Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18

Go down

"Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18 Empty "Hammering out" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts 11/26/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:57 am

KTFA

2Cents » November 26th, 2018

So, Parliament punted voting the remaining 8 ministers today but reports are indicating the final agreements are "basically" done and Mahdi plans to go to parliament to get it done tomorrow.....He states that if they don't like any particular ministers that he is prepared to replace them on the spot so that his cabinet is completed.........Hopefully, the PTB will see this as a final move and release the 2nd article with associated RD/RV very soon thereafter......I sure hope the Kurds payroll schedule announced today does not adversely impact the "soon thereafter" as we are all so ready to get this show on the road.....

MilitiaMan » November 26th, 2018

I am of the view like you 2Cents that they are done with the cabinet, Barzani needed to be a part of the Interior and Defense pick.. Clearly they had an agenda to hammer things out.

Therefore, my view is that they did what they needed during Barzanis' visit to Baghdad (that btw went very well) prior to him going to Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates...

To note: We just witnessed a $600 million dollar deal with GE and Seimens that was brokered in the UAE, yesterday. So, the article that suggests there is a postponement for the possible final seating of the Cabinet which states: "Therefore, the Presidency of the House of Representatives believes that the ordinary session will be held next week on Tuesday, 4/12/2018."

In my view that the session for today or tomorrow was not an ordinary session. It was more like and extraordinary one, as Mahdi had a 24 hour window that was up Saturday, that got postponed and possibly due to the hammering out of the HCL.

We know the oil has been increased and there are clearly agreements that happened to get that increase of recent.

That said, we look for tomorrow if in fact there was a completed extra-ordinary session today or tomorrow, and that what portion of the session is or maybe postponed is more toward the ordinary session, thus, we literally watch to see if our view is correct or not. ~ MM

Support for the above:

"According to reports published by Kurdish websites / Mawazin News, "Barzani will take place after the completion of his tour in Baghdad and Najaf visit to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates." On Thursday, November 22, 2018, Barzani arrived in Baghdad on his first visit since relations between the center's governments and the region deteriorated in an unprecedented manner following the referendum on secession in September last year."

2Cents » November 26th, 2018

Hey MM.....I am finding many articles stating cabinet to be completed tomorrow: HOWEVER.....Time will Tell:

MilitiaMan » November 26th, 2018

Yes, that is where we are at, time will always tell. Lets see what they give us tomorrow. If we look a the bigger picture from even last month. We had all the alphabet soup in Country. We are talking the WB, BIS, IMF, CBI and UST all hammering out the REER.. Done..

We have a GOI, just shy of legitimate one imo, as we await the Cabinet completion with the Minister of Interior and Defense.

We have just had the Secretary General of the Arab Unity Council come to town, and other decision makers from the likes of many that are in the Arab league for to get involved regionally in mining. That is big money and that will need internationally accepted currency.

The Secretary General is directly involved in not only REER, NEER but PPP.. That is all about trade values and purchasing power within the regions currencies.

Then, we see the Kurds get a nice boost in oil allowances to be pumped through the Ceyan port to Turkey and Barzani shows up in Bagdad and hammers things out with Mahdi and Sadr while pitching a new tent in his office in Baghdad, then off to Saudi Arabia and the UAE... I heard there may be an article supporting the Kurds and HCL are done as well.

SO as you say, we shall see what comes. ~ MM

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum