Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always

Go down

Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always Empty Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always

Post by MidnightRider Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:22 pm

When will the listeners of Lucy......I mean Frank realize that he is always going to snatch the football at the last minute.  Frankie Boy - Keep The Hype Always 1656125192 Quite clear his main reason to always hype his next call as the latest and greatest is to drive people to his site so he can show his advertisers how many people they will have their products exposed to. 

On another note, Delta is really the one who is behind the wheel as people tune in to hear what his recording has to say......remember Frank's Dr. said it is too stressful for him to continue to do the calls.  Delta should create his on site as he is definitely being used by Frank unless, he is already getting paid for the traffic he generates.

Back to Frank.   He can't do calls.......Drs. orders but he gets on these calls and hypes some of these products as miracle workers yet he can't seem to find the one that relieves all his stress that is preventing him from doing the calls.  He simply calls people during the week, records the conversations and plays them on his calls while he sits there and watches all the comments from his admirers (can you say narcissist?) and sniffs out the truth tellers who are immediately banned .  On his site you cannot even post until his minions approve it.  Even TNT will allow posts and then remove them if they don't approve them. In reality, even when Frank is speaking, he can't keep his eyes off the live chat comments and quite frequently loses his train of thought.

I wrote this simply out of all the hype that he put out there about Mondays' call.  I didn't watch or listen.......I have learned long ago that the football would be snatched but I certainly saw lots of hype leading up to the call.  And in the aftermath of places like Recraps, there was really nothing too hear and business as usual for Frankie boy.........AGAIN.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum