Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18

Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 Empty TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18

Post by RamblerNash Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:53 pm

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Ray lives on the east coast area –

Due to the expected Hurricane disrupting services there may not be a TNT call broadcast on Friday.

Ray:  Bank story update:  A bank story contributed from a member . . .

“I met with my banker this week, we discussed and agreed on dual banking systems. Upon acknowledging the Rupiah and the Dong, it was stated that the Dinar was not yet traded at that bank. I was allowed to see the bank screen rates that were going to be used….Dinar was $3.71, Dong was $2.00 and Rupiah was $1.00.

We tried to process the Dong currency but could not complete the transaction due to needing a specific code. The banker checked with their upper management, but was denied any code or any further explanation to give to me. I presume that I will have to return another day when a Wealth Manager is present. https://www.dinardaily.net/t76082-bank-story-346-9-12-18

That came from a regular level member . . . speaking with his bank contact.

Tony:   Goooooooooood Morning, TNT!   He turned the screen around so he could see it?

Ray:  Yes, he was actually able to see the currencies on the screen and verified.

Tony:  He went to a 2nd bank and they verified the currency for him.  He had a good day.  Was really excited.

Banks are prepared and ready to go.  Rates are on the screens as we have been told.

We are waiting for a meeting where Abadi and CBI delegation will meet with US delegation and Saturday for Parliament to meet and vote.

Articles out that we have seen before.  One says Abadi will not be PM.  One article yesterday, last week.  Doesn’t mean a hill of beans to me.  Now the highest religious authority says he wants none of them, Sadr, Abadi, Amir, none of them to be PM.

THE POWER will be there tomorrow.  And we know THE POWER will decide.  THE US will decide if they (Iraq) follow our (USA) plan.  They know Abadi is the guy who has done everything they have asked him to do the last four years.  Largest embassy in the world will be the US’s in Kurdistan.  Some don’t like it but as we know they would not have a country . . . laws, banking system without the US.

The people want Iran out of Iraq.  It comes down to what will happen at the meeting tomorrow.  Articles saying they will have all their positions prior to Saturday’s meeting.  The only thing confusing is who will be the PM.

CBI putting out more articles.  So, ask yourself is they are putting out more of the lower categories NOW, what is the lower categories?  What they have right now.  Why put out more and more and a huge amount next month.  And the ones they put out next month will be the LD’s.  That’s what I think.  Have we heard this before?  Yes.  Because they were planning on doing the RV.  Exactly what they are saying now.

We will know everything after Saturday.  Everybody saying it must end Saturday.  Have 72 hours to see how it shakes out and know when we are going to start “in the money.”

CURRENT WINDOW:  Tony:  Any given day it could happen. . .the 15th . . .That’s a key point what happens tomorrow!!!

IRAQ:    PM Abadi and a CBI delegation to meet with President Trump tomorrow, Sept 13th.  Tony:  THE POWER will be there tomorrow.  And we know THE POWER will decide.  THE US will decide if they (Iraq) follow our (USA) plan. . .  The meeting has been classified . . . for a reason. . . That’s a key point, what happens tomorrow.

CBI:  Banks in Iraq have received lower categories, LD’s and fils months ago.  Announced AGAIN (as in previously when they expected to do the RV) the lower categories and lower denom’s will be issued this month and more next month.  Tony: Have we heard this before?  Yes.  Because they were planning on doing the RV.  Exactly what they are saying now.

Parliament:  Articles out saying all positions except for Prime Minister will be set before the Parliament meeting on Saturday.  Abadi continues as PM until he or another individual is elected to replace him.

Citizenry wants Iran out of their countries affairs.

Cleric Sistani:  Tony:  Sistani says he will give a speech on Friday morning that he says no one wants to hear.  So they are saying they are going to resolve this before he does his speech Friday morning.  (referring to Abadi and Pres. Trump’s meeting occurring tomorrow in the USA)

INTERNATIONAL:

IMF is waiting to see what the US will do; what the outcome is of the meeting on Sept 13th between PM Abadi and Pres. Trump.  Tony:  The new PM will have to be somebody that agrees with the US and the US can control.

Currencies:  No rate update given by Tony or Ray.  Rates mentioned by latest bank story showing on the screens were:           Vietnamese Dong, $2.00;  Indonesian Rupiah, $1.00;  Iraqi Dinar, $3.71.

UNITED STATES:    People evacuating on the east coast:  Tony:  Take your currency with you!

Sept 13th:  PM Abadi and CBI delegation in the US to meet with Pres. Trump.   Tony: THE POWER will be there tomorrow.  And we know THE POWER will decide.  THE US will decide if they (Iraq) follow our (USA) plan.  They know Abadi is the guy who has done everything they have asked him to do the last four years.  Largest US embassy being built in Kurdistan.

Cleric Sistani:  Tony:  Sistani says he will give a speech on Friday morning that he says no one wants to hear.  So they are saying they are going to resolve this before he does his speech Friday morning.

Banks:   Banks on alert.  See recent bank story post by Ray at: https://www.dinardaily.net/t76082-bank-story-346-9-12-18

EXCHANGING:

ZIM Information:  Ray: HSBC is just a lead bank to exchange the ZIM but not the only bank.  They will have working relations with other banks . . . in areas they are not in.  We will have the information. . . won’t leave any of that area unturned

Q & A: TNT Forum

1. – Please explain why you would deposit your funds in a non-interest bearing account.  Ray:  Been against it for years.  Never been an advocate for that.  No good dollars and sense reason for that.

Tony:  Before it was because of the tax implications.  I would move all of my money out of that account and close it.  I don’t want them, the person I did the exchange with, don’t want them to have that information.  I will have my wealth manager move it.

Ray:  At one time we were recommending having it wired into a new account if you used a dealer to exchange.  A non-interest bearing account had to do with the FDIC coverage.  We heard coverage was unlimited.  We could not verify that.  I’ll put this out, if you have good sound financial reasons for using an interest bearing account please share it.

1. – How many trustees can a trust have?  Ray:  A trust can legally exist with only one trustee but I would not recommend it.  Other titles for Trustees?  Ray:  Can be a managing or executive Trustee.

Q & A: Callers

1. –  People that got paid years ago got cash or SKR’s?  You said they were able to get loans on the SKR’s.  Tony:  When this first started they got paid.  Cash money!  Years ago!  Government and friends of friends.  I never said anyone got loans against their SKR’s (safe keeping receipt) .  . . I can’t name anybody that happened with.  Groups got SKR’s and still showing “pending” in their bank accounts right now.  Caller:    Government all got their money.  Is that what your saying?   Tony:  Those people who got SKR’s got them at a discounted rate.  Fifty to seventy-five cents per dinar and they have been waiting for that.  We will get our full rate and the opportunity to get the contract rate.  Something they will never do.

2. –  Time of tomorrow’s meeting”  I would like to pray and I know others will to. Tony:  All I know is the meeting is classified.  I might get something on Friday about what happened in the meeting, . . .but Saturday we will all know.

3. –   Tony:

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . .  We are still feeling good.  In a good position.  Hope fully we will get answers tomorrow or by Saturday.  Iraq saying all the positions will be voted on.  Saturday should be a huge day! I think we will have a timetable for the RV to happen after all those positions filled.  Friday we plan on doing a call but we going to leave it up to the hurricane to decide.

Ray . . .Leave you with a thought.  Comfort zone – shopping and emotional shopping.  At one point I wore my hair style a certain way.  Same haircut.  Then I changed my hair style – still needed to be cut.  But none of the barbers actually dealt with my new style.  I had to go to a stylist.

Our banking has to be held in the same consideration.  Some of you want to continue to do business with ABC bank – it’s all you’ve known; it’s right down the street; you know the managers.  But they might not be able to deal with your new found wealth.

You want to go to a bank that says $6 million exchange, no problem.  They won’t freak out at the amount of zero’s.  You have to get out of your emotional zone shopping.

Comfort Zone:  Some of you use the same bank/people your parents used.

Keep in mind, the bank down the street might not be what you need.  By the same token, don’t over look the bank down the street because it is not a big name bank.  They just might be the one you need and be aggressive about it.

Don’t overlook them but don’t use them because they are in your comfort/emotional zone.  (Played “I Believe.”)

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/12/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum