Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/3/18

Go down

"You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  10/3/18 Empty "You'll See the RV" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/3/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:02 am

KTFA

ChrisC » October 3rd, 2018

In the end, most of us only care about a Dinar RV and if Mahdi is the guy to do this, then more power to him. However, I am sitting here reading all of this and wondering "who the heck IS this guy and where did he come from?".

I don't recall even hearing his name mentioned and the one person we heard about daily, besides Abadi, was Sadr and we have not heard one thing said about his opinion on any of this. For months it was Sadr and Abadi and only because Sadr liked Abadi and they had come to terms with each other.

I feel like we have just watched a reverse with a half back pass and two or three other tricks thrown in. However, all I really care about though is that it brings about a touchdown.

Popeye7 » October 3rd, 2018

I can see the wisdom in what they did as Mahdi is not associated with any particular party... So looked upon by many within the various parties as one who can be trusted in a sense... Economist as well... Good time to place someone with this experience in that position considering the hurricane of economic prosperity that is about to hit this country...

LarryH » October 3rd, 2018

He was Maliki VP and had to run because he basically found out about the corruption and fought with Maliki. He wanted the currency reform and the Oiland Gas but the corupt (Maliki) went after him like Shabibi. Was big name early in this investment.

Don961 » October 3rd, 2018

Trump's envoy comments on Saleh's victory

Release date: 2018/10/2 23:20 • 2297 times read

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The envoy of US President of the International Coalition, Brett McGurk, congratulated Barham Saleh on his victory in the Presidency of the Republic, in what he called the «old friend».

"We congratulate Barham Salih, our old friend, for his new election as president of the Republic of Iraq," McGork said in a tweet on Twitter.

"We urge the completion of the process of forming a national government, and we hope that President Saleh will succeed in serving the entire Iraqi people."

And elected the House of Representatives Barham Saleh, candidate of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan President of the Republic with 219 votes. is over link

Panther51 » October 3rd, 2018

As a 15+ year Dinar investor, I heard many years ago “Madhi = Money”. It’s very similar to the saying “when you see the HCL implemented, you’ll see the RV”.

Washington attaches importance to the appointment of Adel Abdul Mahdi as the new prime minister

The political scene Wednesday, October 03, 2018 at 11:23 am

Baghdad / Sky Press

US Ambassador to Iraq Douglas Silliman congratulated Adel Abdul Mahdi on his appointment to form the new Iraqi government.

"All congratulations and good wishes for the success of Mr. Adel Abdul Mahdi, who began to form a new government in Iraq," Sileman wrote in a tweet on Twitter. "The United States will work with Iraq's new prime minister and help his government meet the needs and aspirations of the Iraqi people."

For his part, congratulated the envoy of US President Brett McGork, Abdul Mahdi, said in a tweet, "We wish Dr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi success in forming a strong national government on the constitutional timetable." link

Adel Abdul Mahdi .. Biography between politics and economy

10/2/2018 5:48:47 PM

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Adel Abdul-Mahdi Hassan Nasir Dakhil al-Mutafaji was born in Baghdad's Al-Batawyin district in 1942, from southern origins to the city of Nasr in the province of Dhi Qar. His father Abdul Mahdi al-Mutafaji, who participated in the 1920 revolution, He is one of the founders of the modern Iraqi state. He was a minister of knowledge, deputy of several sessions in parliament and member of the Trusteeship Council.

- Adel completed his secondary education in Adhamiya. He received a bachelor's degree in economics from the Faculty of Commerce, Baghdad University in 1963.

- Appointed in the Iraqi Foreign Ministry as third secretary since 1965.

He received a scholarship to France in 1969 to complete his higher education. Adel Abdelmahdi received his Masters in Political Science at the International Institute of Public Administration in Paris in 1970 and a Masters in Political Economy at the University of Poitiers in France in 1972.

- He finished writing a doctoral thesis at the Sorbonne University, but he did not discuss it after he refused to dictate the supervisor to change some of his views in it. Published in Arabic: The Center for the Study of the Philosophy of Religion in Baghdad and the Arab Academy of Sciences Publishers in Beirut,

Constants and variables in the economic history of the Islamic countries. He gave her: d. Taha Jaber Al-Alwani, Abduljabbar al-Rifai.

- Worked in France at the Center for Regional Economic Research at the University of Bouatteh in 1973 .. Then in the National Institute for Arab Development .. Until 1982.

He left for Syria and then to Lebanon, where he remained until the time of the Israeli invasion and then returned to France again. Until he returned to Iraq after the fall of the dictatorship in 2003

Political Activity:

He began his political activity early, moving between the political schools until the early eighties of the last century, where he settled a member of the Supreme Council of the Islamic Revolution .. In the late nineties of the last century received the administration of the Supreme Council in the Kurdistan region .. And was able to expand relations developed the work of the Supreme Council in And presented a contemporary Islamic agenda in the framework of the Iraqi action opposed to Kurdish leaders in Kurdistan represented by Jalal Talabani and Masoud Barazani.

After 2003

- He was an alternate member of Mr. Abdul Aziz Al Hakim in the Governing Council at the "Civil Administration Authority" stage until the end of June 2004.

- Minister of Finance in the government of Iyad Allawi .. June 2004 7 April 2005.

- He was elected as a deputy to the elections of the National Assembly and the first and second legislative sessions.

- Elected Vice President of the Republic of Iraq "2005-2010".

- He resigned from his post as Vice President of the Republic on 24/5/2011 and accepted by President Jalal Talabani on 11/7/2011.

- He became oil minister in the government of Dr. Haider Abadi and then resigned

- Since 2015 resigned from the Supreme Council. After the declaration of Mr. Ammar al-Hakim on the formation of the stream of national wisdom dissident from the Supreme Islamic Council chose Abdul Mahdi not to join any of the two formations to retire party work so far. link

Samson » October 3rd, 2018

Deputy: Adel Abdul-Mahdi is a statesman and can draw up a plan to save the country within a year

3rd October, 2018

The deputy of the construction coalition, Abdul Amir al-Dabi, on Wednesday, that the Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, a statesman and able to draw a plan to save the country, while stressed that the agreements and the words of the heads of blocs will not be a constitution on the deputies after today. "The Iraqi people today differed from the past and is present in all meetings, and all leaders and followers are worried and afraid of the public opinion," he said, noting that "the deputies represent the people and are able to turn the equation and Change the compass of agreements, whether local or external, as happened in the election of the President of the Republic.

On the assignment of the President of the Republic, Barham Saleh, to the politician Adel Abdul Mahdi, the formation of the new government, said Aldbi, "Abdul Mahdi is a statesman and has experience in the state administration as a minister of finance and Vice President and Minister of Oil and descendant of a family with experience in the state administration that his father was a minister For communications and a minister of knowledge in the time of ownership is able to coordinate with the blocks in the selection of ministers and academic professionals who are able to succeed.

He stressed that "Abdel-Mahdi, able to draw a plan to save the country within a year," pointing out that "Adel Abdul-Mahdi, provided a condition to the political blocs to submit each bloc 5 candidates to fill each ministry, which chooses a minister among the five candidates if found Efficiency, professionalism and ability and activity of one of them to run his ministry. "

He called on the prime minister-designate, Adel Abdul Mahdi, to "change the entire ministerial system from agents, ministers and directors-general", stressing that "any minister will be unable to change the ability of the ministry's agents and general managers if changed "He said. He explained that "the distribution of ministries on the blocks will be according to the points that each block."

On the agreement of the leaders of some blocks with the Kurdistan Democratic Party to choose his candidate, Fouad Hussein, and the break of the deputies to the agreement through the selection of the candidate of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Barham Saleh, said the deputy of the coalition of construction, Abdul Amir Aldabi: "What we did with the leader of the Democratic Party Massoud Barzani, Does not reach the drop of the sea, what Massoud did with us previously, "stressing that" what happened during the meeting of the selection of deputies according to their vision and their freedom to the politician Barham Saleh, a matter of democracy away from the conventions."

He concluded: "No plots after today because the current House of Representatives has a force of deputies honorable and loyal able to decide with continuity and all freedom," asserting that "the words of the heads of blocs will not be a constitution on the deputies after today." The candidate of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Barham Salih, headed by the Republic of Iraq, won on Tuesday (2 October 2018), after winning 219 votes to 22 votes for his rival Fuad Hussein, and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohammed Halbusi, Saleh's victory, while there were 24 votes in vain and 7 Empty votes, during the second round to elect the President of the Republic of Iraq.

The President of the Republic Barham Salih, on Tuesday, Adel Abdul Mahdi was appointed to form the new government. LINK

Assign Adel Abdul Mahdi to form the Iraqi government

- 4 Hours Ago

Iraqi President Barham Salih - less than two hours after his election on Tuesday evening - the Iraqi politician Adel Abdul Mahdi officially formed the new Iraqi government.

The Iraqi parliament had earlier announced the victory of Barham Saleh, candidate of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, headed by Iraq after he got 219 votes. Saleh was declared president after a second round of secret ballot and the withdrawal of rival Fuad Hussein, a candidate for the Kurdistan Democratic Party.Under the Iraqi constitution, Adel Abdul Mahdi has thirty days to form a government and submit it to parliament for approval.

The Iraqi parliament voted Tuesday in the first vote on the election of a new president from among 20 candidates. The vote ended without any candidate obtaining two-thirds of the votes, prompting the legislative institution to vote again for the presidency between Barham Saleh and Fuad Hussein.

The Democratic Party bloc described the mechanisms followed by the Iraqi Council of Representatives to elect the President of the Republic without acceptable, and vowed to take a position on what happened.

The rules of the political game and the conditions of quotas agreed upon in Iraq after 2003 that the post of President of the Republic share of the Kurdish component, but this agreement is not written.

Before the election of Barham Salih as new president of Iraq, there was a big dispute between the Kurdish parliamentary blocs, for the first time in nearly 15 years did not agree these blocks on one candidate for the presidency.

Source: Anatolia Agency, Al Jazeera link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum