Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq

Go down

The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq Empty The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:30 pm

The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq

2018/7/4 12:10

The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq Story_img_5b3c8f428c237

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced on Wednesday the opening of a line to collect Japanese trucks at the factories of the General Company for the automotive industry in Alexandria by adopting advanced international technologies.

"The opening of the assembly line of Isuzu means the strengthening of the reality of local industry, especially for the first time a Japanese company and a world-renowned brand enter the Iraqi market with its expertise and advanced technology, said the director of media of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals Abdul Wahed Al-Shammari said in a statement received by the {Euphrates News} Where the collection of a production vehicle needed by most ministries of the state, including oil.

He added that "the ministry communicates with the private sector partner in this project and is complementary to its efforts, in order to activate the national production, which has become a citizen."

Al-Shammari stressed that "the production line will provide job opportunities for a slice of the local expertise that is idle and gives them access to the new technology that has been away from the country for long periods."

"The opening of this opposite represents the beginning of the road to revive the local industry, pointing out that the Iraqi market is promising and able to attract the largest international companies to the elements of attraction to major companies."

He pointed out that "the presence of "The production line in Iraq means the transfer of advanced technology enables local resources to manage through friction with foreign expertise in Iraq," stressing that "this step is the first step on the way to revive the national industry."

The production line was developed in Alexandria in cooperation between the Japanese company Isuzu And the company Z In the presence of the Japanese Ambassador

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=168582

The opening of a collection line of Japanese trucks in Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum