Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges

Go down

Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges Empty Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges

Post by claud39 Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:59 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14573

Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges

01/12/2018

Nusseiri calls on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks and enable them to face the challenges 11551

Economy News Baghdad

Called on the Prime Minister to provide government support to private banks from the relevant government agencies to overcome the challenges faced since the economic and security crisis four years ago, including instability in the business environment and the damage caused by the " Calling for its monetary and fixed assets in the liberated cities and their inability to recover the debt distressed borrowers and the decline in shares in the Iraqi market for securities in excess of 80% in addition to the complicated tax policies and regulations, which affected this challenge To double the provision of bank financing and loans to companies and individuals to fund projects.
He added in an exclusive interview with "Economy News" that "In order to be able to complete their plans for the year 2019 and carry out its tasks in the sustainable development requires the development of policies and procedures for the actual government support to involve the private banking sector and representation in the membership of the Economic Affairs Committee in the Council of Ministers and requires analysis of the results of its activities and activities In 2018 according to the objectives of the central bank strategy.
Al Nusairi stressed the need to prepare these plans in coordination with the competent departments in the Central Bank and hold working meetings and diagnostic discussions of the major challenges facing banks and focus on re-reviewing and evaluating the instructions and guidance and executive regulations issued by the central bank departments and developing them towards the banks and under the supervision of the Central Bank Attracting deposits, granting credit, loans and banking facilities, rising financial coverage, and the important thing is policy-making to restore public confidence in banks. "
He stressed the need for "banks to pay attention to the application of financial stability criteria, financial safety indicators such as capital adequacy ratio, liquidity ratio and profitability ratio as the ratio of profit and net profit to capital, rate of return on assets, rate of return on shareholders' equity and the cost of activity and financial leverage and the proportion of funds, Indicators of measuring the efficiency of performance and the introduction of units of statistics and studies and financial analysis indicate monthly deviations and quarterly and annual plans.
He also called on the competent departments and the quality of the Central Bank to follow up the implementation of bank plans periodically so as to keep pace with the process of development and growth of the banking sector and achieve the developmental goals for 2019.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum