Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You?

2 posters

Go down

If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? Empty If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You?

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:24 pm

The constant begging throughout Dinarland is reaching an all-time high these days, but will they continue to tell their lies when you stop sending them money?

PAM said awhile back that if the TNT donation quota didn't reach a certain level, their followers would be punished by having the forum taken away from them. LOL!

Kap blames Brandon constantly if you can't access his forum to look at the IMF articles. You have to be in good standing with your donations to see them. They are available for free on the IMF website.

How many times has Oootah said she was done doing calls, only to come back and demand money to do them?

Do those VIP membership sites lead you with a golden carrot? Is there a difference between that and a regular carrot?

How has those featured Gurus worked out over the years with their IMO's and IMHO's? Frank says it so much that when he introduces himself "IMO, my name is Frank"!

Patrick loves posting from folks who beg. Drama leads to more drama, and for a click-bait site, he makes money from drama.

Are the Gurus selling a product, service, or seminar? What a way to make a living while you wait for the next lie to be told to you, on the next episode.

Dinarland is nothing but a money making industry.

Hope, Faith, and Charity are the keywords they use to part you from your money...

If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You? Empty Re: If The Gurus Stop Begging, Will They Still Be There For You?

Post by Allenj Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:03 pm

man where does the IDIOT keep coming from

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum