Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington

Go down

Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington Empty Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:07 pm

Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington

Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington Barham-halbosi-adil

Twilight News

10 hours ago

Many questions about the success of either Tehran or Washington in imposing its vision on the new structure, which includes Barham Salih as president of the Republic, and Adel Abdul Mahdi, charged with forming the new government.

The most optimistic Iraqis are expected to be elected president and the appointment of a candidate to form a government so quickly. These two processes were carried out in a matter of hours, and the country was transformed from the anxiety associated with the transfer of power to the question of candidates for the new cab membership. London.

Iraqi political circles are hesitant to reveal any indications of ministerial cabinet members, but observers say Abdul-Mahdi, a compromise candidate, may have to appease large political blocs by giving them influential seats in the government.

Contrary to what has been the practice in the candidates for the formation of governments since 2006, Abdul Mahdi lacks a political cover to protect him from exaggerating some political parties in their demands to support the composition of the constitution, which is submitted to parliament within a month.

Abdul Mahdi fears that his desire to maintain the political balance that has led him to this position will lead to the creation of a weak composition for his new government, given the pressure that the big winners of the general elections are expected to exert on the quotas they want in his cabinet.

But observers say the leak from Sadr's hard-line Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr's nomination to the site may be a guarantee for the prime minister-designate to protect him from partisan pressure, especially with Sadr's declared desire to form a new government away from political affiliations.

Iraqi politicians say that "Sadr's presence in the formula of Abdul Mahdi's production may give him a clear opportunity to form his government with minimal US and Iranian pressure."

Sadr's relationship with Iran has been strained a lot over the past few years and he is keen to raise the banner of resisting American influence in Iraq. Observers say Abdul Mahdi may find an ideal hood in his chest to ensure an acceptable level of freedom of action over the next four years.

But Iran, which has reluctantly accepted the candidacy of Abdul Mahdi, has a strategic mission it wants the new prime minister to ensure its implementation - to persuade the United States to exclude Baghdad from the list of capitals committed to US sanctions against Tehran.

Abdulmahdi had earlier announced in August that he was opposed to US sanctions against Iran, saying it would cause serious damage to his country's economy.

But Abdelmahdi, a seasoned politician who has already fluctuated in his ideological phases between left, nationalism and political Islam, may be investing his deep ties with the United States and European countries, notably France, to formulate a balance of relations between Washington and Tehran inside Iraq.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/1edbf070-1627-48c1-8efa-6f10fcec8c8d

Abdul Mahdi fears a "weak composition" and Tehran is tiring except for Washington 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum