Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18

2 posters

Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 Empty TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:09 pm

TNT Call 23-July-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family!  This is Marvelous Monday, July 123 2018, with yours truly RayRen98 here along with Tony.

Tony:  Good morning, TNT!  We have more questions than answers, but we’ll do what we do.  I hope you guys have some interesting questions.

RayRen:  No updates over the weekend. What can we look forward to this week?

Tony:  Years ago we talked about this process, and I said there would be total chaos before this happens, and that’s where we are.  There were a bunch of articles this weekend with riots/demonstrations in Iraq.  Some people have been killed in the last few days, with 300 people hurt.  The demonstrations started off in Basra, where they wanted water, electricity, and then jobs.  They got some response, so other regions started to protest as well, especially in the eastern part of Iraq.  Everyone is talking to them, they are getting more water and electricity, and Abadi released money.  They were stalled out, because Parliament was stalled out.  Foreigner companies and countries sent money, and now they allocated money for those projects so that they could get restarted.  They are doing everything they can to calm this down before it got out of control.  So now they are agitating to have Maliki pay for what he did, because he was the cause of this situation in the first place. As Iraq solves one problem, they bring up another one.  Maliki keeps saying he is on their side, but they don’t believe that.  Sadr is standing with the people, and now they are saying they don’t want to form the government until they meet the demands of the people;  Abadi says that’s fine, but they need the government to be seated to release the Budget and do what the people want to do.  The US and other countries are all supported peaceful protest, and saying that they want the Iraqi government to hurry up and get these things done.  The IMF has a Memorandum of Understanding on a 4.5 billion dollar, but says they will not get the money until they have formed the government.  Everyone is pushing them to form the government, but the council counting the vote keeps adding provinces!  This is from complaints at the end of May.  One of the new ones just starts today. That sounds like BS to me.

The CBI finally made a statement:  “We will continue with the process of deleting the zeros as soon as the recounting is complete.”  It didn’t say when Parliament or the new government is in place, but at the end of the recounting.  The IMF is not giving Iraq until they RV, while the IMF has been holding up the RV!

Last week, I didn’t tell you that there was a delegation in Iraq all week inspecting the process.  They went through the entire process of doing the exchange, everywhere, and every detail.  Iraq got a passing vote on that last Thursday.  The delegation left on Saturday, and that’s why we expected something over the weekend.  We do know some  people who exchanged during that period.  The CBI was approved, and that’s why they made that public statement.  That’s what the article said, although we don’t pay as much attention to what they say as to what they do.  Is this what they have been waiting for, and that’s what they were spinning out the recount for?  I don’t know.  They wanted water, electricity and jobs, and now they want the corrupt politicians to be dealt with.  Iraq is doing everything they can to deal with these issues, without a Parliament to disburse the funds.  However, Abadi authorized money for people to train for new jobs – 40,000 people to be trained at 10K dinar per day.  He can’t give them jobs, but he can give them training for new jobs, and that shows they are trying to get things accomplished.

On the US side the bankers say that nothing has changed;  they haven’t received any notifications one way or the other.  Most of this happened over the weekend, and we’ll see if they get different instructions today.  I had my guy go by the exchange center, they are doing training for the new national exchange that was supposed to be enacted on Wednesday.  However, all the people being trained went back to their locations and are waiting for the exchange to occur.  The location was in Ohio, and people have gone back to locations in Washington DC, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.  They spent all that time training their people and now they have gone back to their branches to wait for this to begin.  That’s what he was told as of this morning.

There have been no rate changes.  The rates are still on the board, and they still have holds on the screen.  We are ready to go here in the US;  we are still waiting on Iraq to release the RV, to give them more money without Parliament being seated.  Is Iraq really stable enough now to do it?  I don’t know, but the IMF is not going to give them any more money until they RV.  The IMF is telling them to do this;  the CBI system is stable. They ran through every scenario, and Iraq is stable on the money side. We just don’t know if that ‘secure and stable’ scenario the CBI is looking for means the financial system or the country as a whole. Over the weekend, 300 politicians left the country with their families, because of the demonstrations.  So they can’t spend the money anyway.  Parliament cannot spend the Budget surplus because they are not sitting yet, and there is no one there to give it to. Abadi has authorized three trillion dinar to start the projects, just to show the people that they are doing their best to get things going. Because of the chaos, now the politicians have second thoughts about who they are partnering up with.  Or are they using this an excuse to rework the alliances?

Questions from the TNT forum

Q:  I noticed on Sunday’s rap session one person spoke of “cashing out” and was wondering if it was still critical that we say exchange rather than cashing out?  A:  they are opening exchange centers, not ‘cashing out centers’, so…

Q:  Since Panama is on the dollar exchange , will they get the same rate of exchange as the US?   A:  I would expect so.

Q:  Do you know if the military bases will be able to offer contract rates?  A:  I doubt it.

Q:  What is the potential impact of the influx of millionaires and billionaires on the US economy and will the impact be more negative than positive??  A:  The millionaires/billionaires I’m associating with, it will definitely be positive for us.  The economy will spike because people will buy and invest in things that they don’t really know about.  A guy I know bought a million shares in a penny stock, so the stock went up.  Then they tried to sell a million shares at one time, which is not a good idea because it can ruin that stock. In fact, that created a run on that stock, and it took a few years to come back.

Q:  In reference to the military leaving Iraq after exchanging for $1.80 US dollars per Dinar, do you know if they had any restrictions placed on them from purchasing more Dinar in the States?  A:  I don’t know one way or the other, or if they have signed something blocking that.  Also, they can tell everyone they know, in which case all their friends and family will go out and buy dinar, because this is proof that this is happening.  Of course, there is an opportunity for everyone to double dip, if they know how to do it, and if they have the gumption to do it.

Q:  It has been mentioned we should not exchange in our name.  Please explain what you recommend and why.  A:  I’m exchanging in my own money.  Tony:  If the RV goes now, whose name are you going to exchange in?  Most of us have no other choice but to exchange in their own names, and then create other entities afterwards. If you already have structures, then use them;  but don’t worry if you cannot.

Q:  If I am planning on exchanging at a particular bank where I still have an account open but my wife has closed her account would there be an issue in bringing my wife with me to the exchange/also having my wife sign the NDA with me?  A:  I don’t see ay issue with that.  You can call the bank now and ask that question.

Q:  There is an article stating that Abadi may not be the next PM because of all the protests. If that is true, will that delay the currency revalue?  A:  I don’t believe it will. It might change some plans, but whoever is PM needs to move forward with everything.

Q:  By signing an NDA, would we be in jeopardy of losing our money, should any of these individuals say that we were the origin of their new found wealth?  A:  No. The NDA is not going to be about exchanging Iraqi dinar at the international rates.  There are too many people NOT signing the NDA to prevent that knowledge coming out.  What they don’t want you to talk about is the higher rates that are not available to the public.

Q:  I heard Zimbabwe is having their presidential election the end of this month, July 30th. It’s logical we wait for that to be resolved, don’t you think?  A:  No.  All the agreements are already in place;  I don’t think the results of that election will change any of those agreements.

Q:  Why is it that through all that has happened and continues to happen some groups and individuals have been able to exchange including Iraqi’s here in the states but not people in the internet group and the unknowing but is it about Iraqi’s living here in the united States and American politicians?  A:  No.  It’s because the privileged have privileges.  I know people who exchanged a month ago;  it’s because her husband has a government position, and she has great contacts.  Someone else has excellent contacts in Iraq.  When they tested the scenarios, maybe they used those people as test subjects.  It comes down in waves.  I know banking people who’ve had the authorization numbers for a while, and every so often they bring someone in and they can authorize that transaction to go through.  Most of us have to wait.

Q: Are we in the window for the release?  A:  Yes, we just don’t know when it will happen.

Q:  Will US citizens overseas have access to the contract rates?  A:  I don’t know.

Questions from live callers

805 caller:  What would a scheduled payout look like?  Let’s say you get 100 million at your exchange:  would you get paid a portion over X years?  Or would you get interest and then the capital at the end?

Tony:   We’ve heard about the 80/20 rule, with 25 year payouts, or 50 year payouts.  At the last committee meeting, they didn’t know either, just that there will be structured payouts for Zim.

Caller:  I change my cell phone number, so how will I be tracked post-exchange?

Tony:  There is a satellite that can track 100 million phones…<joke>

951 caller:  Can you talk about paymasters?

Tony:  There are only paymasters if you are part of a group. Maybe the group has 10,000 people – the paymaster works out how and when they get paid.  Some of those groups are going to end up with lawsuits, especially paymasters who say “I’m only going to give people five million tops, no matter how much they gave to the group.”

Caller:  Right now the CBI can flip the switch after last week’s inspection?

Tony:  Yes, the IMF gave a positive report on Thursday. On Sunday, the CBI announced that they will do this when the voting is over.  Then the IMF said they won’t get any more money until they release the currency revaluation.

713 caller:  If everyone you mention has been paid on their dinar, why don’t we create a backwall ourselves?  These people have been paid, why can’t we be paid?!

Tony:  Your question came to me last night as I was smoking my cigar;  I knew someone would ask this question. I have said this before.  We have the right to be involved under EO 13303.  At one point, we were going to be excluded, then we fought for the right to exchange through the Twitter campaign. Two senior guys came after me personally, and I had to go all the way to the White House to get that threat removed.  Although it’s our right to be part of this, we have no right to demand the government do anything.  We don’t know all the factors;  we’re lucky if we know 60% of what’s going on.  We are not going to threaten the government when this administration probably doesn’t really know what is going on.  Years ago, five thousand people did exchange, but that doesn’t mean we are in a position to make demands.  They let us put our feet under the table last time, so that people would no longer be under threat.

Caller:  [continues to express frustration]

Tony:  President Obama is actually the reason we are still here.  There was a whole that went on in order for that to happen, because Bush and Obama agreed on that.  Maybe trump and Hillary have all this dinar, so if they wanted it to happen, don’t you think it would have happened a long time ago?  Evidently there is a reason that trump has not forced Iraq to do it.  The reality is that there are rich people who get richer.  There are politicians who can go all sorts of things that we cannot.  Trump himself said he could shoot someone in the street and he would still get support.  I don’t like it, but there it is. If you know the right person, you can exchange right now… but you have to know the right people with the right code.  Ten million people cannot do that at this point.  If I could force them to pay anyone, don’t you think I would be exchanged by now?  The deal is that I will go through with everyone else, and I’m not going to start a twitter fight over something I don’t control, just to be paid before the rest of the world?  I am not going to do that.

The reason I tell you when someone exchanges is so that you can know this is real, and it is happening.  Most people on the US side believe this is still going to happen by the end of this month.  The banks think this is going through, and if they let a few of the elite go through, then it doesn’t affect the overall situation for the rest of us, that we have to wait until Iraq releases their currency.  I can’t pick who is privileged and who is not.  We just have to wait until the RV actually happens, then we can all exchange at the same time.

610 caller:  if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822.  The address can be found at www.tntsuperfantastic.com;  click on the Donate button and send your check today.

[My computer continues to crash; I believe all the actual news has been covered.  Please check Sunny’s Cliff Notes for Closing Statements.]

Closing Statements (Sunny)

Tony . . .  I know this was a confusing call.  A lot of chaos going on.  Difference between what’s going on in Iraq and the banking system over here.

We are all frustrated.  I want you to absolutely believe I got calls before this and will get calls afterwareds.  I get them all day long.  Just give it an hour or two and it will change.

Wanted to send you the song “In It To Win It.”  We have to stay in it to win it.

I know your frustrated.  Believe me I got calls before this call and will get them afterwards.  I can’t control the GOI.  I think we’ll benefit.  The numbers are higher than the were 10 years ago.  I want it to be by the end of the month.  People on this side still think it is.

The voting and counting has to end at some point.  Things are still moving.  Be happy with what happened last week.  It was a great, great thing for us and for Iraq.  They are the ones who have to take advantage of it for our benefit.

Ray . . .Continue to enjoy your marvelous Monday.  If anything pops we will not hesitate to get in touch.  In the meantime, in between time (played “I Believe.”)

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18 Empty Re: TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/23/18

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:39 am

Oh, Tony...what a moron - as if total chaos is an indication of an imminent RV - Iraq has been in total chaos for decades, you effing liar.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum