Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating?

Go down

Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating? Empty Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating?

Post by clyde b Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:52 pm

Monetary policy .. fixed rate or partly floating?
[23620182035200_1200px-ADIL_ABD_AL-MAHDI_iq]7/2/2018 7:47:23 PM
Adel Abdul Mahdi

+ -

I have repeatedly written about the absurdity of the survival of the trillions of dinars outside the banking cycle, or frozen in banks, which instead of encouraging them to enter the banking cycle and turned them into investments and instruments for the stability of the monetary markets, exaggerated by the repressive measures, keen on the philosophy and loss of dinars.The economy has interests, relations and rights, governed by the laws of its interior rather than its appearance, moving towards points of attraction and escaping the points of danger .. This is why the nations are keen to increase the factors of encouragement and temptation, and resort mainly to the deterrent controls produced by the self-immunity of the movement of these laws, about her. We have repeatedly proposed adopting an encouraging vision in tax accounting and financial facilities, protecting money from arbitrary measures to escape, and eliminating the economy of the currency, the cash economy, which is the most important tool of corruption, which we talk about long. The rationality of rent and the rigidity of economic thought and its limited budget and collection, loans and foreign parts, and the neglect of real economic tools, put us in a vicious cycle of crises and lures and corruption .. Which leads us to more dependency and import and weak production and increase unemployment, I recently received a detailed report written by the end of 2014 one of the financial experts of one of the major banks, I saw useful publication of the most important paragraphs:
"There are three types of exchange rate: fixed (Iraq) .. Fully floating or moving (determined by market factors entirely) .. And partially or creeping (Lebanon) In order to determine the most appropriate system, the main economic indicators of the Iraqi economy should be: 44 billion dollars in the balance of trade, and surplus in the balance of payments about 30 billion dollars at the end of 2012 .. b) total foreign exchange reserves $ 71 billion at the end of 2013 .. c) the value of the monetary mass MO (paper and metal) ) M2 (M2 + demand deposits + mobile savings accounts) is about 73 billion.
Based on the assumption that 30% of the M2 will be available to citizens for daily expenses. This figure, according to the figures above, will be $ 22 billion. It is not used to buy the dollar and therefore does not constitute a demand for it. Some measures can be proposed to absorb liquidity: The disclosure of bank accounts and freezing them for reasons not related to the specific cases specified will contribute to the flight of capital from banks, And keep them in cash, constitute x (C) Issuance of treasury bonds to the public, which are subscribed by banks with a nominal nominal value of one bond, with periods ranging from one to two years, with attractive interest, to absorb up to $ 20 billion of the size of the monetary mass.
The Central Bank shall determine the price of the dollar, for example, 1170 for buying, and 1200 dinars for sale. B) The Central Bank shall release the market of the pieces and leave the banks and customers free to sell and buy. C) The Central Bank shall intervene or sell when the price is touched. The Central Bank reserves control of the market, especially in light of the presence of a cash mass of more than 23 billion dollars. In addition to other measures such as controlling the movement of money through border crossings, and encouraging citizens to deposit their savings in banks, And easing of strict measures, in the neighborhood Money Traceability can be tracked and moved. "

http://www.nrttv.com/AR/birura-details.aspx?authorid=52&Articleid=108

clyde b
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum