTURES ARE BEING TRANSMUTED TO SOMETHING ELSE, AND IF ALL GOES WELL, WE SHALL HAVE A PRETTY GOOD SURVIVAL RATE. TIME WILL ONLY TELL BUT I HAVE CONFIDENCE IN OUR HUMANITY.

SO WE HAVE BEGUN A QUITE INCREDIBLE JOURNEY OVER THE LAST YEARS WITH THE DEFINITION OF OUR CONSCIOUSNESS COMING INTO LIGHT. WE DO OTHER THINGS THAN EXPECTED IN THE CURRENT CONTROL STRUCTURES, AND BE MORE LOVING IN ALL THINGS AND THIS CHANGES THINGS DRAMATICALLY WITH SUCH CHANGE BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THE STRUCTURES IN PLACE. ALL THEY SEEM TO EXCEL IN IS BLOWING UP PLANES AND BUILDINGS AND MAKE PEOPLE DISAPPEAR IN MANY INTERESTING WAYS.

OUR JOURNEY IS FAR FROM OVER AS A SPECIES AS WE EVOLVE TO A HIGHER VIBRATORY CONSCIOUSNESS. THIS IS IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND, AS THAT IS THE ACTUAL EVOLUTIONARY CHANGE WE ARE IN AT THE MOMENT.

THE REAL QUALITY OF THIS EVOLUTION I FIND, IS THAT IT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE BUT PLAIN COMMON SENSE THAT CAN BE UNDERSTOOD IN A FEW SENTENCES. GIVEN THAT SIMPLE UNDERSTANDING IT FOLLOWS THAT WE CAN EASILY UNDERSTAND ENOUGH TO REALLY CHANGE TO BETTER PATHS OF DOING THINGS, AND THE WAY THEY ARE ACCOMPLISHED.

POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  Lapis-nothing

THE PROJECT EFFORT WE HAVE ALL UNDERTAKEN IS THE END RESULT OF THIS THINKING. ONLY THROUGH THE ACCOMPLISHMENT OF GLOBAL PROJECTS BOTH LARGE AND SMALL CAN WE INSTALL A REAL CHANGE. CLEANING OUR ENVIRONMENT UP IS A GOOD FIRST STEP AND FIRST AND FOREMOST IS WATER.

OUR WATERS ARE INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT, AND TREATING THEM WITH CARE AND RESPECT WILL SUSTAIN OUR HUMANITY, BUT IT MUST BE DONE NOT JUST TALKED ABOUT. SOME BRILLIANT SCIENTISTS HAVE COME UP WITH SOLUTIONS THAT MAKE SENSE, AND THOSE KINDS OF PROJECTS ARE AT THE CUTTING EDGE OF THIS EFFORT. WHATEVER WORKS AND DOES THE JOB WITHOUT HARM, IS IN.

THE FUNDINGS AVAILABLE FOLLOW THE ABOVE TRAIN OF THOUGHT IN THAT THEY DISREGARD THE RELIGION AND POLITICAL ASPECT OF THE CURRENT CONTROL STRUCTURES, AND PREFER TO WORK STRICTLY ON THIS PATH OF THE PROJECTS.

OF COURSE, THE WHOLE GAMUT OF SERVICES ARE REQUIRED TO PROPERLY DEPLOY THE SUPPORTING STRUCTURES FOR ANY GIVEN PROJECT, AND MUST BE BUILT CORRECTLY FOR THE MOST EFFICIENT SERVICE. WE DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR ANYTHING ELSE.

THE LAST MIMZY (THE MOVIE) WAS PRETTY CLEAR ABOUT THE LINK BETWEEN THE PAST AND THE FUTURE, AND BY EXPLORING THIS LINK A BIT FURTHER, WE CAN UNDERSTAND THE PHILOSOPHY SURROUNDING THE MOVIE. IT SHOWS THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE IN RESPECT OF ADVANCED TECH, AND THE FRUSTRATION THAT IS DERIVED BUT AT THE SAME TIME SHOWING KIDS UNDERSTANDING THE PURPOSE, NOT THE MEANS. THE KIDS UNDERSTOOD THE PHILOSOPHY BEHIND. KIDS RULE.

THIS IS THE OTHER JOB WE FACE, THAT BEING THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE TECHNOLOGIES WE BUILD AND HOW THEY INTERACT WITH US. NORMALLY THIS IS A FUTURE SHOCK SCENARIO, BUT HUMANITY HAS PROVEN TO BE PRETTY QUICK ON THE UPTAKE AND LEARNS REAL FAST THESE DAYS.

THIS BIT OF REFLECTION IS FROM MANY YEARS OF OBSERVATION AND CONFIRMATION OF HOW SOME THINGS WORK. HUMANITY HAS GREAT GIFTS AND POTENTIALS THAT ARE JUST GETTING TO BE EXPLORED, AND IT IS CLEAR THAT WE HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO RISE ABOVE IN SPITE OF OURSELVES, AND ENTER INTO A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WAY OF CONDUCTING OURSELVES BASED ON THE VALUES AND POWER OF THIS ALL ENCOMPASSING FREQUENCY OF LOVE.

POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  Lapis-energetic

WITHOUT THAT, WHERE ARE WE REALLY? STILL IN THE DARK? I MEAN THE NEW DARK AGES? THAT COULD VERY WELL BE THE CASE WHEN YOU EXAMINE THE SUPPRESSION THERE EXISTS OF THINGS THAT CAN MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE.

REGARDLESS OF THE DIRECTION THESE THINGS GO, HUMANITY WILL EVOLVE AND GET TO THE NEXT PHASE OF OUR CIVILIZATION WHATEVER FORM THAT TAKES. WE HAVE THE CAPACITY FOR A LOT, AND IT IS UP TO US TO UTILIZE OUR GIFTS APPROPRIATELY. THAT IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY.

GIVEN THE ABOVE, THE WAY TO ACCOMPLISH THE NEXT WHILE OF OUR EVOLUTION IS JUST TO ROLL UP THE OL SLEEVES, AND GET TO WORK. THIS IS THE MESSAGE THIS WEEK AND THE ONLY ONE THAT MAKES SENSE TO ME.

WE ARE STANDING AT THE VERGE OF GETTING IT ON AND DONE, AND THERE IS LITTLE IN THE WAY OF GETTING THIS DONE NOW IT LOOKS LIKE. MANY FACTORS HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THIS STAGE, AND MANY COUNTRIES ARE LOOKING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE NOW BY THEIR OWN VOLITION. THE LEADERSHIP IS RECOGNIZING THE DIRE CIRCUMSTANCES OF OUR HUMANITY AND ARE TAKING STEPS.

THESE GLOBAL EFFORTS WILL ONLY INCREASE AS THE TIMES OF THE GEOLOGIC CHANGES COME ABOUT. SURVIVAL IS AT THE TOP OF THEIR LIST OF TO-DO’S SO UNDERGROUND FACILITIES ARE BEING ACTIVATED EVERYWHERE IN ALL CORNERS OF THE WORLD. THE MESSAGE IS PRETTY PLAIN TO READ IN THAT HUMANITY MUST SURVIVE. THE PRESERVATION OF LIFE IS VERY IMPORTANT. NOT MONEY.

SO THE BATTLE DIMINISHES AND FUNDS BEGIN TO FLOW AND WE ALL GET TO WORK. THAT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW, AND THIS IS WHAT WE ARE PREPARING FOR NOW. THE NEXT WEEKS ARE CRITICAL FOR THE INFRASTRUCTURE TO BE SET IN PLACE, WITH THE MAJOR FUNDS COMING IN JANUARY. THAT IS GOING TO BE OUR BIG START AND I JUST HOPE WE ARE READY FOR IT ALL. I THINK WE WILL MAKE IT.

POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  Giphy

ON A LAST NOTE, I WAS ASKED HOW COME THE LAPIS WAS SO EXPENSIVE. THE REASON IS THAT IT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION PER YEAR OF THE PRODUCT AS I EXPLAINED SOMEWHERE BEFORE. INSTEAD OF BEING A BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY IN THE SUPPLEMENTS, IT IS ONLY A FEW MILLION IN SALES BEFORE PRODUCTION RUNS OUT. RIGHT NOW IF ANYBODY WANTS TO BUY THE ELIXIR, THEY WILL NOT GET IT UNTIL THE END OF JANUARY. YES THERE IS A WAIT LIST NOW. NOT MUCH OF THE STUFF IS MADE.

POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  Lapis11

SO I SHOULD HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS ON OUR STATUS BY MID WEEK, AND I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING TO WORK. I WILL TAKE A DAY OR TWO OUT FOR CHRISTMAS BUT THE WORK WILL CONTINUE THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS SO WE ARE FULLY READY TO HIT THE GROUND RUNNING IN JANUARY. WHO KNEW IT WOULD TAKE SO LONG.

POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  Giphy

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING AND ALL THE HELP THAT HAS COME IN TO KEEP US STABLE UNTIL WE GOT ACTIVATED. WITHOUT YOUR TREMENDOUS HELP WE WOULD NOT BE HERE.

LOVE N HUGS. GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
DECEMBER 16, 2018
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018

POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  0
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  Online%2Bfraud%2Balert

Toxic Crystals – A Contradiction in Terms?

Toxic Healing Crystals List Revised 7/4/2017 – this list is not inclusive and not all of these are considered dangerous. But they do have the potential to be TOXIC. Always check online to see if the crystals you are using are dangerous to ingest or handle. Use your best judgement and if in doubt, use the indirect method for elixirs. Always wash your hands with soap and water after handling healing crystals and minerals.
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  Malachite-XL-2-300x225Malachite is a toxic crystal
PLEASE do not put in your mouth
Photo courtesy of www.ShopCiscoTraders.co

A
BC
D
AmazoniteBerylCelestiteDiopside
AragoniteBismuthChrysocollaDravite
AquamarineBloodstoneCINNABAR
AzuriteBariteCopperDumortierite
AxiniteCavansite
Crysotile
Cuprite
Chalcopyrite
E
FG
H
EmeraldFluoriteGALENAHeliodor
EudialyteGosheniteHiddenite
EpidoteGarnet
Gem Silica
I
JK
L
IoliteJadeiteKyaniteLodestone
IronJetKunziteLabradorite
IdocraseLapis Lazuli
M
NO
P
MALACHITENew JadeOpalPietersite
MoonstonePyrite
MorganitePrehnite
MeteoritePeacock Ore
Magnetite
Moldavite
Marcasite
Q
RS
T
Rainbow MoonstoneSapphireTurquoise
RubySerpentineTopaz
RhodochrositeSugiliteTektite
RubelliteSchorlTiger Iron
SulphurTanzanite
SodaliteTourmaline
SunstoneTiger Eye
SpinelThulite
Stilbite
Staurolite
U
VW
XYZ
VesuvianiteWulfeniteZoisite
WavelliteZincite
Zircon
The Skinny on TOXIC Crystals
 Lately, it seems like many crystal practitioners are getting very casual in their approach to crystals. Gemstone elixirs are the new buzzword and everyone and their favorite celebrity are ingesting these “sacred waters.”  And then there are the crystal “newbies” who think that because crystals are “natural,” that they are safe. After all, they come out of Mother Gaia, what can be safer than that?
Perhaps it is because I have worked in the environmental health field for thirty years and am a natural cynic and it doesn’t help that I am on every POISON TOXIC ACCIDENTAL DEATH Listserv in the world BUT… Please Please Please… Use caution when making crystal elixirs.
Dangerous healing crystal seems like a contradiction in terms, doesn’t it? However, there are many, many healing crystals which are not safe to ingest, place in the mouth, or place in direct method water elixirs because they contain toxic trace elements. Some, like Galena, should only be handled with gloves. Always wash your hands with soap and water after handling crystals even the nontoxic ones.
Be very aware of the crystals that you use and know which ones pose a threat to you, your family, your pets, and your clients.

MORE HERE: https://crystalshealing.com/2017/07/05/toxic-crystals-a-contradiction-in-terms/

Lapis Listed as Potentially TOXIC or HARMFUL STONES for gem elixirs, gem waters, massage oils, handling, etc.
http://meanings.crystalsandjewelry.com/toxic-or-harmful-stones/

"I've been asked many times about whether a certain stone is safe for making conventional gem elixirs, gem waters, massage oils, or other internal or absorbent uses.  While any stone can be potentially harmful for fumes, or dust, here is some information on stones that are known to be toxic in certain situations.
"While some of these minerals are micronutrients, such as copper which we need to survive, they can also be extremely toxic in larger amounts than required by the body.
"Please be aware that this is a partial list, as I don't know all the possible toxicity information.  Some I learned in college, from crystal experts, or from books. Before using any stone or crystal for elixirs or waters, you should personally make sure that it's safe by consulting a mineralogist, healthcare specialist, or other professional.
"Types of stones that are typically toxic to ingest are minerals/ metals containing copper, lead, arsenic, cadmium, aluminum, barium, mercury, zinc, or other poisonous / toxic substances.  These substances are often what give a stone its characteristic coloring or shape.  Great to look at, great to hold, but not great to put in the body.  Where I have information on it, I've noted the toxic material that is or may be in the stone."

Thanks to: http://www.interdimensionalhealinglight.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  2245507099POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum