Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18

2 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:55 am

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Here we are almost mid August already and finally we are getting some news from this sorting and re-counting fiasco. Iran is also pushing hard on the international arena and Iraq. It is going to get real bad once these sanctions kick in full gear come this fall. Oh --- boy! Can this impede the RV? We explore this and many other questions in today’s newsletter.

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

So today let’s all think about some important questions:

Could this election saga finally be coming to an end? Its only 3 weeks from September. Will they try to drag this out until then?

And even when they do finally announce the new parliament and prime minister then what? Will the CBI pull the trigger on the reinstatement of the dinar? Is the reinstatement already being slowly rolled out behind our backs? We see ISX going international already. Yes, there is a process to this SLOW rollout and DR Shabibi himself told us this is NOT going to be a sudden triggered event (as most of these idiotic gurus keep telling you) but a very slow process. He said it would take months to complete.

Will the CBI complete the “project to delete the zeros”? This is what is going to bring us a significant change in the value of the dinar. Will the CBI finally launch the lower category notes? We know when they do this there will have to be some adjustment to the rate of the dinar to coincide.

Latest news on the May 12th election:

Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Chairman of the Board of Commissioners in the Electoral Commission, Maan al-Hitawi said that the results of partial counting and manual sorting of the elections and match with the electronic voting in 13 governorates by 100% according to the Council of Judges assigned "confirms the safety of electronic devices" after the formation of political forces integrity and the possibility of manipulation Out.

So 13 out of 19 provinces sorted and recounted matched 100%. Is this a surprise to anyone? So what was the real reason for this process of sorting and recounting? We all know what it was. It was to delay the elections in order to:

1.work on getting the corrupt out of the government, even though some of them did get re-elected back into their positions;

2.build a strong non-Iranian alliance;

3.ensure the new prime minister and parliament are going to work together according to 40 common points of interest (I have showed you the article listing these points in one of me recent past newsletters)

So what about the other 7 provinces that did not match 100%? What changes are made?

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) A source in the Electoral Commission, not to win three candidates after the end of the process of manual counting and sorting of the partial results of the ballot boxes contested.

The source told the agency {Euphrates News} that "the leader of the National Coalition Speaker of the former parliament, Salim al-Jubouri, the leader of the Iraqi decision coalition Salman Jumaili, and the head of the list of solution Mohammed Karbouli, and the candidate Ali Alsjeri DID NOT WIN THE RESULTS OF THE PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS AFTER THE COUNTING PROCESS.

He added that "Al-Fath Alliance won a new seat after the counting and the winning candidate Mohammed Al-Daraji."

He pointed out that "is scheduled to issue a statement on Thursday evening on the Electoral Commission administered by the Council of Judges assigned with the results of counting and sorting and will be posted on the website of the Commission."

"The results will be received from Friday," he said

More news…

Here we go again….more guru bullshit…

So here is some of the stupid rumors that are now being given out as intel by these idiotic gurus. Once again, they take a grain of news and make it up to a mountain of intel. Of course, this is for their own benefit because they have to get you to keep coming back to their calls and forums.

The reason why I have to come on a clarify this bullshit is because I listen to other calls throughout the week too and I hear them also repeating what TNT said as if it is true. You see how these stupid rumor spread. Then when the RV does not happen and weeks and weeks or even months go by, you all get disappointed. But you shouldn’t have been since the reality is nothing even happened to point in the direction of the RV as imminent anyhow. Get it? It was all just based on rumors and opinionated bullshit. Oh – but TNT Tony has said himself many times that’s what his calls and forum is all about is at the moment hype and rumors. Okay so go figure then what to listen to. He said it not me.

1. Tony: . . .THE DINAR IS INTERNATIONAL! . . . could see a rate change any time. . . even in the next couple of hours. (Two weeks was mentioned in the text Tony received. Tony is seeking clarification on this.)

Mnt Goat: Really? Show me some proof. This all stems from the ISX going live on an international trading platform. A move in the right direction for the Iraqi economy but I would not go so far as to say the dinar is now international. Again this is jumping the gun….as usual with this guy Tony.

2. Ray: A member of TNT went to a bank, they acknowledged and confirmed the IQD is International and they expect to see it on their screens in about two weeks!

Mnt Goat: You know, I really don’t give a damn what the banks do except to allow us in to exchange our currency. I am so sick and tired of all these bank stories and rumors. So once again I am explaining to everyone that the banks are simply selling and buying the dinar (more like selling) the dinar just like the internet brokers many of you purchased it from. This is not trading the dinar or exchanging it off FOREX or any currency trading platform. Get it? So way back in 2010 did Ray say then the dinar was international? The banks were selling and buying it back then too. No he didn’t. Why? So the banks also decided to get BACK onboard and “broker” the dinar once again like prior to 2014, when the US Treasury asked them to stop selling dinar due to potential for the terrorist to get a hold of it again (like in 2003). This is all this move is by the banks. It is NOT any sign to us that the dinar is international.

3. TNT Rumor: It's going to revalue because they have already changed the rates and people getting paid in and out of their country.

Mnt Goat: Give me a break! Again I am sick and tired of all this bullshit about people getting paid a “changed” rate in Iraq. So the count now according to TNT is 3 people in Iraq out of 35 million. Give us all a break!

4.ATM's active but not issuing LD's. They are only active for a few hours at a time. Lower Fils/Denoms: Not out. No one is seeing them.

Mnt Goat: more bullshit told by TNT Tony this week. Even he was confused when he told it. Again he just repeats, like a parrot, what he is told to say. There is very little legitimate verification. If there is any verification at all it just verifying off of someone who heard the exact same rumor. So all he is doing is verifying they too heard the same rumor. Get it? What the hell is the use of all this?

5.Ratification of elections results: Tony: I think it needs to be ratified. I can't tell you I like what I'm hearing. They were supposed to tell us today and they didn't. Once again they did not do what they said they would do.

Mnt Goat: No kidding! You THINK it needs to be ratified? Why in hell would they reinstate the currency under an unstable period of the government. You tell me because I don’t know. So YES they need to ratify the election results. So on Thursday we did get the Electoral Commission announcing the election results. We still need the judicial to ratify the results to finalize it and finally move on off this elections saga.

More news….

Link between the Iranian Rial and the Iraqi Dinar:

Okay so for many years now my saying about this stupid GVCR notion was “you can’t have your cake and eat it too”. Remember? This was in reference to this crazy notion of some stupid GCR. I said that if it was real then how in hell would the GCR occur since the Rial is years, if not even decades away from any significant rate change.

Oh many idiots did not believe me and went out and purchased the Rial anyhow from advice from these idiot gurus who rumored this GCR notion to them. They said the Rial was “in the first basket”. I begged to differ. I guess what you are hearing on the news and seeing the rate of the Rial go from 32,000 to over 100,000 Rial to the US Dollar was not enough to convince them this currency was going nowhere real fast. Oh – but the gurus told them it was going to RV…..lol..lol..lol… Are you insane or what?

So not its 2018 and they had to finally come around and change their minds on this this currency. So I guess when the it gets as plain as the nose on your face you can’t hide behind some GCR rumor notion any longer…can you.

So now these gurus all tell you the Rial has been “taken out of the basket”. Folks I have to tell you it was never in the basket. Why? Because there is NO basket! No GCR! Get it?

Oh but now of course since I am only trying to help everyone see REALITY these gurus have to put me down and bash me saying I am a government agent trying to convince you to not buy currencies and get rich. They say I am doing this since this currency wealth transfer is getting too big and it needs to slow down. Really? Go read my FACEBOOK Mission Statement.

Folks – this is so ridiculous and once again only shows people like TNT and Frank26 and this new one who calls herself “Gloria” just how stupid they all really are. Just because I feel for the innocent and scammed and want to help you see through all these scammers does not make me a govt agent.

The US Govt could have stopped these currencies from coming into the US anytime they wanted. All these currencies come through customs. The FBI could have shut down this stuff a long time ago, if this was the case.

So what is the impact going to be of these sanctions being put on Iran?

First, we know that Iraq is desperately trying to stay neutral when it comes to Iran. There is significant gains for both countries by being trading partners. They have trading agreements and exporting to Iran can definitely help them through the embargo. But food is not all they want from Iraq. Now more then ever they want the US dollars. So where do these dollars come from? They come from the currency auctions of course and so you can see the need now for a greater push to clean up this side of the corruption and maybe even stop these auctions altogether.

Yes, they are under great pressure to get rid of the Iranian influence in the political process more than ever. If they do not clean this up, it is only going to get real bad for Iraq once these sanctions kick in fully during November.

Second, much of this delay in getting the government formed is due to the efforts to clean out the corrupt politicians and Iranian influence. Iraq does not want any outside country telling them how to run their country, including Iran. But on the other hand, they know they need the US forces involved or they will fall back into a dictatorship or a military gap as in 2011 pullout of US Troops. So the main effort now evolved around kicking the Iranian bastards out and then securing the boarders.

Third, any corrupt Iranians in the Iraqi political process would play the same old games with the wealth from the CBI. They would use legitimate reconstruction contracts that never get completed and funds taken, fake banks, illegal banking loans to take funds out of the CBI reserves to give to the Iranian to help them through these sanctions, which are going to be the MOST severe yet placed on them come November.

More news….

Baghdad: Al-Furat News} The Central Bank of Iraq, Iraq's reserve of the dollar and gold.

"The Iraqi dinar today is supported by 58 billion dollars of hard currency reserves, and more than 89 tons of gold, all elements that strengthen its strength and maintain the stability of its exchange rate," said the director of the bank's press office, Acer Jabbar.

He stressed that "the central bank - responsible for the organization of monetary and monetary policy in the country - is in the process of maintaining the exchange rate, it seeks to be Iraqi dinar stable and stable despite all the political and economic events in Iraq."

Jabbar pointed out that "the bank has taken a number of important measures to maintain the exchange rate in the domestic market, the most prominent of which is the development of the work of the sale window of hard currency in the country."

"The window selling the currency is the window sold by the Central Bank of Iraq dollar for government and private banks, which in turn sell it to companies wishing to import hard currency or citizens wishing to travel abroad for the purposes of treatment or study and others.

(Mnt Goat – so once again we hear the auctions are all about selling US dollars in exchange for dinar. They are NOT selling dinar but are selling US Dollars. I hope this guy BGG is reading my newsletter today. I can bet the Iranians are licking their chops at all this wealth of Iraq….)

More news….

Here it comes….Iran’s attempt again to take the wealth of Iraq (I told you so…)

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi’s comments that his country would abide by US sanctions has taken Iranian media by surprise.

"As a matter of principle, we are against sanctions in the region," Abadi said at a press conference Aug. 8. "Blockade and sanctions destroy societies and weaken regimes." He added that they are a "strategic mistake" but that Iraq "will abide by them."
(Mnt Goat – of course Abadi has to comply with the US request for these sanctions if he wants to be prime minister again. This is NOT such a bad thing,,,,just so you know… This is all going to get real sticky and Iran will try anything to get the CBI funds. They are going to get real desperate with their neighbors.)

Given Iran's immediate and unconditional support for Iraq after the rise of the Islamic State (IS) terrorist group in northern Iraq in 2014, compared with that of the delayed and conditional support of the United States, Iranian media and social media users were very critical of Abadi's support of US sanctions. One official even mentioned memories of the Iran-Iraq War.

Iranian parliamentarian Mahmoud Sadeghi, who is an outspoken official, particularly on Twitter, tweeted, "The Iraqi government, according to Article 6 of Resolution 598 [which ended the Iran-Iraq War], owes the Iranian government 1.1 trillion dollars in reparations for the imposed war [Iran-Iraq War].

The Iranian government, given the restrictions on the people of Iraq, has postponed its demands on these reparations. Now, the prime minister of Iraq, instead of paying up, will cooperate against oppressive sanctions against the people of Iran."

(Mnt Goat – I find this all very funny stuff and more games being played by Iran. Iran actually feels Iraq owes them so they are justified in their corruption in taking it through all their corruption. I always say- even the insane don’t believe they’re insane or else if they did, they wouldn’t be insane…..would they? )

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

ELECTION RESULTS ARE ANNOUNCED BY ELECTORAL COMMISSION

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

The Chairman of the Board of Commissioners, Maan al-Hitawi, said Friday that the process of manual counting and sorting showed the safety of the electronic equipment used by the Commission, and thanked all the workers who worked to make the electoral process a success.

"We congratulate the great Iraqi people and all the political blocs and the winning candidates," al-Hitawi said in a statement. "He thanked the" Council of Magistrates, who have made repeated efforts in setting the procedures for counting and counting, and bearing the burden of responsibility on the Shoulders and bear the hardships of travel and all kinds of pressure to show the right. "

He added, "We also thank the Supreme Judicial Council and the judicial body concerned with the handling of complaints and electoral appeals for exerting effort and time to review all complaints and electoral appeals, as the judiciary is the safety valve and safe haven for all."

"We wish all the candidates who took part in the parliamentary elections and were not lucky enough to win the favor and pay in subsequent sessions, according to the principle of active political participation and the peaceful transfer of power through the ballot boxes, to build a united, democratic and unified Iraq that rewards its children with good, And equal opportunity for all. "

He added: "I thank all the employees of the Electoral Commission for elections from general managers and staff in the National Office and provincial offices and registration centers, whether they are installed or contracts," building that "this great achievement and the percentage of matching between electronic counting and counting between counting and manual sorting after Three months of counting and manual sorting, which showed the integrity of the procedures and electronic devices used by the Independent Electoral Commission for elections in the Iraqi Council of Representatives on May 12th and the great efforts in dedication to work and diligence and loyalty to the institution and professions High levels of work, and assume responsibilities both in terms of location and location. "

"I would like to thank the UN team, the IFS, the international organizations, the Supreme Security Committee for the elections, the security services of all its formations, all agents of political entities, civil society organizations and all partners of the electoral process and the media," he said.

The Electoral Commission, announced on Thursday the winners of the results of counting and manual sorting of all provinces.

NEARLY 60 PERCENT OF ELIGIBLE VOTERS DID NOT PARTICIPATE, WAS A STRONG MESSAGE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE VOTE

Cairo - Sputnik . "The unprecedented low turnout in the May 12 parliamentary elections , where nearly 60 percent of eligible voters did not participate, was a strong message of dissatisfaction with the vote," he said in his briefing to the UN Security Council on the situation in Iraq on Wednesday. The current situation in the Department of Public Affairs, "noting that the manual recount and counting of votes in the Iraqi parliament elections increased the confidence of voters in the electoral process.

He noted that Prime Minister Haider Abadi has made great efforts to provide quick and appropriate solutions to legitimate popular demands, which temporarily alleviated the burdens faced by people living under difficult conditions.

"I urge political leaders to listen to the voice of the people and to accelerate the process of forming a national government that is non-sectarian and inclusive. It has a strong and capable prime minister that gives priority to political, economic and social reforms," he added.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 38880969_699551143713614_199463027165102080_n

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 38817203_699551177046944_2145029104255107072_n

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 38796537_699551390380256_2178380736489324544_n

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 38804520_699552183713510_9027887880277590016_n

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18 Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief 8/10/18

Post by Jayzze Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:42 am

goat I bring you news also. when the elections are officially announced then it goes to the federal court . then anyone can still appeal the results. they have 10 t0 14 days to do this. guess what the first in line will be m. then after all this if finally settled then the gov gets picked and if we are lucky it mighnt be before Christmas if at all since m and iran will never give up
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum