Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions

5 posters

Go down

Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions Empty Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions

Post by santafe Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:49 pm

http://www.pacificrimbank.com/dinar.html

WOW :cheers:
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions Empty Interesting - do you suppose they just began exchanging dinar?

Post by PPR Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:04 pm

the rate still low, but it's a start - somebody is buying them back. I think the bank wants to cash in on the dinar!

PPR

Back to top Go down

Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions Empty Re: Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions

Post by 1alaskan Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Todays rate, but progress none the less. A bank stepping up.

But ah shucks, we would have to go to Hawaii to cash in, tough job, but somebody has to do it.

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions Empty Re: Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions

Post by dinardiva Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:42 pm

This posted at OOMF chat/forum 07/12/2011 (COPIED FROM DINAR CAPS)

http://www.pacificrimbank.com/dinar.html
Pacific Rim Bank, Honolulu HI. Dinar Instructions

Iraqi Dinar
General Information

Please note that currency exchange is not our primary business and the majority of our regular banking transactions are handled through our Internet banking services. Therefore, we are not staffed to handle a high volume of branch traffic. If customers come in with a large dollar amount of Dinar, please expect to wait while our staff counts and processes their Dinar. If you are with a group of several people that will be bringing in their Dinar we would appreciate a call before the group comes in so that we can adjust our staffing to help with the processing of the Dinar. At any time, the bank reserves the right to suspend, limit, or cancel our Dinar exchange program if it hinders our ability to provide our primary banking services.

We do not have the DeLaRue machine to check for counterfeit foreign currency including Dinar.

Do you handle Iraq Dinar? Yes

What is the Current Exchange Rate? 0.000813 as of 07/12/2011

How much can I sell to Pacific Rim Bank? We will purchase up to $1,000 US dollars worth of Iraq Dinars from a non-customer. There currently is no limit for Pacific Rim Bank customers.

Can I purchase Dinar from the bank? No

What will it cost to exchange Dinar? In addition to the spread on the exchange there is a $5.00 per transaction fee. The minimum to exchange is $300.00 US dollars. If the order is below $300.00 US, there will be an additional $10.00 small order fee. The total fee would then be $15.00.

Who can I contact if I have additional questions? Do not call the branch. Please contact Michael Sasaki, SVP & CFO at (808) 457-3902 or michael@pacificrimbank.com

Here are the procedures for exchanging Dinar:
Read More button on right
1. You must have an account with Pacific Rim Bank in order to use our exchange services beyond the $1,000 USD non-customer limit. The exchange process will go much smoother if you already have an account with Pacific Rim Bank before coming in to do the exchange. If we are inundated with people wanting to exchange Dinar, we will likely turn away those who do not already have an account with the bank. You can apply for an account on our website so you don't actually have to come in to the bank to open an account.

2. When you are ready to exchange your Dinar, you can visit this website for the current exchange rate. Please do not call the branch for the exchange rate. You will be referred back to this website. Once you come in to the bank, you will get the rate available on that day.

3. The bank will take your Dinar and give you a receipt for the exchange. We will then send your Dinar to be verified at our currency exchange processing site on the mainland. It typically takes 24hrs for verification but if there is a large volume of Dinar, the verification process may take longer, even up to a week. However, your exchange rate will not change. You will get the rate that was available on the day you gave the Dinar to the bank.

4. Once the Dinar is verified, the bank will be credited for the Dinar and then we will credit your account at the bank. We will credit your account the same day that we receive credit for the currency.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Pac Rim Bank posts dinar cash in instructions Empty PACFIC RIM BANK IS OFFSHOOT OF BANCWEST THE 4TH LARGEST BANK IN THE USA JUST AHEAD OF BANK OF AMERICA HMMMMMMMMM

Post by darjohn Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:30 am

Bank of the West began as Farmers National Gold Bank of San Jose, California, in 1874. When all bank notes became convertible to gold or silver in 1880, the bank converted from a gold national bank and changed its name to the First National Bank of San Jose, California.

In 1970, Banque Nationale de Paris (BNP) established the French Bank of California. Later that decade, First National Bank of San Jose changed its name to Bank of the West.[1] In 1979, BNP bought Bank of the West and merged in the French Bank of California.

Throughout the 1980s and 1990s, Bank of the West bought several other banks and branches. In 1987, Bank of the West bought Bank of Los Gatos.[Note 1] This was followed by the 1990 purchase of Central Banking Systems; the 1991 purchase of 30 branches in northern California from failed Imperial Savings and Loan; the 1992 purchase of Atlantic Financial Federal Savings Bank from the Resolution Trust Corporation; the 1993 purchase of 15 branches in northern California from Citibank; the 1995 purchase of NorthBay Savings Bank, headquartered in Petaluma, California; and the 1997 purchase of branches from Bank of America and Coast Federal Bank.

In 1995, First Hawaiian Bank established Pacific One Bank to hold 30 branches in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho that it acquired from West One Bank when that bank was acquired by U.S. Bancorp and had to divest certain assets, due to the number of preexisting branches of U.S. Bank in the region. Three years later, in 1998, BNP and First Hawaiian Inc., the parent of First Hawaiian Bank and Pacific One Bank, created a company under the BancWest Bancorp name to hold Bank of the West and First Hawaiian Bank, with Bank of the West absorbing Pacific One. The creation of BancWest Bancorp caused the now-called BNP Paribas’ (BNPP) ownership of the holding company to fall to 45%. BNPP also agreed not to increase its ownership of the bank holding company before November 2001.

In 1999, Bank of the West bought Sierra West Bancorp. This transaction temporarily diluted BNPP’s ownership of the holding company to 42%.

Bank of the West footprintIn 2001, as part of the regulatory approval process with Wells Fargo Banks's acquisition of First Security Corp., Bank of the West acquired 23 First Security branches in New Mexico and 7 First Security branches in Nevada to avoid anti-trust issues with overlapping Wells Fargo operations. Also in 2001, First Hawaiian Bank bought Union Bank of California’s branches in Guam and Saipan. First Hawaiian had established its first branch in Guam in 1970 and its first branch in Saipan in 1997. (Union Bank of California had established its branch in Guam in 1974.) In May 2001, the independent directors of BancWest Bancorp established a special committee that then unanimously voted to accept BNP’s offer to acquire the remaining 55% of BancWest Bancorp, making the holding company a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP. The year 2001 concluded with the December purchase by Bank of the West of United California Bank from UFJ Bank, of Japan.

In March 2004, Bank of the West announced the purchase of Community First Bankshares, a bank holding company that operated Community First National Bank, headquartered in Fargo, North Dakota, which had 155 offices in 12 states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. Soon after, Bank of the West agreed to buy USDB Bancorp, the parent of Union Safe Deposit Bank. In December 2005, Bank of the West bought Commercial Federal Corporation of Omaha, Nebraska. This merger added offices in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and Oklahoma to Bank of the West.

In January 2006, Bank of the West opened a representative office in Tokyo, Japan, and in September 2007, it opened a representative office in Taipei, Taiwan.

[edit] References^ "Bank of the West Company profile". Hoover's. hoovers.com. http://www.hoovers.com/company/Bank_of_the_West/cfjcyi-1.html. Retrieved 16 June 2010.
^ Bank of Los Gatos had been founded in 1883. When Bank of the West bought it in 1987 it had failed.
[edit] External linksBank of the West
BancWest Corporation
BNP Paribas Bank
Bank of the West Classic tennis tournament
[hide]v · d · e50 largest banks / bank holding companies in the United States as of March 31, 2011

Ally • American Express • Associated • BancWest* • Bank of America • Bank of New York Mellon • BB&T • BBVA Compass* • BOK Financial • Capital One • CIT • Citigroup • Citizens Financial Group* • City National (California) • Comerica • Commerce • Discover • East West Bank • Fifth Third • First Citizens • First Horizon • First Niagara • Goldman Sachs • BMO Harris* • HSBC Bank USA* • Huntington • JPMorgan Chase • Key • M&T • Marshall & Ilsley* • MetLife • Morgan Stanley • New York Community • Northern Trust • PNC • Popular • RBC* • Regions • State Street • SunTrust • Synovus • Taunus* • TCF • TD* • U.S. Bank • UnionBanCal* • Utrecht-America* • Webster • Wells Fargo • Zions
* indicates the U.S. subsidiary of a non-U.S. bank. Inclusion on this list is based on U.S. assets only.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_the_West"
Categories: Companies based in San Francisco, California | Banks based in California | BNP Paribas
Hidden categories: Articles with topics of unclear notability from February 2011 | All articles with topics of unclear notability | Use dmy dates from February 2011

darjohn
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum