Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure"

Go down

Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" Empty Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure"

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:42 am

Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure"

Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" 0000000

Twilight News

9 hours ago

"Abd al-Zaidi, leader of the wisdom movement led by Ammar al-Hakim, on Saturday, some call for the formation of an emergency government is a" coup against the Constitution. "

"We have been hearing these claims since 2003 and so far after every election or political failure," Zaidi told Arab media.

Vice President Iyad Allawi on Thursday issued a clarification on his call for a national rescue government.

"The emergency governments and the governments of coups and national rescue were in the fifties and sixties of the last century, and went on time and ended."

He pointed out that "today we live the time of democracy and the ballot boxes and the will of the people."

He continued that "the word national rescue or the emergency government, there is no presence in the Iraqi constitution, which spoke of elections resulted in winning parties to form a government."

In a special session held on June 6, the federal parliament passed a third amendment to the election law, which included the imposition of manual counting and counting in all of Iraq, and the cancellation of the results of the electronic vote, including even the canceled funds. Under the new law, elections were completely canceled, and the elections for displaced persons and conditional voting were canceled.

The Shiite cleric, Ali al-Sistani, in Friday sermon in a written speech by Abdul Mahdi al-Karbalai to speed the formation of the Iraqi government, on condition that the president is firm and strong, and meet the demands of citizens urgently.

He warned against changing the way peaceful demonstrations impose their will on officials. "Then the scene will have another face that we regret before it is too late," he said.

The demonstrations began in the city of Basra in early July, to demand better services, such as electricity and water, and to develop solutions to the deterioration of living conditions in the city, rich in oil.

The protest spread quickly and took a violent turn and reached Nasiriyah, Diwaniyah and Karbala in the south. It spread to the capital Baghdad a few days ago. Security forces confronted the demonstrators by force. Sufis were killed and dozens of people were wounded, including security forces.

Thousands demonstrated Friday in several areas of Iraq, including Baghdad, where security forces used water cannons and tear gas to disperse the demonstrators after they tried to go to the Green Zone, where the seat of government and parliament.

Since Monday, an atmosphere of cautious calm has prevailed in the provinces and cities of southern Iraq, with a week-long deadline set by tribal sheikhs for the government to take effect.

The cities of southern Iraq have suffered from neglect throughout successive Iraqi governments, despite the oil wealth they enjoy, especially the city of Basra, which is witnessing an unprecedented deterioration in services.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/1c9874ff-6986-4e39-b625-f83bcc37319f

Al-Hakama warns of "coup" and speaks of "political failure" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum