Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat   10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat   10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat   10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat 10/17/18

Go down

Mountain Goat   10/17/18 Empty Mountain Goat 10/17/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:09 am

October 17, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Baghdad: al-Furat News)

Hamid al-Musawi said Tuesday that the Prime Minister designate Mahdi, will present his cabinet full cabinet in parliament on Saturday Oct 20th.

He said that “Abdul-Mahdi put forward a program in agreement with the Sadar coalition of reform and construction and agreed to by the political blocs and any offering of benefits means a breach of the agreement and there is betting on the failure of the government and not held in a constitutional time.”

“The government will announce on Saturday next and this is confirmed by the leaders of the blocks and there will be a complete cabin is not like the previous sessions,” pointing out that “the House will vote on the cab with great conviction even if the leaders of the blocks on the deputies decision to abstain

More news….

Many of you are criticizing me and saying I am wishy washy and I keep bouncing around with RV dates. Really? So, who’s newsletter are you reading anyhow?

CURRENT TARGET DATE BY THE CBI

I want everyone to understand that I have always been telling you that they are now targeting to reinstate the Iraqi dinar by the end of October (of 2018) and if they don’t do it then they know that they could be in jeopardy of having to wait into EARLY 2019 due to possible instability that may be caused by the ramped up new Iranian sanctions. So, what is it that don’t you understand? I thought this is very clear.

This part of the plan to delete the zeros is not something you just snap your fingers and its done. Get it? It takes lots of prior planning and lots of coordination with the banks. Can’t you see all the effort over these last 4 years during the Abadi administration working with the CBI get the pieces in place? Are you blind or what?

THE PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS IS IN MOTION

We are now seeing the very slow transition to the dependence on the smaller denominations as part of the plan. We know this is within the last steps of the plan. Soon they will launch out the next set of even yet smaller, smaller denominations. If you go and read my FaceBook “Notes” section on the “project to delete the zeros” you can see the entire plan and how it is expected to work. Here is the link to the plan.

Link: =68.ARDNXnS4XLEBimV1ElpjgbxYvQ_aBBBqJyeE0-g6xF3Pc1u4gEfEb0frU4Gm2YVRCu6eVkSQywwefRsIM4Q4PdDymysKOi731Bwoja-aEKZoRqKoNiKZ59yK3aWNokJy9qwEpQjFH8CeJUJlbvUBf95Ud6zBCXQK8qWOrmJoxkjunBZhVHf1G3I8w2N5J-pt62HWtS93uX58nKHHGxKxxg&__tn__=K-R]https://www.facebook.com/notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/the-project-to-delete-the-zeros-explained/723333494668712/

Upon reading these “Notes” you can eliminate many of your never-ending questions. Please take the time to educate yourselves. The same questions over and over again are getting old….

The plan in the link provided clearly states that the initial removal of the 3 zeros will not impact the rate. Really? Yes, really! They are not reducing the value or increasing the value of the dinar within the “initial” stages of the plan to delete the zeros. This is at the heart of all your confusion. I have told you many times already that initially the rate in country will come out at about 1:1 for about 2-3 weeks prior to us seeing it on the global trading platforms. This gives the CBI time to monitor it and adjust for inflation. Then when it does finally come out on the exchanges, it will be adjusted to the new SDR basket and put on a float (as all currencies on the exchanges are on a float). There will probably be a fixed cap (a predetermined maximum rate).

For example: Today the 1190 rate is about $23 USD. If they deleted the zeros the new smaller category 25 dinar note would be worth about $23 USD the same as the 25,000 dinar note today. Do you see any change in the rate? Yes, we all know the “value” is much higher and is not reflected in the rate. This is why they must reinstate the dinar and adjust the rate.

For example: At an optimum rate of 1000 the 25,000 dinar note would be worth $25 USD and the smaller denomination 25 dinar note $25 USD. This is the rate they strive for prior to the final stages but this does not mean they will not accomplish the rate to get to the final stage. This will NOT hold back the process.

What I am trying to tell everyone is not to worry about the transition such as the re-writing of loan agreements within Iraq or the change in value of the money in their bank accounts, etc, etc. This is all internal to Iraq and the CBI has it worked out. What you should be worried about is interacting with the banks in your country when exchanging and not letting them rip you off.

WHEN THE DINAR GETS A SUBSTANTIAL RATE INCREASE

We all are aware that the dinar, as it stands today, is worth much more than the program rate now assigned by the CBI. But this higher rate must be realized by supply and demand for the currency. Just be reducing the amount of dinar in circulation down from about 150 trillion to 44 trillion dinars alone is showing us the CBI is serious about this plan.

It is only when the dinar is re-pegged to the SDR basket and then gets reinstated to the open market trading platforms once again, as it was in pre-war days, that the dinar can potentially go to a much more substantial rate. Many call this the “revaluation” or RV but technically an RV never really happens. It is a “reinstatement” that occurs that eventually gives the dinar back it former rate (glory days) plus more.

THE IMPACT OF THE COMING HARD SANCTIONS ON IRAN

So if the CBI does not get the reinstatement done by this timeframe of October this new level of US Iranian sanctions, kicking in on Nov 4th , may (I said may) postpone the reinstatement if the counterfeiting and currency fraud gets any worse. Iraq can also expect more violence and bombings.

Also, we have to watch for security breaches in Iraq. These Iranian militias are still at large and encompass almost half a million militias that are weaponized. Yes, in recent news from Iraq the theme is all about stability and security. But come’on people! This could all change on a dime. We are talking about the middle east….Also think about their motivation for telling us. Is it just to attract investors? How stable are they really? I don’t want to be a downer but we must get real.

So please don’t go off half-cocked and just because I tell you what I am hearing from the CBI. We just have to wait and see what happens and only time will tell. Be flexible as this is a dynamic process.

CURRENT STATUS

Right now we are waiting for the new designate PM to form his government, which is his cabinet of ministers that run the government. We know the constitutional deadline is Oct 24th in which to do this. The new speaker just told us, see enclosed article, that he fully expects to hold a vote to ratify the new cabinet within this timeframe. We know the USA refuses to sign off and give a full commitment to reinstate the dinar unless they see a stable new government. One of the conditions they have give is to form their new government.

Iraqi news reports that Prime Minister-Designate Madhi will present his cabinet choices on Saturday Oct 20th and Parliament will hold a special session on Sunday for voting. What will probably happen is some of the minister candidates will get rejected by parliament and then Madhi will have another 30 days to present more candidates. So technically he has 60 days to form his full cabinet without penalty of a no confidence vote and a replacement PM. Replacing the PM at this stage is far fetched anyway and I really don’t think after this long election process they would go through this all over again.

Having said all this Madhi also came out and told us he does not want to string this out the usual tactics of business as usual and instead wants to have his “full” cabinet nominees accepted.

Let’s see what happens at this time and then go from there. This is all we can do, unless you want me to lie to you and tell you about some phony secret sources who feed me their never ending bullshit, which I ignore and I refuse to pass on this garbage to you.

More news….,

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Tuesday, called on companies to broker the sale and purchase of foreign currencies to merge to form a single banking institution, based on the Companies Law No. (21) for the year 1997 amended.

"In line with the central bank's goal of achieving financial and banking stability and creating a competitive work environment, we call upon companies wishing to merge to form a single banking institution based on the amended Companies Law No. 21 of 1997," the bank said in a statement.

He added that "this process will create strength for the merged institution, failing to provide these institutions with rapid growth and the formation of a larger entity covers the services more commensurate with the size of the merged institution and thus access to financial services broader than the Central Bank commensurate with the size."

More news….

PARIS (Reuters) - The United States still aims to cut Iran’s oil sales to zero and does not expect restored oil sanctions against Tehran to have a negative impact on a market that is well-supplied and balanced, a senior U.S. official said on Monday.

U.S. special envoy for Iran Brian Hook was talking to reporters after a visit to India, a major importer of Iranian oil, and talks with officials from France, Britain and Germany before the START OF A NEW ROUND OF U.S. SANCTIONS ON NOV. 4 TARGETING IRAN’S ENERGY SECTOR AND FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS.

(Mnt Goat - As if the current sanctions are not bad enough already? Maybe this will be the point when the Iranian officials finally come to the table for serious dialogue? We are on a countdown to Nov 4th. Remember I told you that if this dinar reinstatement does not happen prior to these sanctions taking hold, we could be in for a long wait into EARLY 2019 or longer. This could get very unpleasant for Iraq too. Does the US want to eliminate US dollars going to Iran during these sanctions? Of course they do and have said so. So if these currency auctions continue the risk of US dollars going to Iran is very high. They need to cut off all US dollars in Iraq and eliminate of mitigate this risk for the sanctions to be successful. Zero oil revenues? Oil is 80% of the revenue for Iran. Oh boy! )

More news….

MAHDI, WILL PRESENT HIS CABINET FULL CABINET IN PARLIAMENT ON SATURDAY

Baghdad: al-Furat News) Said MP for the construction block Hamid al-Musawi, the Prime Minister in charge of Adel Abdul-Mahdi, will present his cabinet full cabinet in parliament on Saturday.

“What is happening today in the formation of the government, which was assigned to Abdul-Mahdi and the political movement led by the blocks that cost him the position, we find that there is political pressure exercised on him whenever the constitutional times approached to announce the government.”

He added, “Maarha reconstruction and construction has not objected to one and so far did not hear from any block that has certain conditions,” pointing out that “the next government is the sixth government after 2003, which differ significantly in terms of circumstances and even the blocks and the House of Representatives as there are more than A view towards this government, including the supreme authority. ”

He said that “Abdul-Mahdi put forward a program in agreement with the coalition of reform and construction and agreed to by the political blocs and any offering of benefits means a breach of the agreement and there is betting on the failure of the government and not held in a constitutional time.”

“The government will announce on Saturday next and this is confirmed by the leaders of the blocks and there will be a complete cabinet is not like the previous sessions,” pointing out that “the House will vote on the cabinet with great conviction even if the leaders of the blocks on the deputies decision to abstain.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

INDICATORS OF IMPROVEMENT AND REALISTIC STABILITY FOR IRAQ

By: Mohamed Hassan Moussawi.

SECURITY INDEX:

The opening of the Green Zone in the face of citizens and the abolition of security squares and lifting the bottlenecks and the disappearance of checkpoints and the end of assassinations is evidence of the improvement of the security situation.

The disappearance of armed manifestations from the streets and the confiscation of arms by the state is only evidence of the rule of law.

SERVICES INDEX:

Uninterruptible power supply is evidence of improved services because electricity is the nerve of life.

AGRICULTURAL INDICATOR:

Importation of tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes and fruits from neighboring countries is a sign of the return of the spirit to the agricultural sector.

INDUSTRIAL INDICATOR:

The return of the mark made in Iraq on various goods and products in the local markets and seeing Iraqi products in the world markets evidence of recovery of the industrial and commercial sector and the return of life to factories and laboratories.

EDUCATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL INDICATOR:

The decrease in the number of private schools and the elimination of private lessons and the elimination of mud schools and caravans evidence of the improvement of the sector of education and government return to its predecessor.

HEALTH AND MEDICAL INDEX:

The lack of travel by Iraqis to India, Turkey, Iran or Lebanon for treatment and treatment, cleanliness of local hospitals and humane treatment with patients is evidence of improved health and medical conditions in Iraqi hospitals.

UNIVERSITY INDEX:

The decrease in the number of holders of the master’s and doctorate degrees to the minimum level annually evidence of the return of the standards of scientific probity to Iraqi universities and the improvement of the higher education sector.

ECONOMIC INDICATOR:

Iraq’s non-oil exports and the increase in revenues to more than half of the national income are evidence of the transformation of Iraq’s economy from single to multi-productive, a guide to the growth of gross national income.

INVESTMENT INDEX:

The rush of countries and international companies to work in Iraq and investment in it is evidence of the development of the economic environment and security and economic stability.

FINANCIAL INDICATOR:

The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency evidence of the strength of the Iraqi dinar exchange and return to the former glory of the currency of predecessor of his reign.

(Mnt Goat – Really? Deletion of the zeros, where is it then? This has not yet happened fully but this article is confirmed to you what I have been saying. They are already slowly increasing the rate within Iraq and using these smaller category notes for petty cash and small purchases. The CBI is slowly weaning the citizens off the larger 3 zero notes.)

INTERNATIONAL RESPECT:

The easy travel of Iraq to various countries of the world and the ease of obtaining a visa to enter any country in the world evidence of respect for the Iraqi state of the passport and behind the respect for Iraq.

CULTURAL INDICATOR:

The reopening of cinemas and theaters in all cities of Iraq and the flourishing of the printing industry and the proliferation of art exhibitions and figures in the streets is evidence of the recovery of culture and the return of the spirit to it.

SOVEREIGN INDEX:

The spread of the Iraqi army and security forces on all Iraqi soil from the north to the south and from east to west and raise the Iraqi flag in all parts of Iraq evidence of the return of one Iraq and evidence of the sovereignty of the state.

POLITICAL INDEX:

Reducing the number of parties to 3 or 4 political parties, programs and not only components and spread throughout the territory of the Iraqi nation and the end of the quota period is a sign of political recovery.

Election on the basis of political programs.

The disappearance of the phenomenon of party idolatry and the sanctification of political symbols is evidence of the improvement of political awareness of ordinary citizens.

These and others represent the indicators of development, improvement and stability in the public life and the state facilities that citizens are supposed to touch in reality and daily life. Without this, talk of improvement and stability will remain slogans for political consumption.

In light of these and other indicators, the performance of previous and subsequent governments can be measured and the falsity of the allegations is known or not.

(Mnt Goat – this is the second of articles telling us that Iraq is STABLE and Secure. Is this not what the CBI told us they needed for the reinstatement which is the end result of the project to delete the zeros? So where the hell is it then? What excuse will they use later when they let this go on and on?)

WILL THEY FINALLY GO AFTER NORI AL-MALIKI AND HIS GOONS?

(Mnt Goat – we heard from a recent previous article that compromises were made in negotiations to form the new government. Part of these negotiations was to grant immunity to certain corrupt government officials. So I am trying then to understand the point of this article. I believe Sadar is talking more about going after the stolen money and this return of the stolen money could also be part of the deal they made. Let’s watch the news and see how this all shake out)

Twilight News

Oct 15, 2018

Shafaq News / Salah al-Obeidi, a spokesman for the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, on Monday, THE FILES IN THE “CORRUPT MALIKI’S SYSTEM,” STRESSING THE NEED TO OPEN AND “ACCOUNTABILITY OF THEFT.”

“The large number of files of corruption in previous years does not mean that crimes committed against the Iraqi people are forgotten,” he said in a statement.

He added that “of these files funds leaked by the Red Crescent before 2010 when the administration of Jamal Karbouli.”

“It is very important to open these files and hold the scourge and hold accountable the corrupt Maliki regime that returned the siphon to the country, and covered their corruption in suspicious political deals in previous years,” he said, noting that “the days are pregnant with events

THE NEW IRAQI PARLIAMENT SPEAKER MOHAMMED AL-HALBUSI, REVEALS 150 GHOST EMPLOYEES WERE AMONGST HIS PREDECESSOR SALIM AL-JABOURI’S OFFICE

(Mnt Goat – So here we go again. Yet more corruption discovered. Will it ever end with these officials in Iraq? Is this a way of life for Muslims? Can you trust any of them?)

ERBIL – Iraqi parliament speaker Mohammed al-Halbusi said on Monday that he has been put under a great political pressure after revealing that tens of ghost employees were amongst his predecessor Salim al-Jabouri’s office.

“I am under a lot of political pressure after DISCOVERING AND REVEALING THAT A TOTAL OF 150 GHOST EMPLOYEES WERE WITHIN THE OFFICE OF SALIM AL-JABOURI, the former speaker of the parliament,” the newly elected parliament speaker said on his Twitter account on Monday.

He vowed to take every legal procedure in this regard, adding that he will launch a campaign to find more of such public servants who receive salaries but do not work.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum