Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18

Go down

"In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18 Empty "In the Next 24-48 Hours" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 11/11/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:50 am

KTFA

Rich4hyip » November 11th, 2018

thanks delta for the report, does that mean the process of canceling auction coming to an end.

DELTA » November 11th, 2018

WE SHOULD FIND OUT IN THE NEXT 24- 48 HRS.......(wink)

Samson » November 11th, 2018

“Fouad Hussein visits the Baghdad exhibition and confirms: The next phase is moving towards strengthening the economy” LINK

Iobey777 » November 11th, 2018

Now let's see...what would be the fastest and best way to strengthen the economy? Oh yeah!!! RAISE THE RATE!!!! IMO!!

MilitiaMan » November 11th, 2018

A little background on who this compilation of articles are about. They are telling us they are literally coming on stage internationally. Today they are actively spelling out internationalism based on statements and the articles below. Here is a quote from today that should ring a few bells.

"The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali al-Alaq, Sunday 11 November 2018, that the actions taken by the bank was sufficient to move Iraq to the normal follow-up area."

That to me means they are just like every well organized bank that is involved in doing international trade. Equal footing if you will. Level playing field!! .

""This new indicator will enable all international financial institutions to open their doors and their relationship with our banking institutions in Iraq," he said"

Pretty sure this all comes out the day before Alak is to be in Parliament.. The day before the UN has a topic on IRaq as well.. Did we not recently hear Pompeo and Mnuchin speak in finance and economic circumstance done in IRaq, then Trump and Macron Support the new Mahdi GOI? Yep, Oh and yes the Paris Club folks are where yesterday and today?

Yep, Paris France. Kind interesting that Parliament has the 2019 budget on deck and we learned the payments start for the Paris agreement in 2019... All key items timed so ever accordingly, imo..

So think hard on the content below and it should give a calming effect for those that thought this was simply flip the switch already. It is and has been a very complex undertaking that was like and ebb and flow tide. Always moving toward a common ground.. imo ~ MM

"Global Trade Finance Program. IFC's Global Trade Finance Program (GTFP) guarantees the trade-related payment obligations of approved financial institutions in emerging markets (Issuing Banks) across all regions of the world."

"State Financial Corporations (SFCs) are the State level financial institutions which play a vital role in the growth of small & medium enterprises in the concerned States."

""This partnership is a strategic step that reflects the confidence of the World Bank, a representative of the International Finance Corporation (IFC) in Al Ahli Bank, to offer a competitive range of banking services to its corporate clients, helping them grow their business, The import of basic materials for Iraq and access to global markets, which will play a pivotal role in promoting economic growth.

He added that "the Iraqi National Bank has been able to open up to the outside world during the past years, which enabled him to obtain ceilings to finance trade from a number of correspondent banks, which reflected positively on the volume of appropriations issued, which rose to more than 700 million dollars in 2017" ."

“The Iraqi National Bank Signs An Agreement To Stimulate Economic Growth”
LINK

“The signing of a strategic partnership between the Iraqi National Bank and the International Finance Corporation” LINK

“Al Ahli Bank signs agreement with IFC” LINK

MilitiaMan » November 11th, 2018

I suspect if one is following along, this is starting to show a pattern of motion in more of a one direction specifically, and that is internationalism. imo. ~MM

Agenda of the session of the House of Representatives for tomorrow

11th November, 2018

The Presidency of the House of Representatives published on Sunday, the agenda of the parliament session on Monday. "The agenda of the 13th session, which will be held on Monday, 12 November 2018, includes a general invitation for discussion in the presence of the Governor of the Central Bank and members of the Board and Director of the Iraqi Trade Bank," the Presidency said in a statement received by Mawazine News.

The statement added that "the agenda will also include draft federal budget law of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2019 in the presence of the government committee," pointing to "the discussion of the issue of the points of customs created between the provinces during the session."

The House of Representatives, raised on Saturday, its meeting to Monday, after voting on the permanent parliamentary committees and members, in addition to the vote on the consolidation of committees and reduce the number to 21 with the introduction of a new committee to become the number of 22 committees. LINK

Iobey777 » November 11th, 2018

MM!! It certainly seems that INTERNATIONALISM is the "word" from Iraq right now! Praying that SOON they will show the world their new rate and give their citizens the purchasing power they so badly need right now! IMO..it's WAY past time!! Just praying that we don't need those "bozo's" in Parliament to move the RI forward!! If we do, I hope someone has put pins in their seats so they will get it done quickly!

Iran: Former Labor Minister arrested on charges of disrupting economic system

11th November, 2018

Iranian authorities, the former Labor and Social Affairs Minister of the former president's government, arrested Sunday, November 11, 2018, for targeting and disrupting the country's economic system

The official IRNA news agency quoted a judicial source as saying that the security authorities had arrested two days ago "under orders" former Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Pervez Kazemi, and transferred him to Evin prison north of the capital Tehran.

The judicial source said that former minister Pervez Kazemi accused of targeting and disrupting the economic system.

Former president Ahmadinejad says his former team is being harassed by the authorities for defending political opponents and rejecting judicial action. LINK

Don961 » November 11th, 2018

Video: Students in Iran refuse to step on US flag

Iranian regime has allegedly placed American flags to the floor at the entrances of the country's universities to force the students to step on the flag.

(video link )

However, the tactic apparently failed to work. Videos went viral on social media showing students in Razi University refusing to step on the flag. The videos have embarrassed the parties that placed the flag on the entrances' floor.

The US has imposed the second batch of sanctions on Iran earlier in November. The regime has seemingly increased its anti-America propaganda. link

President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Wadih al-Hanalal: Governance has become an international demand as important as combating the financing of terrorism

The President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Wadih al-Hanalal, stressed that governance has become an international requirement no less important than the requirements of money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism.

"Governance has become an international requirement that is no less important than the requirements of money laundering and combating terrorism because it will add valuable and important things to private sector companies," he said during the first session of the Iraqi Institute of Directors conference in Baghdad.

"Governance is a good tool to enable the community to ensure that companies are well managed in a practical and scientific manner that provides general frameworks to protect investors 'and lenders' funds and to achieve and maintain a fair and transparent data and information system," he said. "Governance will enable equal access to data and information While at the same time providing a good tool for judging the performance and accountability of corporate boards. "

"The concept of corporate governance has many advantages and benefits that can be provided to companies and even countries, whether they are advanced or emerging, including reducing the risks related to financial and administrative corruption and raising the levels of performance of companies and the consequent development and economic progress of the countries to which they belong. Those companies "

"Attracting foreign investment and encouraging local capital to invest in national projects, increasing the ability of national companies to compete internationally and opening up new markets for them," he said, adding that "governance will increase transparency, accuracy and clarity in the financial statements issued by companies and the consequences of The increase in investor confidence and adoption in decision-making and full disclosure of the company's performance, financial position and key decisions taken by senior management helps shareholders identify the risks of investing in this company. "

2018 - 11 - 11 link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum