Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 8/28/18

4 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 8/28/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:18 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, AUGUST 28, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome Everybody to The Big Call tonight. I know everyone out there is sort of tired of this ride. Let’s be honest. We all are. Sue is, I am, everybody is. Everybody is ready for this to go. We have been ready. However, this is a process and we know there are a lot of moving parts. Sometimes parts come in that we haven’t considered, we weren’t aware that was something that needed to be done, one more thing, that kind of thing. This has been something that has evolved and moved and it is not easy to track and get all the puzzle pieces. You wonder at times who is really in control of this. Who is going to give the final go ahead to release the toll free numbers to me?

Bruce: We are getting closer and closer to figure out what this process is of release. Even tonight right before the call, I got word one of our sources is part of a Tier 3 Group, and we know the Tier 3 who we thought were done, they sort of were but just not hydrated yet, not paid. They might have been done in the sense their names are in the system and maybe see money in their account but it was pending. That type of thing, but I heard not too long ago just before the call tonight, that those people in Tier 3 would be made liquid or hydrated we call it tonight, between 11:30pm and midnight, in that time frame. So later on tonight not too far from now, I think we will see our Tier 3 liquid.

Bruce: You say what is that? I am not a Tier 3. I am not either. I believe once that happens, then that brings the Tier 4 Group A who are people that were involved with groups from out west, core groups, as many as 26 different groups that are connected with what is going on out west. Those guys are next, and they should be made liquid because most of them, not all, some have been paid in the sense they can see money in their account and that is in a pending status. Meaning they cannot touch it, but it is there ready to be turned on. It is pending. In that case these people that can see that are saying, When is it they are going to be turned on? When am I going to have access to my funds?

Bruce: I would think they would get access probably within an hour and half to two hours before we of those who are in Tier 4 Internet Group as Group B, as in Blessing or Bruce in the case of getting the toll free number. When that occurs I think we are within a window of hour and half to two hours of them having received their actual liquidity. I believe that is why we are getting shot gun release as the shot gun start we talked about. I believe it is going to happen very close where those Tier 4 Group A will be made liquid. Then within an hour and half to two hours, we will have been notified and we will start setting our appointments and we will be doing our exchanges and Zim redemptions. I believe the time line is to try to make everyone liquid at approximately the same time. That is what I was getting more and more clarity on today.

Bruce: Let’s talk about what is going on around the world. You got Iraq which we sent a contingent to yesterday afternoon that was there in time for a 9am meeting in Baghdad Iraq time this morning. That suppose to be a two hour meeting or so that suppose to finalize the release of the Iraqi dinar and the announcement about Abadi and maybe the gold backing for Iraq. All that information I think was consolidated in that meeting and we were looking for evidence of that.

Tomorrow is Wednesday. Wednesday is what? It is the day that the Iraqi official publication comes out. So we should have that happening quite possibly tomorrow morning. We were looking at that. Also regarding something that maybe happening overnight tonight or tomorrow morning, we also could have Zimbabwe announce with their new government and their gold backed dollar. That type of information. I heard that they may be letting that information and about Iraq go about the same time. That information may come out the same time. I am overhearing good things about it over night tonight or tomorrow.

Bruce: Let’s talk about the trade deal. We put together a deal with Mexico. President Trump and his team has put a wonderful trade deal together that Mexico likes. It is positive for both Mexico and the United States. It is definitely a win win deal. I am very happy that it happened that way. I understand Canada in principle may be right there in agreeing to the same type of deal and make it a trilateral instead of a bilateral agreement. I believe that is the way it is going to go. My understanding was it is coming together and maybe a done deal by Thursday. Maybe we will get surprised and that becomes a deal tomorrow. I am hearing some good things about it in terms of a lot of those things have been agreed to already.

Bruce: You remember Canada sent their lead trade negotiator, a very nice woman today, with a contingent this morning to continue talks in that area. Do we have to wait on Canada to sign on a trilateral agreement or have an agreement of their own with the United States? I am told today No. We do not have to wait on that to get this to go. There are a lot of things happening in addition to Iraq, to Zimbabwe, to Canada, Mexico is wonderful and we got that done. What about Iran? Iran was basically working with Iraq with currency I believe involving the US dollar that is no longer being allowed. That has been stopped and that is something we have know about for a while and is something that is already been stopped yesterday.

Bruce: Iran is at the point where they should be making some changes that could really possibly put them into the first offering. We do not know for sure. We are hearing some things about it. You guys we used the terms 1st basket, 2nd basket, etc. They do not use those terms anymore. The term is 1st offering. That is what we think Iran may get into. I think we have to see some real progress from Iran for that to take Redemption Center with your other currencies.

Bruce: I know the Redemption Centers and Banks have prepared for exchanges and Zim redemptions to go this week. They have ordered food for that very purpose for the banks everyday starting today. They may have had their employees eat it today, but they have started ordering this food for the balance of this week. They will have it. When is the so called Tier 5 going to start? I thought for awhile they would start on the September 4th which is conceivable. Or they may be pushed back a little so that we can finish in Tier 4. Just not sure. Just going to have to see how that goes.

Bruce: We will have to see whether we will have 7 or 8 days to do our own exchanges and redemptions before the so called Tier 5 get started. I will say this if you are out of town or going to be out of town and cannot change your plans, or you in the hospital, etc and you call to set your appointment, my understanding is set your appointment beyond the 7 or 8 days as Tier 4 up to a total of 31 days. Please do not hold me to that because you know things change with this. I have been told you have some ability to schedule beyond the first week. My opinion I wouldn’t do that if I were you if there is any way to avoid it. If you are in a serious situation with hospital situation, or two week cruise you don’t want to get out of, etc. you should be able to extend that and set up an appointment for later.

Bruce: The rates are great. There are no problem with rates. You as Tier 4 Group B have the ability to negotiate your rate as you know. You are the only group that has that ability. Why? Why us? Why have we been chosen for that? Because they know we have talked on the Big Call about projects. What are you going to do with all that money by yourself? Come on, give me a break. You can’t even begin to spend it. Don’t even think about it. What we are going to do for the world, for our fellow man here in the United States with Rebuild America, helping our Veterans with the Veterans Retreat Network and then we will take it globally.

Bruce: We will take whatever we are doing and whatever we need to make happen, make it happen all over the globe. Technology, zero point energy, healing, construction, homes, education, everything we can be a part of we will do it. If you want to jump on with us as part of the Big Call with Rebuild America or Veterans Retreat Network, I will let you know how to do that. We have talked about that for over a year now and the VRN for 4 years now. That is what we are going to do and that is why we have privately negotiable rates available. You do not have to do it. You do not have to negotiate. Your front screen rates are going to be great enough so you know have to do that, but if you feel like you need that, you certainly can negotiate that to get more liquidity for yourself and your projects just to let you know. You know that.

Bruce: What else? I think this is my theory is the President Trump has an agreement with China to get this thing done post haste, right away. Why? I think China has been wanting this thing to go through and we believe that they are pushing to get this released. I believe when that happens, China comes back to the bargaining table to put together trade talks that makes sense and are fair equitable with the US and I also think they come back to the table to help with North Korea. I really think that is going to be happening once this thing is done. That is sort of I envision happening. I know it seems like the banks are in control, the banks running the show.

Bruce: I believe the US Treasury is still the lead dog and Steven Mnuchin will be the one to release this thing and get it to go. I believe the directive has been made that is to happen from our US Treasury to let this thing go. I am excited about it, and I really believe the time is approximate for this to happen because of everything coming together, and the trade talks, etc.

Bruce: That is really all I have to say tonight. I am asking you to continue to be patient and have faith for this because I do believe it is at our door. Thank you for coming in tonight and for listening. I appreciate that so much. Thank you Pastor Steven, Sue, Bob, every one of Big Call listeners all over the globe. Thank you so much for your listenership and your faith. I appreciate it. Good night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

Bruce call....short notes by Peggy N (long notes will be out tomorrow)

Bruce the BIG CALL

Here is where we are ...everyone is tired of this ride but this is a process.

Who is going to release those 800#s to Bruce ...he got word from a source that is in tier 3 who wasn't liquid but would be liquid tonight ...

Oh couse we are not tier 3 or tier 4 A but those groups are next to be liquid ...most of them should be liquid 1 1/2 to 2 hours before we tier 4 B go ..

It will be very close to us getting our 800#s.

The time line is,to make everyone liquid at close to the same time.

Iraq this morning to finish up the gold back currency and other things that were combined up in that meeting along with announced in their Gazette. ..

Zim we look to their announcement of gold backed currency at about the same time.

The trade deal with Mexico is a wonderful deal and Canada is,close to agreement on this so it's a trilateral agreement and that could happen by Thursday. ..do we have yo wait on Canada. ..no we don't have to wait on that.

Many things happening. ..now what about Iran we know that there was some activities between Iraq and Iran which was stopped yesterday. .so we think Iran might make it into the 1st basket...maybe as they get what they need to to be in that basket.

The redemption centers started ordering food now forward for this week...that's big. ..we have to see if we get 7 to 8 days to get our tier 4 B done but Bruce thinks you have time to schedule beyond those 8 days but don't wait

Rates are great ...our group will have the ability to negotiate rates only us because they know we have lots of projects. ..you can't spend all that money on just yourself...you are going to help the world.

Bruce's projects are for anyone to use in order to negotiate rates...you don't have to negotiate but you can.

Please be patient ..please stand in faith. ..praying us out.

Thank you. Written by: Peggy Namenny

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 8/28/18

Post by power123 Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:16 am

Bruce you're full of s h i t s

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 8/28/18

Post by Scotchie Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:48 pm

Redemption Centers?  Food?  Is this man mad?

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:11 am

No, just a brazen liar ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/28/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum