Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins?

2 posters

Go down

Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? Empty Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins?

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:05 am

Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins?

Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? 1022985581

Twilight News

9 hours ago

An Arab country announced on Tuesday its production of plastic money in preparation for its circulation among the public in 2020.

The governor of the Central Bank of Egypt, Tariq Amer, announced the start of production of plastic money from some categories of Egyptian currency, "the Egyptian pound," in the printing press of the Central Bank of Egypt in the new administrative capital, according to his comments to the newspaper "Al Watan" Egyptian.

He added that the production of the new Egyptian cash categories will be carried out with the latest production lines in the world, adding that the decision was aimed at reducing the falsification of paper money and reducing the cost of printing.

Egypt is the first Arab country to produce polymer plastic, now popular in more than 20 different countries, notably Australia, Canada, Fiji, Mauritius, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Romania, Vietnam, India and Britain.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/c3ba0e1c-73f8-423f-afa2-b070b4f3f086

Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? Empty Re: Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins?

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:47 am

I think it's actually folding money not coins based on the fact that current pound notes are paper, and you don't print coins on a printing press. Also all those other contries mentioned have plastic folding money, not coins.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? 2805820865  Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? 2805820865  Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? 2805820865  Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? Empty Re: Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins?

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:29 am

8 Advantages The Central Bank has issued a decision to produce plastic coins

Who is the first Arab country to launch plastic coins? 18338483651543928881

Yesterday

After the announcement of Tarek Amer, the central bank governor, the central bank's tendency to print "plastic money" in 2020 from the new Central Bank of Egypt in the new administrative capital.

Al Watan publishes the advantages of the new currency and its difference from the paper currencies currently dealt with. The advantages of plastic money are limited to the following:

- Plastic money is less expensive to manufacture than paper and metal.

- Plastic money lasts longer than the known banknotes, and Australia and Canada are among the most important countries using these securities.

- The "environmentally friendly" polymer is used in the cash industry and is characterized by its resistance to water. From an environmental perspective, "polymer" extends the life of the currency.

- Despite the high cost of printing plastic money, it is available to governments; it is four times the age of ordinary coins made of cotton, and it is resistant to moisture and dust.

- Easy to use in ATM machines.

- Safer and harder to fake.

- Can be easily placed in portfolios.

- Easy to use in automatic machines designed to receive money.

https://www.elwatannews.com/news/details/3843051

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:32 am

Kevind53 wrote:I think it's actually folding money not coins based on the fact that current pound notes are paper, and you don't print coins on a printing press. Also all those other contries mentioned have plastic folding money, not coins.
That's exactly what it means. The term "coin" is what translators, like Google, Bing, etc.., use to mean money or currency.

Gurus for years have used translated articles with the term "coin" to take on the meaning of lower denomination notes and fils for the imminent RV. LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum