Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18

Go down

KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18 Empty KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes w/ Frank26 by Sunkissed 11/14/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:02 am

KTFA

Frank26 » November 17th, 2018

ALL OF THIS ............. IMO ............ AND THANK YOU TO SUNKISSED FOR THESE W DESSERT NOTES ...........KTFA ............... PLEASE ENJOY. AS FOR FRIDAY TEAM CHAT NOTES THEY STAY IN PREMIUM TC ................. SO JOIN ME ON YOUR MONDAY CC. ............ BTW HAPPY HOLIDAYS KTFA KONA \M/

Thank you Sunkissed

Sunkissed » November 17th, 2018

WEDNESDAY NIGHT DESSERT NOVEMBER 14, 2018

Next Wednesday there will NOT be a Wednesday Conference Call due to Thanksgiving and people preparing for the Holiday.

This dessert is going to be so good, I’m afraid we’re all going to become diabetic and need Protandim when I’m done.

We now start a completely separate Conference Call that I call Dessert:

There was a reason why I talked to you about Fractional Banking on Monday. So the Iraqi Dinar can leave the borders of Iraq through the Stock Markets of the world.

That’s for right now. N-O-W.

But… the Fractional Banking is also for later. L-A-T-E-R.

It will play an important part in the local markets with the citizens with their coins. Fractional Banking is not something that you do at the beginning, nor the middle, nor the end. But at the right time. I spelled NOW and I spelled LATER for a reason.

Speaking of for reasons… it’s wintertime. I’m cold. I wear my jacket. I wear my scarves. I wear my gloves. And I turn up the heat in my home and my car. Because it’s winter. Winter is when the price of oil skyrockets!

Today I drove by a gasoline station that said $1.99 per gallon. In the wintertime, oil dropping like a stone in the ocean? To the bottom of the Marion Trench? Yes. For a reason. Just because you can’t see something, doesn’t mean that it has not HAPPENED, or is not HAPPENING… for a reason.

I don’t want to make this long. But I guess I do want to give you something that you don’t have right now. I presented to you, in my opinion, for what’s it’s worth, that in my opinion, in this last week of our Time Frame, we are walking into contradiction. A Syndrome of Contradiction.

Some of you may remember or recognize this phase, as what is called the China Syndrome. But, it’s different from the one in 1995 with China and their newspaper. This one, with the Iraqi Monetary Reform, it is a Syndrome of Contradiction minus denial.

The pattern that we study very closely and follow, is not reappearing again in October, November and December of 2018. The pattern of: we’re SO close! Based on what they’ve told us that we could reach out and touch it. We’re so close, based on the articles that they share with us, that we can take a deep breath and smell it! And it is at that time that they take that beautiful ambrosia of food, away from your nose.

It is at that time that you are reaching to grab it, that it is taken FROM your grasp. You see, this is the time of denial. And you know that don’t you?

You’ve been studying with me for a long time that they tell you:

“We’re going to postpone the lifting of the 3-zeros.”

“I’m sorry there’s a delay?” Yeah.

“In adding value to your currency, and the lifting of the 3-zeros postponed?” Yeah.

“Delay?” Yeah.

“Lifting of what? 3-zeros? No I deny that. I’m sorry we don’t know anything about lifting of the 3-zeros.”

In fact, if anything at all, you are being shown the opposite, which is breaking the pattern of October, November, December, January, February.

This is the time when they tell you “No, this is the time that they tell you Nah, we were close to doing it. But do to this. Due to terrorism. Due to corruption. Due to smuggling and counterfeiting. I’d rather have Security and Stability, I am the governor of the CBI, I was gonna do it, but I’ve changed my mind.” No.

It is the opposite. You are being told by a recent article that was put out about 16 days ago, that told you: Yeah concerning the lifting of the 3-zeros. That project? That project is still on-going. Next question.

And you have the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq that, as much as he shouldn’t be doing this, he wants his signature on the currency. Because he knows what currency is about to be released.

There is no denial. BUT in my opinion, I wish to tell you, look for a LOT of confusion. Call it a Smokescreen. Call it being masked. Whatever. It will confuse you. It will confuse you people who are invested in the Iraqi Dinar, in. my. opinion.

7 Billion? NO! Did you see ME post anything about it? Did I talk to you about it on Monday’s Conference Call? No. What did they tell you today, as much as all the other Gurus on the internet “Oh no look! This 7 Billion!”uh-huh. Did I say anything Monday? Tuesday? I am today. Why? Because they finally told you IT’S A BUNCH OF GARBAGE! This BS is from 2013! So?

Look for a LOT of confusion Family. Starting as of TODAY. Masked. Smoke-screened. It WILL confuse YOU people invested in the Iraqi dinar.

As oil drops, in the winter, in the heat of the winter, to confuse you. Actually, that is something separate. Congratulations Donald Trump! But I’m not here to talk about that tonight am I?

So, if we are to now look for a Syndrome Contradiction, without denial, where should we look?

Maybe I should wait until Friday’s Team Chat to tell you.

The few things you have been seeing lately… Trillions… 7 Trillion. What garbage they got shrunk? You’re going to see it expand. And you’re going to get angrier. And there will be people in our Forum who are going to get angrier and more rebellious to our sharing. I dealt with so much of it today, that it effected me today physiologically. I won’t tell you where to look, until FRIDAY.

Friday Team Chat is special. Premium Team Chat inside of KTFA is special. So instead, for everyone else, you will get that on Monday.

Let me leave this with everyone: I just told you a Syndrome of Contradictions. Who else has told you that on the internet? Nobody. I just did.

And where will this Syndrome of Contradiction come from? Minus the denial. Do you understand what I mean by that? Do you see anyone else telling you that? No? Do you see a postponement? Any excuses? Do you see any negativity? (Except for our forum). Do you see any sad faces from all these meetings these people are coming out of?

Alak goes to the GOI. He tells them, well this is want I want to get done. Fine, but you’re also going to get this done. You’re demanding and you want this and this? Okay.

They’re lifting the 3-zeros Family. THERE IS NO DENIAL.

Let me show you something and I’ll leave it at this: They’re also now telling you that the Iraqi Stock Exchange is about to sell INTERNATIONAL - INTERNATIONAL - INTERNATIONAL BONDS!

THEIR BONDS

FROM THEIR NATION

ARE GOING TO BE SOLD

INTERNATIONALLY!

Did anybody buy them last year? They were made in 2017 and they did not sell them. They held them in 2017 until RIGHT NOW. They are NOW going to sell BONDS from Iraq.

They are going to sell them through the Iraqi Stock Exchange. NOW.

Made. Printed. In 2017. And they are going to sell them now. Why now?

Because the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar was not ready last year, when they printed them. They stopped.

And they are NOW going to sell them on the 18th of November 2018. Why?

Walkingstick was inside of Team Chat about 45 minutes ago and I told our Moderator, Clare, to bring that Team Chat out into the Forum so that all of you to see it, if you belong to our Forum so that all of you can see it, if you belong to our Forum.

It is on page 2 of today’s forum. Walkingstick was inside of Premium Team Chat today, because some of his friends are there with him and they’re listening to me talk to you right now. And when we were talking. (refer to post from TC in the Forum)

May I call you tomorrow at noon?

[Walkingticks post had some symbolism in it:]

Frank no problem… (3 dots) almost Done.. (2 dots) Time is near. (1 dot)

That’s your Conference Call #2 for you tonight.

For those of you that belong to Premium Team Chat… then get ready. You thought last Friday’s Team Chat was WILD… well… get ready. And based on what you use heard Walkingstick tell me “Frank no problem. Frank you can call me whenever you want. It’s almost done. Time is near.”

Time Frame or no Time Frame that people throw in my face today. Think I’m going to forget these moments? When this is all over and done with, people are calling me left and right, you think I’m going to answer every phone call, based on my memory?

Between now and Friday Team Chat, I would ask for you to be strong. And I would ask all of you between now and Monday Conference Call, I would ask all of you to come.

Thank you for being with us tonight. A Syndrome of Contradiction is about to start at this time of the year with denials. And they have told you that they are reaching across their borders for whatever reasons.

God bless you all. Thank you Heavenly Father for this Conference Call.

Frank26 » November 17th, 2018

ONE LAST THING FAMILY .............. THERE ARE MANY ARTICLE RT NOW ON CANNING ALAK AND MAHDI. I TOLD SAMSON NOT POST THEM AT KTFA. AS YOU REMEMBER MY WORDS FROM YOUR W CC.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum