Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money

Go down

Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money Empty Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:43 pm

Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money

Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money 01920102

Twilight News

10 hours ago

Shafaq News / The Integrity Commission announced on Tuesday that, as part of the efforts and procedures of monitoring, follow-up and investigation of dilapidated projects in the provinces, its first report in this regard.

The Commission explained in a statement to the twilight news about the overall projects faltering in the province of Salah al-Din, which was monitored and documented by one of its teams, which moved to the province; to investigate and investigate the reconstruction projects and services and investment lagging, indicating that the number reached (598), including 269 projects were opened Criminal cases.

The Commission explained in a report that the projects that have opened criminal cases in which varied between electric power and water pools and sewage networks and the construction and construction of roads and the construction of schools and sports stadiums and other events, noting that the province did not liquidate the financial advances of 179 projects, Amounts allocated to some projects contrary to instructions, and the consequent waste of such funds.

The report pointed to the existence of allegations of manipulation and waste of public funds in a number of projects. The report revealed that the province contracted to equip specialized mechanisms for the Directorate of Municipalities of Salah al-Din (27,900,000,000) billion dinars, part of which was processed and waste the rest of the amount for their personal account and the disbursement of (5,775,000,000) (0%), in addition to the irregularities in the project of the large country streams, as well as change the origin of some materials for a number of projects contrary to the contract, and the purchase of materials at high prices, and help By secondary contractors, and by the governor Projects by direct advocacy.

The report pointed out that the total number of projects that have not been opened criminal cases so far has reached 329 projects at a cost exceeded (two trillion Iraqi dinars) funded from the funds allocated for the development of regions and petrodollar, and the investment plan of a number of ministries, explaining that these projects were distributed between the construction of about 300 school buildings Kindergartens, hospitals, health centers, outpatient clinics and medical committees, as well as equipment for power plants, installed water units and many roads and government buildings. Between (0 - 95%)

On the reasons for the delay, the report pointed out that it ranged from the lack of allocations or lack thereof and the suspension of funding by the province, in addition to the weakness of material capabilities of the executing companies, and the withdrawal of work from contractors, and the exit of some of the areas from the control of security forces, noting that the most outstanding projects construction project Four hospitals by German and Turkish companies in the amount of 140,000,000 million US dollars, in addition to the construction of roads with a length of 800 km in a number of districts and districts at a cost of 96,000,000,000,000 dinars, and completion of the two projects of Dujail and Balad Al-Jadeed at a cost of JD 97 billion.

The Integrity Commission announced late last October that it has formed investigative teams in all its directorates and investigative offices, which will be responsible for categorizing criminal cases in terms of their importance, completing investigation and investigating the reconstruction projects, services and investment. Supervise the completion of its work and provide summaries of the results of the investigation.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/284de989-222a-4b16-aa74-a0156ce070bc

Integrity reveals large files of corruption and waste of public money 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum