Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed

Go down

National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed Empty National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:04 pm

National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed

National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed Entexab%20(3)

Twilight News

8 hours ago

The National Union of Kurdistan, on Tuesday, there are cases of breaking the closure of the ballot boxes for the elections that took place last May.

The National Union said in a statement to the twilight news that "at the time we seek by the Electoral Commission and the safety of its procedures on the process of counting and sorting in the province of Kirkuk, we would like to point to several important points, especially with the end of the first day of the process of re-counting in the province."

The statement added that "the first of these points is that with the start of counting and manual sorting proved to be a break for the closure of a number of ballot boxes, although we have already submitted complaints to the Electoral Commission in this regard in addition to the fact that we have previously informed the Commission control of some quarters on a number of ballot boxes for 28 days after the elections, noting that the results of more than 186 voters' fund in Daquq did not send and did not register to this moment. "

He added that "with the end of the first day of counting and manual sorting shows that the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan received more than 44% of the results of 23 funds in Daqouk, a mixed area of ​​the components of the province, except the rest of the other Kurdish lists."

The statement added: "We would like to mention that we have previously complained about changing the results and manipulations and not counting many of the votes of our voters. Therefore, we call on the IHEC Board of Commissioners to realize the right and not to tolerate the manipulators involved in disrupting voter registration in Kirkuk. To protect the votes of our voters. "

The province of Kirkuk, on Tuesday, the start of the first re-counting and manual counting of voters in the ballot boxes, which was marred by allegations of fraud in the parliamentary elections held on 12 May.

On Sunday, a car bomb killed 13 people and wounded 13 others, police said.

Turkoman Front member Hasan Turan told Asharq Al-Awsat that Kirkuk will witness the arrival of judges assigned to the Board of Commissioners in the presence of representatives and observers of all political entities. The counting and sorting process will be held in two main warehouses.

For its part, confirmed the Electoral Commission for elections to complete the procedures of manual counting, to start the process in 6 other provinces are Sulaymaniyah, Erbil, Dohuk, Nineveh, Salah al-Din and Anbar as of today.

This comes at a time when Iraq entered a legislative vacuum for the first time since the fall of Saddam Hussein in 2003, with the end of the third session of the parliament waiting for a manual recount of the votes of the legislative elections.

The outgoing parliament this month passed a manual counting of ballots in the elections, but the judicial committee, which currently supervises the process, said it would only recount the votes in question. 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/177abf11-b932-4d44-95ee-934fd38ce842

National Union reveals the break-up of ballot boxes in disputed 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum