Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries

Go down

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries Empty Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:56 am

http://www.mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=602

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries Index

[rtl]Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs visited the Minister of Finance, Mr. Fuad Hussein, headed a high-level government delegation to Basra province. The delegation was received by the governor of Basra, the head of the provincial council, the chief of operations, the police chief and a number of other officials in the province .[/rtl]

[rtl]Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries Ffff[/rtl]

[rtl]In the special meeting with the leaders of the province, Mr. Asaad al-Eidani, governor of Basra, welcomed the visiting delegation and presented the necessary and urgent needs of the province and took many decisions in order to provide the best services to the sons of Basra, including the completion of the launch of the budget for the province in terms of petrodollar imports and the launch of grades for all departments of the province, Owners and the rotation of the remaining amounts of allocations to preserve the budget for the coming year 2019 and other decisions related to the development of the province and support the local government [/rtl]

[rtl]Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries Fffff[/rtl]

[rtl]  The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and the Minister of Finance held an expanded meeting in the presence of the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs and the Governor of Basra and members of the House of Representatives representatives of the province of Basra and the President and members of the Basra Provincial Council and the advanced cadres in the Prime Minister's Office and the Ministry of Finance and heads of universities in the province and heads of courts and judicial bodies and operations commander As well as the general managers of the economic, service, health and oil departments in the governorate        .[/rtl]

[rtl]It was discussed  :[/rtl]

[rtl] - The municipal and municipal reality, the structure of the municipalities and the need to strengthen the municipalities' directorates with financial allocations and specialized cadres, providing customizations to complete the completed projects, maintenance of production and distribution units in the oil sector of the governorate, and in the water and sewerage sector. Which stopped many projects and the need to follow up the completion of projects from the competent authorities and with regard to the Department of Customs and border crossings, was discussed how todevelop ports improve their facilities in order to provide the best services for passengers and goods and the collection of funds Which will return 50% of the proceeds to the province, and reminded the President of the General Authority for Customs that the Commission hasdegrees of vacantpostsneed to be announcedin order to begin the procedures of appointment will be the largest share of the province of Basra     .[/rtl]

[rtl]In the educational sector, a proposal was made to open a new Directorate for Education because the governorate has one Directorate and the preparation is very large, as well asincreasing the financial allocations to pay the allocations of exams and retirees and the construction of new schools  .[/rtl]

[rtl]The Deputy Prime Minister pointed out that the Ministry of Finance will study and implement the observations and solve all obstacles to those departments as far as it is concerned or to submit them to the Council of Ministers to obtain decisions to implement them.[/rtl]

[rtl]Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein visits the province of Basra and meet members of the local government and dignitaries Indexff[/rtl]

[rtl]After that, the Deputy Prime Minister and the accompanying delegation visited the Shalamjah border crossing and toured the facilities of the port and listened to an explanation of the entry and exit of goods, passengers, obstacles, problems suffered by the port and weak infrastructure and the lack of cadres and specialized equipment to inspect and prevent smuggling  .[/rtl]

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum