Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk

Go down

British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk Empty British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:56 pm

British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk

British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk QASIM%20(2)

Twilight News

10 hours ago

The rivalry between the United States, Iran and their proxies threatens to tear Iraq apart again and political tension has begun to take a violent form extending beyond the Green Zone, although the Iranian and US military commanders have fought a sympathetic organization together, they are now in a state of emergency, the Economist magazine reported in a report. Runner-up, and split loyalty of the Shiites may be the spark.

"While the Iraqis are waiting for the presidential vacuum with suspicion, Washington and Tehran continue to exchange letters in political capitals and in the field, as the members of the US Senate bill to impose sanctions on two Iraqi armed groups belonging to Iran, and considered the commander of the Revolutionary Guards, Jaafari that the missile strikes that targeted sites of the Kurdish group in Iraq a message to the enemies.

"Each party is trying to form a governing alliance on its own taste," said Brett McGurk, the US regional envoy, and Qasim Soleimani, commander of the Quds Force, an Iranian special forces unit responsible for foreign operations, who organizes his allies in Baghdad's Green Zone. The government, and each party tries to form a coalition governing the taste in the wake of the general elections chaotic Iraq in May 2018.

"Iran wants a Shiite parliament composed of 200 members of different Shiite parties out of the total number of 329 MPs to control the scene," McCurryk said. McGurk wants a multi-ethnic alliance of Kurds and Sunni Arabs led by less loyal Shi'ite nationalists to take over. The name of the reform, and has 145 seats in parliament, while the Alliance Sulaimani rival, called the coalition building, 109 seats, neither party acquires the majority necessary for the selection of the president and prime minister.

"The delay in the selection of two heads of state and government began to translate security, political tension began to take a violent form extended out of the Green Zone, although the Iranian and US military commanders fought a sympathetic organization next to each other, are now in a state of hostility, on September 6, Mortar near the US embassy in Baghdad, and its consulate in Basra was also bombed later. "

This is the first attack by Shiite militias on US targets in Iraq since 2011, and two days later, Iran fired missiles at the headquarters of the opposition Democratic Party of Iran in the city of Kuya, Iraq near the border, and reports that the Iranian bombing was the first against Iraq since the long war Which broke out in the eighties of the last century, in contrast burned the demonstrators during four days of angry protests, Iraqi government offices and the Iranian consulate in the city of Basra.

"The prime minister and leader of the alliance, Nasser Haider al-Abadi, is doing his best to get American support to continue his term of office by stopping Abu Mahdi al-Mohandes, the man of Iran who leads the popular crowd, which oversees multiple Iraqi militias, Iran is the first to rush to help Iraq when a hasty organization approaches the gates of the Iraqi capital Baghdad, but Iraqi nationalists are also enthusiastic. Sadr supporters scold pro-Iranian militia leaders and chanted supporters of Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, Mass won first place in the elections (Iran Balance Balance), and tore up pictures of Ayatollah Khamenei, the supreme leader of the Iranian revolution, which enjoys the loyalty of many Iraqi militias. "

The report pointed out that "the first to learn from the lessons of the call after the 2014 elections, and this should be a cause of concern for politicians in the Iraqi capital Baghdad, after the last time the politicians disagreed after the inconclusive elections in 2014, the militants of the organization rushed to Mosul and other areas In northern and western Iraq, triggering a devastating three-year war. "

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/923dc6f8-e2a9-4ca6-b8b1-67b5d0ae3c67

British report outlines scenario of "tearing up Iraq" and demands of Soleimani and McGurk 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum