Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded. It must float"

2 posters

Go down

Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" Empty Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded. It must float"

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:41 am

Kaperoni  

The CBI is reprinting some denomination including the 250, 500, 1000 dinar as many are worn out from years of neglect.  Has nothing to do with RV or RI as gurus would like you to think. Why won't the CBI RV or RI  the Iraqi dinar?  The primary reason is the CBI needs a tool to counter inflationary pressure created by a large influx of investment capital.  As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float. The world sets a countries currency value. Supply and demand.

Another reason is the CBI wants to end the daily currency auctions.  To do so, they must have an alternative to generate revenue.  The CBI profits from the buying/selling of currency. And lastly because the IMF said so.  Despite what the gurus say the IMF made it very clear..."staff encourages the authorities to create the conditions which would make possible a move to a more flexible...exchange rate policy. Such flexibility could allow a predictable and gradual appreciation of the nominal exchange rate, triggered by strong oil revenues and the Balassa-Samuelson effect”…The IMF is clearly talking about a float

9/14/18

Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded.  It must float" Empty Re: Kaperoni: "As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded. It must float"

Post by Sam I Am Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:58 am

Yes, they're talking about a float, but not a free float.  They're talking about a more liberal managed float of a pegged currency.  Here's the IMF document Kap is referencing.  
http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/scr/2013/cr13217.pdf

This same document spells out their exchange rate policy.  

"The CBI has been conducting foreign exchange auction on a daily basis since October 4, 2003. The CBI followed a policy of exchange rate stability which has translated in a de facto peg of the exchange rate since early 2004. However, from November 2006 until end 2008, the CBI allowed the exchange rate to gradually appreciate. As a result, the exchange rate arrangement of Iraq was reclassified to the category of crawling peg effective November 1, 2006. Since the start of 2009, the CBI returned to its earlier policy of maintaining a stable dinar. Consequently, the exchange rate arrangement of Iraq was reclassified effective January 1, 2009 as a stabilized arrangement."

So their policy has been a stable exchange rate for nearly ten years, and in fact the rate has gone from 1170:1 to 1190:1, pretty stable but a decrease in value nevertheless.  There's no reason to conclude that a more liberal exchange rate would result in an increase in value.  To the contrary, a gradual increase in the nominal exchange rate (1170 to 1190 is an increase after all) would result in a lower value, not a higher value.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum