Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat  8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat  8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat  8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat  8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat  8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat 8/27/18

3 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat  8/27/18 Empty Mountain Goat 8/27/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:13 am

August 27, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

I know that some gurus are telling you that the RV was supposed to happen last weekend and now it’s happening this week and expect to be at the banks sometime this week. Really? This is absolutely ridiculous to be telling people this and so irresponsible of them. The banks in the US do NOT control the RV. I am getting my source of information directly from those involved in the plan and process. I don’t need the US banks to give me information since they are low, low down in the chain of events that will happen once the reinstatement does occur. They are NOT the triggering mechanism. Get it?

I have just talked to the CBI and I can assure you the reinstatement and RV is not happening next week. They still have to complete a massive re-education campaign for the citizens and this has not yet begun. In fact, they could not even give me a target date yet for it. So relax! No RV this week. We must first wait for this ongoing election sage to settle down.

More news….

So today we are told that Iraq is supposed to announce the largest bloc and give their line-up of candidates for the needed govt positions. I suspect if they don’t get these votes committed from the KRG to the Sadrist Movement soon this may stall the announcement and they may even go right up to September before they make it. We wait and see how it plays out.

More news….

IS ARTICLE 140 NEEDED PRIOR TO THE RV?

The news media from Iraq is now saying 140 has to be done based on news that Kurdistan has negotiated this into the election. What did this Article 140 deal mean? Does it mean that it must be “fully” implemented then prior to the RV?

No! Of course any idiot can see and read the articles. It did NOT say that full implementation would be accomplished right away, thus maybe not before the reinstatement and RV could happen (but maybe before since no one really knows). It did however say that “full” guarantees had to be given that the referendum on this topic, according to the constitution, would have to be drawn up and presented to parliament. A timeline would also be guaranteed.

Well folks,,,, do we really have to get childish and mix semantics here? Maybe TNT Tony should go over to his corner or take another ride on his rollercoaster while we bring real news to you. Maybe have another cigar or a shot of brandy to clear his head… lol lol .. lol ?

But this is what many gurus will tell you and argue again that there is no requirement that Article 140 has to be done. They say this because they actually expect that the CBI will come out and give you a list of what happens to be done prior the RV. Really? Can you actually be that stupid? Then when they don’t get it they ASSUME that there is no requirement. Okay remember assume makes an ASS Out of U and Me! Oh – but are these idiots really familiar with the politics and what is really going on in Iraq anyway? Are they tuned into Iraq?

Go look at the FACTS! Certainly, it looks like it is required to me. So here is the sane logic behind all this:

1. Kurds need Article 140, they are desperate for it. The GOI wants the oil in Kirkuk and don’t want to give it up. Legally it does belong to the Kurdistan region according to the constitution. But they need legislation to implement the constitution to get it. It ahs been promised many time already but each time the GOI fails to do it;

2. Then 2018 election time rolls around and the Kurds use this as leverage to threaten to give their votes to the State of Law coalition;

3. The election process stalls for months while they try to sort this out;

4. Then finally the sorting and recounting efforts end, and the judiciary now ratifies the results. They can’t stall this election process any longer;

5. Then US Envoy McGurk runs over to Iraq and helps negotiate a deal between the KRG and the GOI to get the legally needed, constitutionally required referendum before parliament in this next term. There are absolute guarantees built into this deal. If they don’t do it later this is in the future. We can only go by what they are saying now;

6. So the good guys needed the votes from the KRG to form the largest bloc in favor of the Sadrist Movement candidates which are needed to win the election to have STABILITY in Iraq. Finally they got many of these corrupt bastards out of their government process;

7. So if there is no STABILITY then the CBI can not respond accordingly either to reinstate the dinar, as they said they would continue with the last phase of the “project to delete the zeros” when they have “a more suitable environment”. Get it? So, what comes first the cart of the horse?

I hope everyone sees the logic here on the progression of events that are taking place and why they are taking place.

You know you can bang this stuff over the heads of all these gurus and present article after article on just how important this Article 140 is to the country since Kurdistan is more than half the total population of Iraq. Hello! Anybody home? I have done this over the years. It should be very apparent to everyone by now. Also, the last part of HCL is on this list of needed laws.

We do not need the CBI to tell us Article 140 is needed or not needed. Why the hell would they? They are not the GOI and they are not responsible for implementing the constitution. This is the job of the GOI. The CBI’s job is stabilization of the currency and monetary policy…get it? So the GOI makes these political moves and the CBI responds accordingly to these politics and they do affect their next actions like it or not. That is life. Really now how long have many of these gurus been in this intel business and they can’t even figure this one out….. Mountain Goat  8/27/18 1f60a
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  8/27/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 8/27/18

Post by power123 Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:34 am

omg  " I have just talked to the CBI ..."  
Realy Goat that's the best you can do? 

I just spoke to President Trump and Iraq Prime Minister Mr. Abadi and I can assure you the reinstatement and RV is not happening next 8 years. What say you Goat  crybaby crybaby

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:34 am

omg  " I have just talked to the CBI ..."  
Realy Goat that's the best you can do? 

I just spoke to President Trump and Iraq Prime Minister Mr. Abadi and I can assure you the reinstatement and RV is not happening next 8 years. What say you Goat  crybaby crybaby

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clyde b Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:03 pm

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube-peter+finch+network&view=detail&mid=5C3485C6AF8E1D4E1F125C3485C6AF8E1D4E1F12&FORM=VIRE

clyde b
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum