Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18

Go down

"2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18 Empty "2 Percent Compliance Window" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 8/27/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:22 am

KTFA

GodsServant » August 27th, 2018

Delta this article IMO (see article below) illustrates that Iraq has fallen out of the 2% compliance window. 1190 x 1.02 - 1213.80 Can you advise how the IMF will respond to this? Thank you

DELTA » August 27th, 2018

FROM CBI WEBSITE........ IQD EXCHANGE RATE IN IRAQI MARKET..

27-Aug.... 1212.... 1207...IN THE BORDER ....BUT STILL OK

CBI HAVE TO MAKE A MOVE ASAP ...DELTA

Frank26 » August 27th, 2018

2% ............ AT 100% ............. (smile)

Samson » August 27th, 2018

The rise in the dollar exchange rate in local markets

27th August, 2018

The exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar on the Central Struggle Exchange in Baghdad and local markets on Monday (August 27, 2018)

The prices of the Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 121.400

Selling and buying prices in banking

The sale price of the dollar = 122,000 dinars

The purchase price of the dollar = 121,000 dinars LINK

Dinardiva1 » August 27th, 2018

If they fall out of 2% compliance do they have to go another 90 Days?

Walkingstick » August 27th, 2018

No..........

DinarDiva1 » August 27th, 2018

Thank you Walkingstick just wondering why Delta said CBI have to make change ASAP if falling out of compliance is not an issue

In, a nut shell,... It is an issue. Deltas response is accurate, due.. to the fact, the 2% compliance can easily spiral out of control.. due to the CBI's continued use of the auction, as a tool/ their limitation of use of the tools available, that can be utilized to reel in or maintain the +/- 2% compliance.... Frank will share more on this, tonight....

Frank26 » August 27th, 2018

WANNA HAVE FUN TONIGHT ON YOUR MONDAY CC ...........
SO MUCH THAT WE GAVE ON FRIDAY TEAM CHAT IS ALREADY IN PRINT TODAY !!! ............ SO THERE IS NOW ............ MORE TO SHARE.
JOIN ME IN ............. 7 (7PM EST) ............. SWEET ALOHA M/

Samson » August 27th, 2018

Oldest evidence of beer found in Iraq

27th August, 2018

Archaeologists have found traces of beer in Iraq, dating back 2,500 years to ancient Mesopotamia and the Babylonian Empire. While texts from those forgotten days speak of fermented drinks, this is the “oldest direct evidence” of beer discovered, Smithsonian reported. Now, the archaeologists who have discovered traces are trying to replicate the recipe in the modern era.

Elsa Perruchini, the lead author on the study announcing the discovery, used a process called gas chromatography, which has never before been used to identify beer residue in ancient remains. It allowed her to see past contamination like sunscreen from archaeologists working on the dig to identify different compounds in the remains. Barley residue from beer was discovered in clay pots, as well as signs of fermentation.

Past research has uncovered hints that beer existed, like signs of a Mesopotamian brewery dating back 4,000 years, but it was never as conclusive as Perruchini’s discovery of fermented barley compounds. LINK

2 Cents » August 27th, 2018

Sounds like the Kurds may actually, FINALLY be happy........they are saying they will announce their position in 48 hours (Wednesday) and will probably be all in with the "nucleus of the largest bloc"...........

If true, IMO this will signal that all is ready to move forward including the Oil Law that has been so contentious for so long......

Iggy » August 27th, 2018

i have been waiting for the HCL for 11 years...i am so excited to see it may actually be implemented on the 5th...to me this is HUGE.

Harley1 » August 27th, 2018

If the Kurds are happy finally, that means they are getting what they want through the HCL, therefore the HCL is ready for implementation....and then we are ready for......(Fireworks) ...........IMO of course.

Member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party: Within 48 hours will be the formation of the largest bloc

Baghdad: Al-Furat News) A member of the Kurdistan Alliance Mahdi Abdul Karim, to resolve the formation of the largest bloc within 48 hours.

He said Abdul Karim told the {Euphrates News} on Monday, that "Kurdish forces and the delegation of the nucleus of the largest bloc reached the understandings close, and there are several common points between the two sides and understandings," noting that "some simple things will be discussed within 48 hours and then resolve the situation from Joining the formation of the largest bloc. "

He added that "the most prominent issues the financial budget and Peshmerga and the real participation in the decision and balance, and I think these issues are within the Constitution."

He pointed out that "the vision of the delegation of the nucleus of the largest bloc is identical with the views of the main Kurdish forces, and the discussions were transparent and excellent between the two parties," hoping that "be a good gesture and within 48 hours will determine the formation of the largest bloc."

It is noteworthy that a delegation from the nucleus of the largest bloc arrived Monday morning, to the Kurdistan region, and includes the delegation negotiating figures of the coalition of victory and the Alliance and the National Stream of Wisdom and National Coalition, to meet with officials of the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan - which have a total of 43 seats in the The new parliament - on the formation of the next government.

The visit aims to negotiate to join the alliance of the largest parliamentary bloc and the formation of the new Iraqi government.

The delegation consists of Nassar al-Rubaie and Jassem al-Hilfi from the alliance of Sason, Adnan al-Zarafi, Khalid al-Obeidi of the coalition of victory, Ahmad al-Fatlawi and Abdullah al-Zaidi of the wisdom movement, along with Kazem al-Shammari and Raad al-Dahlaki of the National Coalition.

http://alforatnews.com/modules.....yid=172712

Don961 » August 27th, 2018

"Suron" officially announces the formation of the largest bloc in the Iraqi parliament

Al-Nasr, a member of the coalition led by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, has started a meeting between Al-Nasr and Sason, backed by Sadr's leader Moqtada al-Sadr, and members of the Al-Fath alliance, Of the Popular Popular Militia to discuss their joining the nucleus of the largest bloc, announced during a meeting at the Babylon Hotel a few days ago.

The local sources said that a number of members of the alliance "Al-Fath" are now holding a joint meeting with the leaders of the alliance, "Sason" and "victory", to unite visions in the next phase, after they expressed their desire to join the nucleus of the largest bloc.

The sources pointed out that "the desire of these came after the leaders of the" conquest "political deals with Khamis Khanjar, the leader of the Arab project belonging to the" national axis "accused of supporting and promoting the" calling, "calling it" unacceptable ", according to those sources.

Al-Sunaid pointed out that "the number of deputies of the Alliance" Salvation of the homeland "approached a lot of 168 deputies, so there is only the official announcement of the formation of the largest parliamentary bloc.

For its part, revealed Hala al-Qaisi, a member of the party "Integrity" belonging to the alliance, "Saron", "the split of a number of" coalition of the rule of law, "led by former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, and a number of coalition," National Axis, "representative of the Sunni component to join the alliance" Save the Homeland "led by Sawson.

In the context of the consensus between the political blocs, the presidency of the Iraqi Council of Representatives was to be decided in favor of a candidate of the Sunni component, after winning the support of the majority of members of parliament.

In this context, the alliance statement "Iraqi Forces" revealed the consensus of the coalition on the nomination of Mohammed al-Halbusi, governor of Anbar and member of the block "solution" headed by Jamal Karbouli.

The Alliance said in a statement that the General Assembly of the coalition with all its deputies of 37 deputies, voted unanimously on the nomination of MP Mohammed Halbusi for the presidency of the House of Representatives for the fourth session. link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum