Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18

Go down

"The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18 Empty "The Next Stop" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/15/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:07 am

KTFA

Samson » December 15th, 2018

Kurdistan announces the implementation of Article 140 of the Constitution
LINK

Don961 » December 15th, 2018

sounds like some people in Kurdistan are spreading news that 140 is implemented .. and are trying to erect barriers and borders .. but no one told the residents yet ..

Either someone pulling some shenanigans or it has happened behind the scenes but not announced yet

With Samson's previous post about Barzani meeting with Halabousi ... yep they always do talk about it .. either something happened to assure it .. or KRG is being presumptuous by making assumptions and jumping the gun ... would be very cool if true

LarryH » December 15th, 2018

If this is true the next stop is the bank. They are not going to pay their people at a program rate that would be an insult. IMO

JJonesMX » December 15th, 2018

In my opinion this post I made yesterday; ties (140) in perfectly...

Remember it's all about the money in budget's been fulfilled for the very 1st time

Remember this is banking (regional) ... Regional Payments What comes out a regional payments budgets...Blessings... *JJ*

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Baghdad-Arbil banking settlements with hundreds billions of dinars paid

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) announced a banking settlement between the federal government and the Kurdish region.

In a statement, the settlement covered the banks, which have opened accounts at the CBI’s branches in Arbil and Sulaimaniya provinces.

The statement pointed that more than 190 billion Iraqi dinars were in December, 2018, in addition to previous payments that exceeded 380 billion dinar.

The rest of the amounts to be paid shall be made on installments, the statement added.

http://www.iraqtradelinknews.c.....h.html?m=1

Parliamentary Defense intends to recommend the government to monitor the work of security companies in Iraq
LINK

MilitiaMan » December 15th, 2018

Our Rick Perry brought in over 50 companies this last week into Iraq and they included Energy and Security companies.

Well with adding the value of the liked in which in my opinion that Alak has suggested in his recent interview(value of loans), I can see why they need security. And by the likes of what used to be Black Rock quality security. Think about that.

When they drop the zeros from the exchange rate, they need new category notes and metals.. The delivery of those notes and metals (currency) needs security.. imo

Even look to that Mahdi is staying put in country as well. Wouldn't want to be out of country now would you sir during an event as large as introducing a new currency to your citizens now would it? lol imo ~MM

Quote: “He added that "the official visits will be made by President Barham Saleh," noting that "Abdul Mahdi's decision not to travel came in order to stay in the country until the completion of the formation of the government in full and end the file of the security ministries, the interior and defense, the two vacancies so far." ~ Mahdi

Don961 » December 15th, 2018

The Wall Street Journal: How Did America Break Opec?

Bertha News Agency34 2018-12-15

The Wall Street Journal of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) commented on how the United States was destroying the organization, citing the issues that made America top oil production.

"Do you remember when the American political class was concerned about the" peak oil "and dependence on foreign energy?

For the first time in 75 years, the United States last week became a net exporter of oil, with OPEC arguing how to respond to growing US energy gains.

US crude oil production surged 20 percent in a year and nearly tripled in a decade thanks to advances in hydraulic cracking and horizontal drilling, the newspaper said.

America's production

It says US output is rising at its fastest rate in a century, and points out that the United States overtook earlier this year both Saudi Arabia and Russia as the world's top oil producers.

OPEC has dominated almost six decades of oil markets by setting production quotas among its 15 members and has flooded the oil market in late 2014, it said.

The US Congress expanded the shale oil market in late 2015 by lifting the export ban, and US crude oil exports have since risen to 3.2 million barrels per day.

Make profits

Many US producers say they can make profits even when the price of a barrel of oil is $ 50, and even when the price of a barrel drops to $ 30 in the most productive regions of the country.

But most Opec members need prices ranging from $ 70 to $ 90 a barrel so they can balance their budgets.

The US oil shale hammer has become a stalemate for OPEC, especially for Saudi Arabia, which faces a large budget deficit as Riyadh tries to contain Iranian influence in the Middle East.

In the past, US politicians have sought to secure energy independence in their country by imposing price controls, ethanol-related bans and a ban on oil exports. But politicians and the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries should note that America owes the new energy boom to innovation in industry, private ownership and a free market. link

Vietnam News

Vietnam ranks second in world on consumer confidence in Q3

14th December, 2018

Vietnamese consumer confidence ranked second in the world in the third quarter of this year, driven by optimism in jobs, incomes and spending, according to the Conference Board Global Consumer Confidence Survey conducted in collaboration with Nielsen.

The report, announced on Thursday, revealed Việt Nam scored 129 points in the consumer confidence in the third quarter, nine points higher than the previous quarter, a record score for the country in the past decade.

The report said that while most Asian economies were vulnerable to the ongoing trade dispute between China and the US and general protectionist tendencies globally, Việt Nam was a possible exception as it might attract parts of the global value chain that run through China. Besides the solid labour market, strong third-quarter GDP growth and rising credit growth in Việt Nam also created a positive outlook for the consumer sector, according to the report.

Nguyễn Hương Quỳnh, general director of Nielsen Việt Nam, said this was an opportunity for producers and retailers. “However, rising inflation and new petroleum taxes to be implemented in early 2019 could dampen confidence in Việt Nam going forward,” the report noted.

In Asia-Pacific, Thailand, Malaysia, Việt Nam and Australia were the main drivers of the confidence uptick in the region, which improved from 112 points in the second quarter to 114 in the third quarter. In the global ranking, India ranked first in consumer confidence, scoring 130 points in the third quarter.

The top five also included Malaysia, Indonesia and Pakistan.

Overall, the global consumer confidence index increased by two points in the third quarter to 106 points from 104 in the prior quarter and was now back to its all-time high. This was driven by optimism about job prospects and personal finances improving compared to the second quarter.

The report said the global uptick in confidence was a positive sign for economic and business growth. However, moderate expectations regarding global GDP growth along with several other headwinds seemed to have translated into a more cautious attitude toward spending.

The Conference Board projected global GDP growth in 2019 to fall slightly below 2018. “Fears of significant pullback of global trade could undermine the growth outlook,” the report said. Also, with anticipated price rises amid high oil prices, trade uncertainty, falling currency and rises in borrowing costs, global consumer’s were likely to be more prudent in the near future. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum