Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18

Go down

"We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18 Empty "We're in the Storm" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 9/13/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:23 am

TNT

Shooter:

things are crazy right now, I think thats good. You flood with all kinds of info, so nobody really knows what your doing. It's called a diversion.....

Briona:
There are so many factions in Iraq, that finding someone who works well with them all is difficult, and Abadi seems the best at this time.

RVAlready:
We all know Abadi is the only decent man for the job. Anyone else will result in Iraq's ruin!!!!! If the US has to do the replacement government, I hope they boot Maliki half way to the moon.

Jade:
For the last two weeks with no info, was the clam before the storm.. now we in the storm... can you hear...exchange...exchange...exchange.

Cutebwoy:
Sadr: agreement on the nomination of independent figures technocrats for prime minister

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, revealed a political agreement on the nomination of independent technocrats for prime minister, while the opposition party in the next government will be waved if politicians continue to reject these figures.

“We have agreed with senior Iraqi officials to nominate several independent technocrats for prime minister and a purely Iraqi decision. The candidate should choose his ministers away from partisan, sectarian and ethnic divisions, but according to correct and acceptable criteria according to specialization, experience and integrity,” Sadr said in a tweet on Twitter.

He pointed out that “some politicians were quick to reject it and rejected the idea of ​​independence and even rejected the technocrats to return Iraq to the first square to return the corrupt new dress and dominated by their parties and economic bodies on the capabilities of the people and rights,” pointing out that “if they continue to do so I will announce my involvement and the opposition Style “

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum