Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18

Go down

"Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18 Empty "Dead End" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/7/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:05 am

KTFA

Samson » December 7th, 2018

"Negotiations to complete the government reach a dead end .. Send letters to the reference" LINK

Hammy14 » December 7th, 2018

Negotiations have reached a dead end. Shocking!!!! Say it ain't so!!!! Did we ever really believe they would see any other outcome? Of course not. They never do. What happened to Mahdi's "red card?" Why didn't he use it? Maybe the Iranian influence still persists? Obviously, there is still some there. The bad guys are really fighting hard to hold on to the purse strings, IMO. All we can do is watch and wait....

Sunkissed » December 7th, 2018

I am of the opinion that Mahdi "may" use the Red Card once pushed publicly to do so because of economic repercussions on the citizens of Iraq. At that point his hands are clean (very important in their society), because he will use the Red Card for the people and not for his own interests to get into the office the Ministers of his choosing, but for the good of the country... and it will come at the very last moment in order to complete the RI/RV.~ Sunkissed

GodsServant » December 7th, 2018

My question is who is trading to establish these numbers and where can we see these trades. Are these trades just for the select few ie; whales , and are they regional trades or truly International and we can't see them yet. There has to be a defined time that this process will be complete.It now seems that the REER and NEER, the high and low thresholds are being established and the banks are completing their stress testing. I look forward to any input that can be offered to further my education.

Doodlebug » December 7th, 2018

ALL IMOO.....Hey GS, here's how I see this and I can be completely off my rocker but please allow me to try to explain. Of course, I am making some assumptions about baskets of currencies etc. but here it goes...

We are needing a Real Effective Exchange Rate (REER) for the IQD so we have to "test" it. So, let's say I run the IQD against the Arab Basket, real time. The Basket of currencies is being traded so their rates are changing constantly. I then run the IQD against it, testing it, taking the 1190 rate out to the right, 4, 5, 6 places. The farther out I take it to the right, the more exact or "REER" it gets.

Note: The European Commission stated when they were going from their National Currency to the Euro, they said that it is "prohibited to round or truncate the conversion rate, this ensures the exactness of conversion operations."

So with that being said, I am not so sure this is about whales and tales, I think this is actually getting to the point of being, done.

Who sanctioned this testing aka 4, 5, 6 places out?!? Well, as Frank shared IHO, WS's Firm was six place to the right. Who told WS's Firm to take it out that far? Only organizations that would do that IMO, is IMF, BIS, WB, UST etc. etc. etc. Won't be long now, IMO.

Cleitus » December 7th, 2018

Although I agree on alot of what you've stated, DB, I have a slightly different view. I believed there are sharks and whales out there that are allowed to use the system. The purpose..., simply because there are contracts we are not aware of that are still being negotiated and signed. That is good for us because it enhances our rate.

Meanwhile there is the MR that is still playing out and tested..., the 4,5, and 6 as you stated. I agree. My take however is, what better timing for both to occur (contracts and the testing together) so when they are both ready for the rate to appear internationally a convergence of the two will and must take place. IMO, soon.

Samson » December 7th, 2018

Imam al-Sistani's office announces Sunday the first day of the spring of the other

2018/12/7 17:47

Announced the Office of the Supreme Reference Grand Ayatollah, Imam Ali al-Sistani, tomorrow is complementary to the spring of the first.

A statement by the Office of the Supreme Reference in Najaf, received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, "on Saturday is the completion of the month of spring I, and that Sunday (9/12/2018) is the first of the month of Rabee the other 1440 for migration". LINK

Oil rises to $ 63 after OPEC cuts production

2018/12/7 16:59

Oil prices jumped 5%, as OPEC producers agreed to reduce production to global fuel stocks and support the market.

Brent crude rose $ 3.26 to 63.32 per barrel. In early trade, it hit a low of $ 60.

Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak welcomed the cooperation between the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and the producer countries on the basis of a previous agreement signed in Vienna. He said at the conclusion of the meeting, "OPEC +": "We need this cooperation and coordination today because of fluctuation in the oil market."

The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), earlier, its readiness to reduce oil production by about 800 thousand barrels per day, proposed to the signatories to the agreement, "OPEC +" to cut production by 400 thousand barrels per day. Thus, the total reduction agreed by the countries concerned for the year 2019 under the agreement, "OPEC +", reached 1.2 million barrels and Mia. "US political pressure was a dominant factor in this (OPEC) meeting and limited the scope of Saudi measures to rebalance the market," said Gary Ross, chief executive officer of Black Gold Investors.

"OPEC has agreed to exempt Iran from cutting production after it has rejected any production commitments as long as it is subject to US sanctions," a Bloomberg news agency quoted one of the participants as saying. LINK

Tink » December 7th, 2018

PROCLAMATIONS

Presidential Proclamation on National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day, 2018

Issued on: December 6, 2018

Today, we honor those who perished 77 years ago at Pearl Harbor, and we salute every veteran who served in World War II over the 4 years that followed that horrific attack.

On December 7, 1941, America was attacked without warning at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, by the air and naval forces of Imperial Japan. Just before 8:00 a.m., Japanese aircraft ripped through the sky, dropping bombs on ships of the United States Pacific Fleet and on nearby airfields and bases. The attack took the lives of more than 2,400 American service members and wounded another 1,100 American citizens. The brutal surprise attack halted only after nearly two hours of chaos, death, and destruction.

Despite the shock and confusion of the moment, American service members and first responders on the island of Oahu mounted an incredibly brave defense against insurmountable odds. American pilots took to the air to engage enemy aircraft, sailors took their battle stations, and medical personnel cared for the wounded. Many witnesses to the events of that day perished in the attacks, leaving countless acts of valor unrecorded. Nevertheless, 15 Medals of Honor were awarded — 10 of them posthumously — to United States Navy personnel for acts of valor above and beyond the call of duty.

Although the United States Pacific Fleet at Pearl Harbor was badly impaired, America did not falter. One day after the attacks, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt declared to the Congress: “No matter how long it may take us to overcome this premeditated invasion, the American people in their righteous might will win through to absolute victory.”

And, in the weeks, months, and years that followed the brutal attack at Pearl Harbor, Americans united with a steadfast resolve to defend the freedoms upon which our great Nation was founded. Millions of brave men and women answered their country’s call to service with unquestionable courage. These incredible patriots fought, bled, sacrificed, and ultimately triumphed for the cause of freedom.

We are blessed as a Nation to have as examples the incredible heroes of World War II, who fought so valiantly to preserve all that we hold dear. Earlier this year, I had the tremendous honor of meeting Mr. Ray Chavez, who was the oldest living Pearl Harbor veteran. Ray passed away only a few weeks ago at the incredible age of 106. But his legacy is forever etched into our country’s rich history, along with the legacies of all our brave veterans. They tell of the mettle of the American spirit under fire and of the will of our people to stand up to any threat. The selfless bravery and dedication of these extraordinary Americans will never be forgotten.

Today, we remember all those killed on the island of Oahu on that fateful Sunday morning in 1941, and we honor the American patriots of the Greatest Generation who laid down their lives in the battles of World War II. America is forever blessed to have strong men and women with exceptional courage who are willing and able to step forward to defend our homeland and our liberty.

The Congress, by Public Law 103-308, as amended, has designated December 7 of each year as “National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day.”

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim December 7, 2018, as National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day. I encourage all Americans to observe this solemn day of remembrance and to honor our military, past and present, with appropriate ceremonies and activities. I urge all Federal agencies and interested organizations, groups, and individuals to fly the flag of the United States at half-staff in honor of those American patriots who died as a result of their service at Pearl Harbor.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this sixth day of December, in the year of our Lord two thousand eighteen, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty-third.

DONALD J. TRUMP

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum