Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Jester  11/11/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Jester 11/11/18

Go down

Jester  11/11/18 Empty Jester 11/11/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:22 am

[JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE…

[PollyP] JESTER I admit I’d love to see the crooks get taken away in cuffs….still hopeful it will happen

[JESTER] PollyP IT IS ALL CONJECTURE… Q IS SORT OF LIKE A GURU… JUST PUTTING THINGS OUT THERE WITHOUT AN END IN SIGHT…

[PollyP] jester agreed, just like everybody else putting out dates that never materialize. I know why you don’t like to do it.

[JESTER] PollyP WELL I HAVE PUT OUT WINDOWS WE HEARD OF RECENTLY… THE 3-4TH WAS A BUST AND AFTER THE FACT WE FIND IT WAS ALREADY POSTPONED TO THE 11TH… THAT IS TODAY… BUT I DON’T SEE ANYTHING HAPPENING AND I HAVEN’T GOT ANY FEEDBACK ON IT EITHER…

[JESTER] PROBABLY FIND IT WAS PUT OFF AGAIN.

[JESTER] “IT” BEING THE RESET.. NOT NECESSARILY THE RV… YOU KNOW I BELIEVE THEY ARE SEPARATE…

[PollyP] Jester. If we don’t have the republic, I’m not sure the rv will be of much help

[JESTER] PollyP WELL THAT IS ANOTHER ISSUE TOO REALLY… AS I HAVE TOLD YOU THEY SAY THE RESET IS NOT POLITICAL AT THIS POINT.. IT IS ALL DONE AND JUST GOING THROUGH THE REST OF THE MOTIONS…

[JESTER] PollyP ECONOMIC RESET WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL THE ADJUSTMENTS… IT JUST HAS TO GET GOING…

[JESTER] NO ONE KNOWS WHEN… THAT IS WHY I AM STILL WORKING…

[JESTER] YOU ALL TAKE IT EASY… SEE YOU TUESDAY…
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum