Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bgg Highlights 16 July I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bgg Highlights 16 July I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bgg Highlights 16 July I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bgg Highlights 16 July I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bgg Highlights 16 July I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bgg Highlights 16 July I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bgg Highlights 16 July I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bgg Highlights 16 July I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bgg Highlights 16 July I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bgg Highlights 16 July I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bgg Highlights 16 July I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bgg Highlights 16 July I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bgg Highlights 16 July I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bgg Highlights 16 July I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bgg Highlights 16 July I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bgg Highlights 16 July I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bgg Highlights 16 July I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bgg Highlights 16 July I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bgg Highlights 16 July I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bgg Highlights 16 July I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bgg Highlights 16 July

2 posters

Go down

Bgg Highlights 16 July Empty Bgg Highlights 16 July

Post by Rosy Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:17 pm

BGG ~ All credible reports on the recount result until now, have indicated very little or no deviation – and no fraud or vote tampering. Which leaves us wondering what all the squabble was about? Who was making all the noise? Why? Why the attempts to burn ballots and impede the count? All very interesting questions…

Ending Manual Counting In Erbil

Khandan – The hand counting and counting of the ballot boxes that haveappeals and complaints in Erbil has been completed. The hand counting and counting of 100 boxes has been completed and 56 boxes have been transferred to Baghdad. 

The correspondent of “Khandan”, that the appeals were submitted in advance on 219 ballot boxes in Arbil, and yesterday the counting andmanual counting of 97 boxes, and today was completed counting andmanual counting of 33 boxes.
The process of counting and sorting the manual partial began in Arbil on Thursday, while the operation boycotted four Kurdish parties, the Alliance of Democracy and Justice and the Movement for Change and the Islamic Union of Kurdistan, and the Islamic Group.

These parties have already boycotted the process of manual counting and sorting in Sulaymaniyah, demanding the total manual counting and sorting.

Article Credit: xendan.org

BGG ~ All credible reports on the recount result until now, have indicated very little or no deviation – and no fraud or vote tampering. Which leaves us wondering what all the squabble was about? Who was making all the noise? Why? Why the attempts to burn ballots and impede the count? All very interesting questions…

BGG ~  1) Abadi plainly said there wouldn’t be any major change inelection results – he was right. There appears to be no big change in the vote count. The process couldn’t be more vetted.

BGG ~  The UN is overseeing it for Heaven’s SAKES!! Stop and think for a minute – if Abadi were in on some major fraud, don’t you think he would have placed higher than 3rd? Probably. Sadr and Ameri CLEARLY aren’t the two guys he would pick to have to make nice with at this stage either.

BGG ~  As a result, it doesn’t look like he’s “in on anything” regarding the electoral process. In fact, if you follow Abadi – he is a very conservative player. He usually has a very stable approach and plays it right down the middle. This appears to be no exception.

BGG ~  2) The short answer on all the squabble and who was making noise? EASY – look at those who were in Parliament and those who don’t have immunity now. The former political ruling class.

BGG ~  Those who are “now out in the cold”. Parliament had several emergency meetings right before the end of their term trying to cook something up that would save their hides… some law, some vote, something…

BGG ~  When this didn’t work, they tried cooking up their own “collusion” scandal – wide spread fraud, they called it. The counts are getting done quick and WAIT?!?

BGG ~  It doesn’t look like fraud. It looks more like the people just got sick and tired of being taken advantage of and voted these characters out. Not exactly – but that’s what it looks like (watch for my commentary on this soon).

BGG~  Parliament’s typical lack of ability to work together has often been some kind of cover for their intentional “slow-walking” of everything… it came back to bite them this time. When they really needed to get together to save their own @$$es – they just couldn’t do it. Ironic.

BGG ~  3) IMHO – and this is just my opinion… the attempts to burn the ballots boxes came out of the Maliki camp. Why? This is standard Maliki modus operandi. When things don’t go his way – he sets a fire and uses the ensuing scandal / confusion as cover while he works his program.

BGG ~  In the past – he’s set fire to things to hide corruption. This time – it’s not to hide corruption. It’s political camouflage. It was about giving him some time, space and angry sentiment to work with.

BGG ~  In the couple of weeks following this incident, while they had to appoint judges, get some independent oversight in there (ie; the UNHRC) and then set about doing a recount, all of which gave Maliki time to cook up a media campaign.

BGG ~   Over the last couple of weeks there have been NUMEROUS reports in his wrangled media outlets which were very, very favorable to Maliki. It gave him time to come up with a plan. I’ll break a couple of these “favorable” articles down today.

BGG ~  In the end, it was a big ...https://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2018/07/bgg-highlights-16-july.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Bgg Highlights 16 July Empty Re: Bgg Highlights 16 July

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Thanks Rosy!  It is nice to have the longer version for a change.  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum