Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia

Go down

Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia Empty Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:12 pm

Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia

Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia Image

17-07-2018 05:26 PM

The Euphrates -

The outgoing Prime Minister Haider Abadi decided to send a ministerial delegation to Saudi Arabia after Iran refused to resume the sale of electricity to Iraq, which is witnessing demonstrations in its southern cities to protest the widespread unemployment and corruption and the lack of basic services, especially electricity at a time when Iraq is a heat wave in which temperatures reach 50C .

The Iraqi Ministry of Electricity failed to persuade the Iranian side to resume the sale of electricity to Iraq and said it would resort to 'alternative plan'.

The Iranian Energy Minister Reza Ardkanyan, stressed his country's commitment to stop the export of electricity and water to Iraq, saying «we have reduced the level of export of water and electricity to Iraq to zero, because the continuation of export would exacerbate the current situation in the country on cutting power».

Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Zangana held a meeting with electricity minister Qassem al-Fahdawi, who also met Erdogan during his visit to Tehran in a new attempt to resolve the "electricity crisis".

A high-level delegation headed by the head of the Iraqi side of the Iraqi-Saudi coordination council is to travel to Saudi Arabia on Wednesday.

The council was established in June 2017 in an effort to improve troubled relations between Baghdad and Riyadh.

The visit comes at the behest of Abadi.

The delegation includes ministers of oil, electricity, transport and a number of general managers in a number of ministries.

"The delegation will discuss with the Saudi side a number of important issues and issues within the framework of the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council," the statement said.

He added that 'energy, which includes electricity and fuel will be one of the most important files to be discussed with the Saudi side ... The delegation will also discuss other issues related to the activation of air transport, sea and land between the two countries.'

Electricity cuts have been frequent in Iraq despite being a major oil producer in OPEC at a time when the national system was unable to provide the required energy in times of extreme heat, especially in the region, central and southern of the country.

There is a gap between actual demand and available supplies, with some demand reaching 21,000 megawatts, while the national grid provides 13,000 megawatts at best.

The Iranian authorities stopped a few days ago to supply Iraq with electricity, demanding Baghdad to pay more than $ 1.5 billion accumulated debts of electricity bills.

Iran insists that payments should be made in dollars, but the Iraqi government fears that US sanctions will come if it deals with Tehran in hard currency, and in return demands anything but the dollar.

In recent weeks, Iran has witnessed violent demonstrations in several provinces, especially Khuzestan, due to water shortages and power cuts, as temperatures rise.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=58854

Iran is refusing to supply electricity and demanding Baghdad more than $ 1.5 billion .. And Iraq resort to Saudi Arabia 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum