Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items

Go down

Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items Empty Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items

Post by RamblerNash Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:38 am

Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items

Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items 10908

10/31/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Commerce announced on Wednesday its desire to cooperate with US companies in the processing of food items within the ration card items, with emphasis on quality, quality and quality control in the process of checking materials and conforming to international standards and Iraqi.

"Trade Minister Mohammed Hashim received the US ambassador in Baghdad Douglas Seelman to discuss the economic relations between Iraq and the United States of America, which is witnessing significant development in light of the desire of the two countries to increase the volume of economic cooperation and trade exchange," the ministry's media office said.

He added that "the ministry aspires to joint cooperation and participation of US companies in the processing of food items within the ration card items with emphasis on quality, quality and quality control in the process of checking materials and conformity with international standards and Iraqi," adding that the new Iraqi government is open to the world in light of the need for an economy strong deals with the economies of other countries , and at the same time meets the need of the Iraqi people , especially in the areas of investment and the provision of basic needs and the establishment of genuine partnerships in the field of reconstruction and investment and rehabilitation of infrastructure. "

For his part , Ambassador Prince stressed J in Baghdad on " the importance of opening a new chapter of economic and trade cooperation between Iraq and the United States of America through the contribution of US companies in Iraq processing food distributed by the Ministry of Commerce on the Iraqi people within the Altamoanh card."

Suleiman pointed out the importance of working on the memorandum of understanding signed between the two countries and activating the provisions of the joint agreement between the two governments in order to continue US companies processing wheat and rice materials within the contracts carried out by the Ministry of Commerce.

"The US Chamber of Commerce has sent a large group of businessmen and companies to discuss with the Iraqi side and their Iraqi counterparts the possibility of entering into investment projects to contribute to the construction and development of infrastructure in Iraq and the establishment of companies with the Iraqi private sector as well as the possibility of training and rehabilitation of staff in the areas of examination Laboratory tests and the use of modern laboratory screening methods. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14178

Trade announces its desire to cooperate with US companies to prepare the ration card items 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum