Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Go down

More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty More From Those saying we are CLOSE (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:18 am

More From Those saying we are CLOSE

Posted on October 3, 2011 .

Randy says the ONE AND ONLY part of the Erbil agreement that matters to us is the POWER SHARING … and he adds that all the talk about IQD rates in the $7+ range are totally erronious. He’s always said the rate will be around $3.40-3.50, in keeping with amounts needed to make their budget work.

Maliki DID say (a week ago) that he totally agreed with all parts of the Erbil … (widely reported in the news and forums) upon which he was given an Oct 1 deadline for IMPLEMENTING it … but THEN (right now!) he tried a last ditch maneuver to delay things a bit longer … so he’s now trying an end run.

His power-mongering, desperation twist: … He “wants to make sure the Erbil agreement is constitutional.” He’s apparently filed some kind of urgent appeal to their High Court (all of whom are Maliki appointees).

Randy says he’s reasonably certain Maliki will LOSE this appeal, and the court’s decision should be forthcoming within the next 2-3 days. He believes the US helped with the writing of that agreement and has already made sure it meets constitutional / legal guidelines.

So … the next step is a “FINAL” meeting scheduled for Wednesday, October 5–or sooner … with Maliki running out of time. Both the Kurdish bloc and Allawi’s bloc have threatened Maliki with a no-confidence vote is he does NOT implement the power sharing.

Randy says he doubts Maliki will persist in trying to block the implementation and risking a no-confidence vote. The end result of this would be Maliki being tossed OUT of the govt and at the same time LOSING HIS IMMUNITY from prosecution for all the deeds of recent years — corruption as well as war crimes. He apparently still has his goon squads out killing people whom he feels are a threat to his power or who are exposing his corruption.

Randy feels the Oct. 5 meeting will mean success/closure. He says that IF the no-confidence vote is forced by Maliki’s continuing refusal to live up to the Erbil terms.

However, he believes that if indeed there is a no-confidence vote to remove Maliki, there is likely to be a minimum 3-week delay in everything. He doesn’t see it going beyond November, even if there has to be a vote to remove Maliki.

Randy says Shabibi has stated for a LONG time that he will revalue their currency only WHEN they have a completed govt … which has been long delayed by Maliki’s refusal to live up to what he agreed to almost a year ago at the time of the Erbil negotiations.

Shabibi simply loves his country and is determined to hold the RV as his primary leverage to make certain Maliki does not become another dictator like Saddam Hussein.

And there is no “completed Govt of Iraq” until the Erbil terms are met. Randy says we will see a minor report on our television news when the GOT is finally done — they won’t make a BIG issue of it, just mentioning it in passing. He doesn’t forsee any additional tricks up Maliki’s sleeve. (But admits he didn’t see THIS one either!)
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum