Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18

Go down

"Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18 Empty "Red Card" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 12/5/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:15 am

KTFA

MilitiaMan » December 5th, 2018

This article (see below) is offering a possible reason why it was that Nusairi today spoke of the new cabinet and government seated to precede the CBI conference on 12/10/2018, (A holiday for many.) for a job well done while closing the books or budget for 2018 in Iraq..

Regardless, of the RED CARD or not, it looks as that if true, they passed the 8 that were offered in October and holding off the RED CARD from being played, as they may have felt that those in the RED CARD line up, may be those that could be more outside of their comfort zones.

As Technocrats and Women, are a apparently a threat politically.. I will be happy to see the cards on the table asap. But, be sure, if the cat was let out of the Bag and the silly behavior of those in Parliament, play any more games, they may see the RED CARD as Mahdi's and our Ace in the hole to win with support of the World, if not an the 8 fall in line, well? We win anyway.. lol .. IMO ~ MM

Prime Minister names his 8 New Ministers

4th December 2018 in Politics

Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi has reportedly named his final eight ministers, completing his cabinet after weeks of delay.

According to information received by Rudaw, the appointments are as follows:Dara Nuradin – Ministry of Justice

Falih Fayadh – Ministry of Interior

Faysal Jarba – Ministry of Defense

Qusay Abdulwahab Suheil – Ministry of Higher Education

Saba Khayradin Tani – Ministry of Education

Abdulamir Hamdani – Ministry of Culture

Nouri Natiq Dlemi – Ministry of Planning

Hanna Immanuel Gorgis – Ministry of Immigrants and Immigration

Dara Nuradin, who took the justice brief, is an independent Kurdish politician.

http://www.iraq-businessnews.c.....CJZT9EjGsU

Lets see what gives.. lol Thanks to those thinking outside the box too.. Good eye and good efforts.. Team work!

Samson » December 5th, 2018

The standard card stops working for the end of the fiscal year

2018/12/5 23:21

Directorate of General Nationality announced the date of the suspension of electronic booking at all national card centers in the provinces of Iraq.

The Director General of the General Major General Haitham Fadhil Gharabawi in a statement received by the agency of all Iraq [where] a copy of it, "will be the suspension of electronic booking in the national card centers in Baghdad and the provinces for the period 2018/12/25 and until 2019/1/2 for the end of the fiscal year and for inventory purposes Annual". LINK

Iraq National Card From Wikipedia

National Card
(Arabic)
(Kurdish)

Date first issued
January 1, 2016

Issued by Iraq

Valid in Iraq

Type of document
Compulsory identity document

Purpose
Citizenship and Identification

Eligibility requirements
Iraqi citizenship

Expiration
10 years after issuance

Cost
5,000 dinar (first/renewal)

The Iraqi National Card is an electronic biometric card issued by the Ministry of Interior from January 1, 2016. It replaced the Nationality Certificate and Civil Identification Document previously issued. In 2018 it will also replace the Residency Card This card has a high security platform and is connected directly to the Iraqi Civil System.

Saleh stresses the importance of the role of the United Nations in supporting Iraq's democracy

2018/12/5 20:43

President Barham Salih met in Baghdad Wednesday evening with UN Secretary-General Jan Kubic, who was on his way to the end of his term of office. "Saleh explained during the meeting the importance of the role of the United Nations in supporting the democratic process and its institutions in Iraq, praising the efforts of the international organization in providing the necessary support and advice to develop the political and democratic process in the country," a presidential statement said.

Saleh also praised Kubish's efforts "during his special interest in the activities of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) during his term of office, and wished him more success in his new duties."

For his part, the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations thanked the President of the Republic, "referring to" the importance of concerted efforts to form a government capable of meeting the aspirations of the Iraqi people, "stressing" the readiness of the United Nations to support Iraq in all areas." LINK

The three presidencies emphasize the unity of the row and the completion of the government cab

2018/12/5 20:18

President of the Republic Barham Saleh during the meeting of the three presidencies on the unity of the national row and the completion of the formation of the government within the constitutional contexts

"The meeting of the three presidencies was held Wednesday evening, 5-12-2018 at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, in the presence of President Barham Salih, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi.

The meeting discussed the overall political, economic, security and legislative situation, especially the issue of completing the formation of the government within the constitutional and legal contexts, stressing the need for concerted efforts and promote joint action among all and overcome the political bottleneck and avoid the escalation of information between the political parties and Within the framework of constitutional institutions and the adoption of democratic frameworks and practices in order to preserve the unity of the national class and democratic gains to serve Iraq and its people. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum