Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements

Go down

America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements Empty America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:18 pm

America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements

America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements 10571

10/14/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

US Treasury Secretary Stephen Menuchin said the United States wanted to include an anti-currency clause in future trade agreements, including with Japan, in line with the currency clause of the new agreement to amend the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).

The comments raised concern in Japan, with local media reporting on the front pages asking whether this would give Washington the right to coin currency manipulation of any future interventions in the currency market by Tokyo to contain any sharp rises in the value of the yen.

The yen is often seen as a "safe haven" in Asia, which attracts money flows to it during times of market turmoil that can increase its value in the short term.

Washington sees the currency item in the United States-Mexico-Canada (UEMCEC) as a model for future trade deals to prevent trading partners from manipulating currencies, Menuchin told reporters at the IMF and World Bank's annual meeting in Bali, Indonesia. .

Manochin criticized China for recent devaluations in the yuan, saying Washington also wanted to make the currency issue a key part of any talks to resolve the US-China trade dispute.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13972

America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

America is seeking to include an item that prevents currency manipulation in future trade agreements Empty Time for a settlement

Post by Defaulted Chinese Bonds Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:51 pm

Chins sold the bonds over the years from 1896 till 1039. They have totally ignored request to settle the Defaulted Chinese Bonds. Bondholders today purchased these valid debts much like you purchased a failing bank! Strictly as investments!
Please assist us in these debt obligations to get China to a meeting with bondholders. It is way past due time to settle this issue for both China and US Citizens in a fair and equitable resolution that protects both sides.

Defaulted Chinese Bonds

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum