Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18

Go down

"Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18 Empty "Just Watch" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 9/4/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:36 am

KTFA

Walkingstick » September 4th, 2018

Looking back, this infighting in seating parliament differs little from those elections of the past... With, the exception... the political pressure and demands of U.S. /Trump in not sitting a pro- Iranian government ... Heck, it took Maliki 9 months to seat a partial government in 2010....

Today, circumstances are different....Myself, I think it is definitely worth the wait...

I agree, they are inept and understand the frustration of many.. But, without a U.S president with a backbone, and his demands ... We could have seen the sitting of a pro-Iranian government...

TSM » September 4th, 2018

Thank you for your thoughts, I agree the wait will be worth it. I just had the hopes that they "FINALLY" had their act together...

Me to .. In short: I believe, they will... after the seating of a parliament that is for the people, not.. self interests... Once the Iraqi people get a taste of democracy, a (for the people) government .... unlikely they would ever expect or settle for anything less in the future... Sadly, those that have been the root of nothing short of evil.. persistent, of their survival in power ... Must be removed by any means necessary... As history, has shown us...

Dinardiva1 » September 4th, 2018

Thank you so I guess we are waiting for the government to be seated after all?

A seated and functioning GOI is in place, I am speaking of parliament... blocs, managed by heads of blocs with their own self interests in mind...I changed the verbiage to eliminate confusion....

Briscom » September 4th, 2018

With a seated and functioning GOI in place, should we expect tomorrows HCL implementation be initiated, since it was passed 6months ago on March 5? Is there something else there, that is required like a specific 'pay-out date', days or weeks away...OR perhaps will we possibly see full implementation of the HCL tomorrow, September 5?

From July 31, 2018

Doodlebug » September 4th, 2018

Away from the protests .. Iraqis are waiting to activate the law of the National Oil Company in September

Parliamentarians and economists and the Iraqi street are expected to sign on September 5, the date of announcing the activation of the law of the National Oil Company, which set 10 percent of the sales of oil to put in special funds for distribution to the Iraqis.

To abide by the date stipulated by the law, to restore confidence between the street and the government, especially that the law will give each citizen a share of the oil of his country.

The law of the National Oil Company includes a clause that the Executive Authority must implement six months after its approval by the Chamber of Deputies.

The law entered into force on 17 April last after it was published in the official newspaper. On 5 March, Which gave each Iraqi resident within the country a share of oil deducted 10 percent of total sales.

The MP for the province of Basra, Abdul Salam al-Maliki, the government to «respect the date provided by the law, most citizens are convinced that any law benefit from it financially initiated and not work, which will increase internal tension».

Maliki said in a statement that «the law is a national achievement distinctive, and almost the best for the Iraqis since 2003, as will give each Iraqi share of the oil of his country in a fair and clear».

He stressed that «the provisions of the law can reduce poverty rates and increase the welfare of the citizen and strengthen the national spirit and the sense of equality for all». "This law does not include Iraqis abroad.

Therefore, it will be considered an invitation to the return of our children from the expatriates and immigrants. Our country is poor, but the conditions forced citizens to travel, along with the mismanagement and occupation, and resulting in chaos and corruption that led to unsatisfactory results for the people."

As for the conflict of law with other laws, Maliki said: "It will not conflict with any other law such as petrodollars or oil licenses and oil investment agreements with foreign companies, because it is a deduction of 10 percent of the proceeds of selling oil in the United Nations Development Fund for Iraq, The transfer of funds to the Central Bank, which will distribute the amounts in the form of shares on behalf of every citizen ». And the quotas of oil-producing provinces,

Maliki said that «the budget and in agreement with the Prime Minister granted provinces producing under the Petrodollar 20% will be devoted to the fulfillment of debts or allocations that have not been implemented during the past years with the actual quota of 5 percent for each barrel product, will be allocated service projects to productive provinces and develop their reality Al-Omrani, Al-Khademi and others. "

"The National Oil Company has allocated a fund for generations, and the shares in the national company is not bought or sold because it belongs to the citizen, a law that would achieve economic benefit for the Iraqi people," said a member of the former oil and gas committee. The law required the Kurdistan region to hand over the quantities of oil produced in its fields to the national oil marketing company «Sumo», otherwise they will not be given to the residents of the region ».

Source: Al Hayat newspaper

http://oneiraqnews.com/index.p.....47aL62ZOu5

AnotherMailman » September 4th, 2018

Thanks Doodlebug! Even though the Hcl was published in the gazette March 5th, it was not entered into law until April 17th! Maybe we were looking at the wrong date for implementation. They could have until October 17th to pay the oil revenue shares to the Iraq citizens.

Jay » September 4th, 2018

Thank you so much Doods for bringing this forward. So IMO. If the HCL needs the RI then this article tells me that if "THE IRAQI STREET" signs this tmrw then our window for the promise land is from 9/5/2018 to 10/5/2018 or 9/17/2018 to 10/17/2018. Or 6 mos from March 5th or from April 17th of this year. We shall see. I can wait. All imo.

Frank26 » September 4th, 2018

They had six months to agree on it now as a government they have to pass it. like I said it's just not worth it to talk right now no matter what we say there's another 10,000 questions behind it.

DELTA » September 4th, 2018

NOTHING MATTER ANYMORE .........JUST WATCH CBI IT'S COMING....(Big Grin)

BR....

The Council of Ministers releases the financial dues of the governorates from the beginning of 2018

http://almasalah.com/ar/NewsDe.....sID=149151

The Collapse Of Venezuela's Imaginary Oil Currency

By Nick Cunningham - Sep 03, 2018, 6:00 PM CDT

https://www.google.com/search?q=currency+news&rlz=1C1TSNF_enUS449US449&oq=currency+news&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i65l3j69i60.2275j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Boxman » September 4th, 2018

I had forgotten the strategic connection between Iran and Venezuela....at one time Venezuela offer to sell its F 16 falcons to Iran....seems both ends of this alliance are suffering currency problems...IMHO

AnotherMailman » September 4th, 2018

I read an article last week saying that over 200,000 Venezuelans have left the country over the last several weeks. Mass exodus.

Trump to Lead UN Session on Iran and May Face Off With Rouhani

Jennifer Epstein

September 4, 2018, 4:04 PM EDT

President Donald Trump will lead a United Nations Security Council session on Iran later this month, and could find himself seated in the historic chamber across from the Islamic Republic’s president or foreign minister, according to U.S. Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley.

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani can respond directly at the UN session Trump will lead if he wants to, Haley acknowledged Tuesday at a press conference in New York.

“The country can speak if there is a Security Council meeting so I think that would be up to him as to whether he would want to speak, but I think according to the rules he would have that right,” she said.

Trump has previously said that he’d be willing to meet with Iran. In an interview with Bloomberg News last week, the president said the Iranian regime may collapse because of his administration’s policies.

Encouraged by Iran’s regional foes, Trump pulled the U.S. from the 2015 international nuclear accord in May, accusing the Islamic Republic of threatening Middle East security as it expands its regional influence. He reimposed some sanctions on Iran last month, with Iran’s vital oil industry due to face penalties beginning in November.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-04/trump-will-lead-un-session-on-iran-and-may-face-off-with-rouhani

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum